Special Ops Paintball: Games in Glouster, OHIO - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (89 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 59
  • 60
  • 61
  • 62
  • 63
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Games in Glouster, OHIO Rate Topic: ****- 3 Votes

#901 User is offline   Frodo 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 260
  • Joined: 06-February 09
  • Brigade Name:Frodo17

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:00 AM

Does 'The Man with the Golden Gun' have a hopper/loader/feeder yet?
"Ideals are better than ideologies." Antebi

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)
0

#902 User is offline   athensplayer 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 75
  • Joined: 18-January 09
  • Location:Athens, OH

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

The man with the golden gun has a halo b and a 5+4 vest but they won't be here by Sunday the way things are shaping up. I'm fine with my older camo vest but if there is a spare rotor in the 216 or 740 it would be mucho appreciated! Frodo- do u think you'll have a spare AC barrel for some part time loaning, or at least a day test run?
0

#903 User is offline   JKR 

  • My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 316
  • Joined: 03-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:50 PM

View Postathensplayer, on Sep 11 2009, 05:34 PM, said:

The man with the golden gun has a halo b and a 5+4 vest but they won't be here by Sunday the way things are shaping up. I'm fine with my older camo vest but if there is a spare rotor in the 216 or 740 it would be mucho appreciated! Frodo- do u think you'll have a spare AC barrel for some part time loaning, or at least a day test run?


I have some AC barrels you can borrow if need be. I use a Lapco Autospirit on my Sniper most of the time but I also have a J & J Ceramic that shoots very well.

As for a loader, I can let you borrow a VL-90! :dodgy:
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"


"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505
0

#904 User is offline   athensplayer 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 75
  • Joined: 18-January 09
  • Location:Athens, OH

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

View PostJKR, on Sep 11 2009, 08:50 PM, said:

View Postathensplayer, on Sep 11 2009, 05:34 PM, said:

The man with the golden gun has a halo b and a 5+4 vest but they won't be here by Sunday the way things are shaping up. I'm fine with my older camo vest but if there is a spare rotor in the 216 or 740 it would be mucho appreciated! Frodo- do u think you'll have a spare AC barrel for some part time loaning, or at least a day test run?


I have some AC barrels you can borrow if need be. I use a Lapco Autospirit on my Sniper most of the time but I also have a J & J Ceramic that shoots very well.

As for a loader, I can let you borrow a VL-90! :dodgy:



Thanks! Neither are a needed accessory- big surprise! But trying out some different barrels would definitely be cool. Especailly ones that don't catch the sun, magnify it, and shine right into the eyes of my attackers like I'm guessing the gold is going to do? As for hoppers, I've got a hopper of similar stature I believe, some sort of viewloader with paddles. Again, something that will work, but really just curious to see what the gun can do alone, since I'm sure it can outshoot those hoppers.

I'm taking it that you're making it this sunday? verycool
0

#905 User is offline   JKR 

  • My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 316
  • Joined: 03-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

View Postathensplayer, on Sep 11 2009, 06:13 PM, said:

View PostJKR, on Sep 11 2009, 08:50 PM, said:

View Postathensplayer, on Sep 11 2009, 05:34 PM, said:

The man with the golden gun has a halo b and a 5+4 vest but they won't be here by Sunday the way things are shaping up. I'm fine with my older camo vest but if there is a spare rotor in the 216 or 740 it would be mucho appreciated! Frodo- do u think you'll have a spare AC barrel for some part time loaning, or at least a day test run?


I have some AC barrels you can borrow if need be. I use a Lapco Autospirit on my Sniper most of the time but I also have a J & J Ceramic that shoots very well.

As for a loader, I can let you borrow a VL-90! :dodgy:



Thanks! Neither are a needed accessory- big surprise! But trying out some different barrels would definitely be cool. Especailly ones that don't catch the sun, magnify it, and shine right into the eyes of my attackers like I'm guessing the gold is going to do? As for hoppers, I've got a hopper of similar stature I believe, some sort of viewloader with paddles. Again, something that will work, but really just curious to see what the gun can do alone, since I'm sure it can outshoot those hoppers.

I'm taking it that you're making it this sunday? verycool


Yeah, I will be there on Sunday with some barrels. As for the VL-90 comment - that was a joke. Remind me sometime to show you what a VL-90 is!

