• You cannot reply to this topic

Games in Glouster, OHIO Rate Topic: ****- 3 Votes

#1321 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:20 PM

Chris,

I'm going to be honest. Spec Ops sucks and in thinking about past decisions I shouldn't I have posted on here what I have. I would delete it but currently spec ops doesn't permit the iPhone full access to it's features. And I am currently internetless. I will issue out a full apology for the public post. That was a dick move on my part. I feel we do need to have a discussion though as several
things have made my ears burn that I havn't been to happy about and I feel we should get this straight. Also If Tyler's part in this is fabricated I want him present so I can lay into him rather well if he tells me he was lying from
his part of this mess. This fall will (hopefully) be my last season playing with you guys, and if I ever return in the future I want to be sure there is a group to come back to. And of course even though being remembered as a HUGE DICK seem promising, I'd much rather have some clarity on this issue.

If you attend the game on the 11th at Luke's (assuming it a) gets scheduled :P doesn't get canceled by Luke) then we can chat there.

Enjoy the end of summer
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#1322 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:40 PM

Would you like me to PM a Mod/Admin and have them delete the post?
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#1323 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:28 AM

I would delete it but currently spec ops doesn't permit the iPhone full access to it's features.

You should be able to tap your post and see an edit button. Also at the bottom of the main page there should be an option to view the forum in another format. I don't have my iPod on me at this moment but I'll check it later.

#1324 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

OK kids so there is a Game in a Coal Mine being held apparently by the Ohio Chapter of the CPPA. The game its self is near the town of Midina or there abouts. You can find out more info on the CPPA forum.

So is anyone interested in going to this game, its on December 13th I believe. I'm considering it but I'm not sure I may have other commentments that day. You won't find the field listed anywhere online or come up with anything from a google search so don't even bother. I was wanting to know if anyone from our crew is going, or wants to go. I must admit a game in a mine sounds really awesome.

My consern is that the Ohio CPPA hasn't been that great with some of the games of late, so I don't want to go someplace in December and have it be a bust. Now if I knew that several of us from our crew were going well that's a whole nother story.

So who's in and who's out

Tim

#1325 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

if i searched the right medina thats clear up towards cleavland, iffy
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#1326 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:23 AM

Shadehill
Nope not it this place is all the way over by Portsmith Ohio. Here is the link to the CPPA forum where they are talking about this game:

http://www.christian...c4115c7c&start=

Let me know what you think, should be fun

Tim

#1327 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:10 PM

mine tunnels, flashlights, 55 degrees, i may be in
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

Share this topic: