travis said hes bringing the beans
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#737 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:32 PM

getting a new gun this fall boys, cant decide between a vice, the new impulse, mac dev cyborg, or a luxe. i also hit up greg hastings, hes selling a ccm6 pump gun, waiting to find out what its going for.

#738 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:51 AM

What are you going to do with all of thoughs markers, it's not like you need out fit an entire team or anything.

Also, I just found out that I can't make it Saturday, the time that it would take for me to get down there and start playing is just to long. My Kids leave Saturday at 10am, I then have to pack up my stuff, then there is the drive down from Mansfield, bla bla bla. I really wish I could make it though take pictures for me.

Tim

#739 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:10 AM

Actually...Speaking of such...Do we have someone we can recruit to take pictures or video? I'll lend my awesome camera to them...Can't wait...Btw Chris...don't get the Impulse of the Luxe...They are made by SP...And they suck...I can't wait for good food and good games. I have...4 guys...Me...Matt and Angela...My friend Chris...Megan may come...and I'm working on a couple of others...GOOD NUMBERS! Woot!
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#740 User is offline   Thumper63 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Thumper63

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

I'm out in the woods, setting up a new barricade, just dreaming of who will use it first, and take the first hit in it. wondering if all of my prep is in vain or will be rewarded with shouts of 'HELL YEAH' and the like. who will win the 'play of the day' prize. who will win the'man that shot hurt' prize. not to mention...how fast can you draw that smoke wagon contest prizes. Get your game face on people, I hope to have a game you won't soon forget, laid out in front of all of you. Thumper OUT>

way out there man....like pluto.........hahahaaa
So what.. I know my gun is older than my kid, at least they both can vote.

#741 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

tim you know im a gun whore who cant be rehabilitated, besides my eos is sp and its a beast. im seriously leaning towards the mac dev, it can get an entire case off one tank.

#742 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

Actually I think the Mac Dev would be good.

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#743 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:09 PM

Mr barrel tag here, after a long hiatius (sp?). Damn school and teaching....but I'll be there! And hoping that another tag might count as the best shot of the day! Thanks to frodo and Andrew for helping out with getting all the necessary crap out there.

Luke, I'm coming down from Cleveland on a motorcycle- I seem to remember the parking being kinda soft/muddy. Is there a solid/paved/gravel spot I could ease the bike onto? I'd be much appreciative. Miller- do u still have those paddles for the x7 to part with?
Looking forward to the first ballin since team England domination! And I just remembered I left that in Athens!!! GD. Anyone near mush run road want to be my hero???

See you all on sat!

#744 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:51 PM

i still have them, i cant wait to get back out there, just gotta make it through one more day of work and meet the new roommate then i'll finish making my preperations.

#745 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:23 PM

You mean your x7 and gear? I could head out that way if I get directions...Just call me tomorrow...and I can head that way...

Just curious...Anyone wearing an England Jersey tomorrow? I've been thinking of a couple of team ideas for tomorrow...some fun games...If Luke is up for suggestions...I may have a good one or two.

#746 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:43 AM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on Jul 31 2009, 02:23 AM, said:

You mean your x7 and gear? I could head out that way if I get directions...Just call me tomorrow...and I can head that way...

Just curious...Anyone wearing an England Jersey tomorrow? I've been thinking of a couple of team ideas for tomorrow...some fun games...If Luke is up for suggestions...I may have a good one or two.

no, I was able to get all my gear/gun on the bike (minus air and balls) it's just my England jersey I forgot. Not really a big deal, unless we do some kind of England vs. And then I'd feel bad to be missing out being on the winning team. Muhhaa! I could have it left on the front poarch but I don't know if the extra miles are worth it

#747 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:26 AM

If you want it, I can get it. But, it's not a big deal. I'm not running the show, I just like to think up dumb ideas for games that'll get canned when I show up =P. J/k... But I was thinking of a "God save the queen" scenario...But eh not important...and the jerseys only add visual effect. I can't wait for tomorrow...and everyone will have their own suprises...and I have suprises...and Luke has suprises...Justin has suprises...Matthew I hope you have suprises...Brian has suprises...Whether Forest comes or not is always a suprise...Chris...Do you have a suprise? Matt Hosken...umm...I can't think of a suprise he has...I'm running out of suprises!...But there are still a lot...I look forward to being suprised tomorrow...Angela has...well...she's bringing 5 pounds of Meatballs to dinner...umm...darn...I ran out...Anyways...

Ok...so people on my end for sure coming...

Matthew Williamson +3 friends
Matthew Hosken
Angela Stuart
Megan Beckett
Christopher Fields
Andrew J Henderson

I'm one person short of ten on my end! (including me)

Luke if you are handing out awards I need the honorable..."Bring a Friend" award...If two other people can match me we will have thirty for sure...but from what I hear Dirk is bringing two friends...Forest is coming...Justin.........is going to be there...Luke...will be at his own house I'm sure...Miller is coming...Hellraiser...Brian... The point of the matter is...twenty shouldn't be a problem...Thirty...well....let's start crackin!

Everybody bring at least 2 friends!

I'm excited!

Hey Chris...Tyler coming?

#748 User is offline   Thumper63 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Thumper63

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:04 AM

Okay he we go, bike parking is not a problem, just park at my house, it's right next to the field now. Bringing the most players award..hmmm I'll figure somethin out. and I would like to ask something of all you electro gunners, lets keep the playing field a little more even this time out. How about semi auto only unless we designate free fire for a game. I know this may be a little annoying to some but using a 2 or 3 ball a sec. gun against a 15+ is not really fun for some of us. This way everyone gets an even chance, and still have the competition factor there too. and as for new games, thats why this time it's called 'wide open play' we'll try anything. By the way, this porkloin is sinfully good, mmmmmmmm.
So what.. I know my gun is older than my kid, at least they both can vote.

#749 User is offline   hellraiser6 

• HELLRAISER6
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hellraiser6

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:28 AM

View PostThumper63, on Jul 31 2009, 11:04 AM, said:

Okay he we go, bike parking is not a problem, just park at my house, it's right next to the field now. Bringing the most players award..hmmm I'll figure somethin out. and I would like to ask something of all you electro gunners, lets keep the playing field a little more even this time out. How about semi auto only unless we designate free fire for a game. I know this may be a little annoying to some but using a 2 or 3 ball a sec. gun against a 15+ is not really fun for some of us. This way everyone gets an even chance, and still have the competition factor there too. and as for new games, thats why this time it's called 'wide open play' we'll try anything. By the way, this porkloin is sinfully good, mmmmmmmm.

I did get the buns, I hope 5 packs of 16 is going to be enough! See you guys tomorrow morning!

#750 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:09 PM

Thanks Luke! I'll take a break from a game and do some shooting of the other kind!

Share this topic:

• (89 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users