And to change subjects a bit...Andrew, check this link out. I doubt the SL would be your style but I am so happy to see Tippmann bringing back a classic!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintba...-68ii-back.html
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"


"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505
0

#906 User is offline   athensplayer 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 75
  • Joined: 18-January 09
  • Location:Athens, OH

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:45 PM

Just found out that Nikki (a friend from Oz's) + 2 are hoping to play Sunday as well! I'm having them bring their own balls, and I can hook somebody up with the X7, and a so-so mask.

What other gear could be available for use out there in "Glouster land?" I'll be somewhat late too....dang working on a sunday.

I've got the Spyders that last time I played with chopped nearly as many balls as shot, and masks that work, but nothing great. I'll bring them though. Frodo- are their any other guns/painthaulers/masks that you could bring? Seems like Andrew has his neigher pimped out already so there's one electro package...

Seeing the news about the SL....maybe I should just loan that to one of the friends of the friend!
Thanks!
0

#907 User is offline   JKR 

  • My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 316
  • Joined: 03-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

I have some loaners that anyone can use if they want. I was planning on using the Prolite this weekend but if someone wants to borrow it instead, feel free. I don't mind pumping it or using the Automag. I have my old SL-68 II that someone can use also. I have an extra mask that I can loan out too. I'll throw in a couple of extra hoppers for good measure.

Hey, if someone wants to use the Automag, I'll be glad to let someone use it. It takes a bit more user input to operate than the Prolite so it might not be best for beginners.

I will say, however, that the Sniper II is off limits! Only a select group of close friends is allowed to use her.

I'll be bringing a chrono and a scale for weighing filled tanks this weekend, by the way.
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"


"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505
0

#908 User is offline   athensplayer 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 75
  • Joined: 18-January 09
  • Location:Athens, OH

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:05 PM

Cool, thanks a bunch! Can't wait to have a scale so I don't need to try to hide behind the bed while guessing what 20 oz feels like
0

#909 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

  • 86
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 281
  • Joined: 29-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Athens, Oh
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:02 PM

But guessing takes the "excitement" out of Forest filling tanks. So our numbers look phenomenal. Also LOTS of new surprises and LOTS of interesting people.

Looks like our numbers are...

Myself
Tyler
WRAITH
Frodo
Girl next door
Derek
Derek's friend
Jack
Jack's friend
Forest
ATHENS PLAYER
Athens Player's friend
Athens Player's friend
Athens Player's friend
Ozzy
Austin
Matthew Hosken
Forest's kids (AMBER ALERT!)
Tyler's (imaginary) girlfriend
Chauncey kids???

People we believe may have fallen off the face of the earth:
Luke
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld
0

#910 User is offline   Frodo 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 260
  • Joined: 06-February 09
  • Brigade Name:Frodo17

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:54 PM

I will have the camel laden like a gypsy wagon!!
"Ideals are better than ideologies." Antebi

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)
0

#911 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

  • 86
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 281
  • Joined: 29-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Athens, Oh
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:14 PM

View PostFrodo, on Sep 11 2009, 11:54 PM, said:

I will have the camel laden like a gypsy wagon!!



I don't understand...
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld
0

#912 User is offline   Frodo 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 260
  • Joined: 06-February 09
  • Brigade Name:Frodo17

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:34 AM

Axe-actly!
"Ideals are better than ideologies." Antebi

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)
0

#913 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

  • Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 451
  • Joined: 09-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Zanesville, Ohio
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:13 AM

Sorry to say, but if you are including me in the total for people showing up at Forest,s, there is no way I will be there... Between money issues and a fall appointment book that is filled up, the only game I am sure I will be attending is Revolutionaries... I am very bummed that I cannot make the games I had planned this fall: Band of Brothers, SplatterPark's Big Game (The Lost Temple) and several outlaw games. I have been working on a couple old Tippmann guns, an old 68 Carbine and a Pro-Carbine making them a little more effective and interesting; alas, I have played no paintball for ages... Cool news about the SL-68II!!!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!


Automags: Because only the best will do!
0

#914 User is offline   Frodo 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 260
  • Joined: 06-February 09
  • Brigade Name:Frodo17

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:13 PM

We know your time is limited Shadowjackal and will miss ya! Andrew was referring to a different Jack and shouldve made a note of this!! Sorry to confuse you.
"Ideals are better than ideologies." Antebi

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)
0

#915 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

  • the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 286
  • Joined: 22-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Glouster, Ohio
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

how did it go down at forrests? i had to work 11 to 9 today, it sucked

also luke is planning on having his next game oct 10th, he cant make posts on here, somethings wrong with his account
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com
0

Share this topic:


  • (89 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 59
  • 60
  • 61
  • 62
  • 63
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users