• You cannot reply to this topic

Games in Glouster, OHIO Rate Topic: ****- 3 Votes

#1306 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:25 AM

you guys still alive, do you get on here? noones poseted anything for a month, lets play
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#1307 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:29 AM

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 04 August 2010 - 09:31 AM
Reason for edit: edited at member's request.

It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#1308 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

Not meaning to butt into a personal situation, but now that the forum has undergone the upgrade they should be able to get on now! If not, you should have them message or email Slink or another Admin.

One of the big reasons they upgraded was people were having trouble logging in and also staying logged in once they were on. Others were unable to post, all those problems have been fixed. :D

I'm thinking about getting a game together at my place soon, as I haven't played in over a year and I REALLY want to play!
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#1309 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

Some of that would've been better suited for a PM I am aware, however, I am getting some security key error when I try to send one. And I should check with others I suppose to see if they can get back on.

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#1310 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on 29 July 2010 - 09:15 PM, said:

Some of that would've been better suited for a PM I am aware, however, I am getting some security key error when I try to send one. And I should check with others I suppose to see if they can get back on.

Get a hold of slinkyaroo, he should be able to help ya out!
Posted Image

#1311 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:38 AM

Hey Drummer...

This may be a dumb question...I was perusing around on your profile and became curious...Were you a music major at OU?

#1312 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:51 AM

FYI- Most likely the next game I will be attending is Red Vs Blue in Cottageville with Delta Ops. Looking forward to it! (Aside from Splatterpark this Sunday)

Excited for the 18th of September! They are a cool group of guys.

This post has been edited by AsphyxiateHeart: 30 July 2010 - 06:52 AM

#1313 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:03 AM

I did speak to Luke recently and he has been devoting every minute outside of work that he can to Izzy as she is heading to Afghanistan in the fall. He is wanting to hold a game in September and has asked me to find out what weekend in September would be good for folks. Labor Day weekend would not be a good choice and the last weekend of September is also out. Further, since the Cottageville game is the 18th, then I propose Sept 11th as a game date for Luke's field.

Thoughts anyone?
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#1314 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:53 AM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on 30 July 2010 - 09:38 AM, said:

Hey Drummer...

This may be a dumb question...I was perusing around on your profile and became curious...Were you a music major at OU?

I was, and sort of still am...
Posted Image

#1315 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:18 AM

Hahah. I was a music major my freshman year. I think I remember you...Didn't realize you played paintball...Then again I didn't too much then.

This post has been edited by AsphyxiateHeart: 30 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

#1316 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:20 PM

to set things straight i pulled tyler from forest's game because we were planning on playing speedball before you asked him to come, i never said anything about a cancellation, and i didnt tell people to stop playing with you, i told justin i didnt feel like playing with you because you were pmsing
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#1317 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on 30 July 2010 - 12:18 PM, said:

Hahah. I was a music major my freshman year. I think I remember you...Didn't realize you played paintball...Then again I didn't too much then.

That's crazy, what did (do) you play?
Posted Image

#1318 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

View Postblackcelldrumr15, on 31 July 2010 - 01:20 AM, said:

I played Trombone back in the day...Though I was only a music major for a quarter...Wasn't sure if it was what I wanted to do even coming in...so I actually didn't even audition...I had like...a quarter on probation or whatever. Anyways...I may have taken Barte's Music History with you if I remember right. I sat behind Aaron Bagby and Mark in class...Hung out with Britanny Lesch a lot...and talked to Andy Francis a bit, who I believed you talked to a lot if I remember correctly...I had long semi-long hair and wore mostly black and went by the name Andrew Henderson...But yeah... We'll have to play sometime.

#1319 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

I hate Ohio

This post has been edited by AsphyxiateHeart: 04 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

#1320 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:40 PM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on 31 July 2010 - 05:30 PM, said:

View Postblackcelldrumr15, on 31 July 2010 - 01:20 AM, said:

I played Trombone back in the day...Though I was only a music major for a quarter...Wasn't sure if it was what I wanted to do even coming in...so I actually didn't even audition...I had like...a quarter on probation or whatever. Anyways...I may have taken Barte's Music History with you if I remember right. I sat behind Aaron Bagby and Mark in class...Hung out with Britanny Lesch a lot...and talked to Andy Francis a bit, who I believed you talked to a lot if I remember correctly...I had long semi-long hair and wore mostly black and went by the name Andrew Henderson...But yeah... We'll have to play sometime.

I remember the name, and I vaguely remember you! That's been a while back now! haha...
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (89 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users