• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Games in Glouster, OHIO Rate Topic: ****- 3 Votes

#1006 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:28 AM

No balling for me this weekend- but 2 days of work (thankfully) and trying to clean out the golden gun...

I bought a CD of all the MI pics so I should be able to do some posting if those. Ie- don't buy a copy for yourself yet.

Thanks for all the war story posts. This week was super busy for me and I haven't had the time to fill the pages with my only somewhat fictional ferocious firepower! Hopefully soon...

#1007 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:06 AM

nice, you should get those up soon, you in for lukes game on the 10th

brian- do you have our group pics form hsi?
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#1008 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:52 AM

Pretty sure. My folks will be in town and as long as they are ok with me ditching them for a few- it's on!

The guy said CD's should be about 2 weeks, so don't hold your breath too long on those....

#1009 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frodo17

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:59 AM

Working on the pics...here is another one to keep you all off my back:

Attached File(s)

"Ideals are better than ideologies." Antebi

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)

#1010 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:01 AM

haha :laugh:

#1011 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:41 AM

On the 24th of October is another cool scenario game called "Enemy at the Gates" being put on at Battlefront Paintball in Hubbard, Ohio. Looks like another fun time as the field has something for everyone and offers 2 to 3 grades of Diablo paint for those on a budget. I realize there is an Invictus scenario game that same day so I do not expect a large Athens/Glouster following but if anyone is in the Cleveland area we can hook up with my brother and maybe a couple of others. http://www.battlefro...om/calendar.asp

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Frodo: 03 October 2009 - 02:42 AM

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)

#1012 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:44 PM

You nag and you shall recieve!

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  pizza.jpg (1012.77K)
    Number of downloads: 21

#1013 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

hey folks, working on getting Brandon out to Lukes on the 10th. Now without my x7, i'm wondering what kind of gear we could hook him up with?

On another note, he's talking about maybe being interested in an electro, under $150 range....any good ebay or craigslist ads anyone is aware of?

#1014 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:02 PM

View PostFrodo, on Oct 2 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

hahaha

However, they are not a pain at all. With my piercings and installed rings, all I need is a carabiner clip and I am good to go. Just takes a second! :P
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#1015 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2009 - 02:47 AM

View PostJKR, on Oct 4 2009, 12:02 AM, said:

View PostFrodo, on Oct 2 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

hahaha

However, they are not a pain at all. With my piercings and installed rings, all I need is a carabiner clip and I am good to go. Just takes a second! :D

Haha! I bet airport security loves you! :P

Athensplayer, there is a good deal on Ohiopbx.com posted by Blackbishop for an Etek 05 with a lot of extras going for $300. Take a look and maybe someone might help out as there are a lot of goodies in this deal.

#1016 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:05 AM

Let the dogs feed!!

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  camo.JPG (1.08MB)
    Number of downloads: 10

#1017 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2009 - 04:17 PM

Haven't been on here in forever. Boy do I miss playing with you guys, work is crazy and my weekend are filled with sleep and rest. With the occasional trip to my fokes or up to Cleaveland now. Where my Girlfriend lives... so not much paint balling going on here with me.

Frodo loved the pics they're awesome. Glad to hear you kids had a good time up in Mich.

Hope to see you out on the field soonish.

Tim

#1018 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:46 PM

just got back from splatterpark guys, be sure to check you tube, i got a gaurunteed spot in the reign of paint videos.

i also traded in the a5 this morning to a guy ive been talking to in marengo, i got an old race autococker, its a sweet gun and now just needs a good ccm pump kit.
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#1019 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:35 PM

I wanted to write up this post to clear up a few misconceptions...and to throw out some things. Collect ideas from the group.

First off, Bryan did in no way post something about Enemy At The Gates in an attempt to undercut the Revolutionaries game. We had talked about it and I had encouraged him to post as we still don't know when/if (hopefully [for his sake not ours] when) he will be leaving Ohio. I wanted him to post it so that anyone who did want to play with him in these unquestionable times could if they wanted. So this is not something he did out of the blue, it was under my encouragement. But talking to a few people there seems to be interest in going to this game on the 24th.

I'm cutting to the chase here...Some people have put some time and effort into this game, but it could be post-poned to a later date, so that work could not be in vein...and we could head up to BattleFront (as opposed to zone) and all play together. However, I don't want that to affect any plans anyone has made for the 24th. So as for now, The Revolutionaries Scenario is still on. I would like to hear feedback though of what everyone wanted to do. If there is significant interest in going to Hubbard so that we can play with Brian (He's been making the effort to drive to us, we should do the same for him) action may be taken. Again all promoting Brian has done I have encouraged, I should've been vocal about that and I apologize...If not a significant response has been shown by this weekend (I'll say around Thursday) then The Revolutionaries Scenario is still on for the 24th. Please let me know which you are interested in, and how this affects your planning. Generals I will try to talk to you personally.

Also. Congrats Chris on your other new autococker. So is the Karnivore just refuse now since you have a new one? Why get 2 autocockers? How much will you sell the Karnivor for?

And in case anyone was curious...I'm a redhead now...(a dark redhead)
Attached File  Photo_7.jpg (57.16K)
Number of downloads: 8
Attached File  Photo_8.jpg (57.75K)
Number of downloads: 7

And of course...Davey Havok sends his love...
Attached File  IMG_0036.jpg (690.27K)
Number of downloads: 7
Attached File  IMG_0054.jpg (806.72K)
Number of downloads: 4

This post has been edited by AsphyxiateHeart: 04 October 2009 - 10:57 PM

It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#1020 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

I'll be in Cleveland the weekend of the scenerio games here so a reschedule is cool with me. I've known I was home that weekend for a while, so the revolutionaries was always off my plate- hence my lack if 2 cents about anything until now.

Athensplayer and the Intimidator (Brandon) should be making Lukes- both tricked out with some new stuff. This kid is done buying for a WHILE- unless a gooddeal on a rotor floats his way... Hint hint.

Cya soon! Too bad invictus and bandit/frodo won't be there

Share this topic:

• (89 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users