• This topic is locked

Pump Discussion Thread V.2 Rate Topic: -----

#76 User is offline   Voky 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TOP NOTCH

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:15 PM

Whew! T-Freak, TRad, Not_You, coco, and me played tonight. I got several good head kills. Me and T-Freak were owning. He got me several times, and I got him a couple of times. I'll try to get the vids tomorrow. I'm not sure how good they are, I haven't seen em yet. TRad has em, he'll probably send them tomorrow. T-Freak played with his Sniper he got from Lo, and I played with my Phantom.
Lover of Chick-fil-A #1
PM me for a #
Alabamian #1

#77 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:17 PM

I envy you guys. seriously. you play like every weekend or even more.

I decided against the whole buy and swap thing... all the parts are $150... unless I go halfway or find a reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaly cheap Phantom...
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

#78 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:06 PM

View PostLomarandil, on Aug 16 2008, 02:20 PM, said:

Haha, I was just going to say that Ten was trolling.. :angry:

I'd love an SLIII... some sort of barrel thread, lighter body, adjustable feedneck.. I'd be all over that.
Lo

That's what made SL's great, threadless barrels rock. Once you realize threads on a barrel suck, you realize the beauty of threadlessness. Getting the barrel to shoot properly EVERYTIME. Also, it had the ingenious hole on the side so you could squeegee at any time. :D

View Postthisissparta, on Aug 16 2008, 08:48 PM, said:

Okay, so that means I'm putting the SL up for sale shortly. Anyone interested? SOPC gets first dibs.

depends on how much you want for it and if the feedneck is cracked or not. Let me go find your thread.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#79 User is offline   junckie25 

• Junckie25
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Junckie25

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

Ok, it is annoying me that my series 6 still hasn't come in the mail yet. I think it is on back order from CCM. Does anyone know how long it will take it to ship with the back order?

But I am now 14 today at 1:12 am.

This post has been edited by junckie25: 16 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

Smile.... tomorrow will be worse.

#80 User is offline   super_stalker 

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:18 PM

I think I'm gonna start a new sniper project.

Heres what I'm thinking:
FBM Half arsed body(minied and migited)
WWA mini Ultra kit(If I can get one made/find one used)
CCM Lower tube kit
Dye single trigger hinge frame(If I can find one)
Freak barrel

With a pink with black splatter and gold drizzle anno, dust finish

Can't decide if I want to go CA co2, CA HPA, or 12 grams.... I do have that micro CA II I need to use...
One of a kind pump mag F/S/T Open AND stock class capable.

"The knockdown power is approximately equal to, but not greater than that of a small Spanish child being hurled through a stove door at around 1,500ft ASL with a 5 knot crosswind on thursday, 31 degrees celcius, with 56% humidity."-FrozenCarnitas.

#81 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:21 PM

i played the last day of paintball today with the Nelly...ofc...with the anti-kink internals, stiff (no idea) main spring, hard valve, LAPCO #6 tube, original stock class 12gram system (in-grip) first 3 shots got me 275, 270, 277....with the adjuster backed out all the way....(counter clockwise=less tension on spring-less FPS) ok...next 12 gram ( i got 25, shaddup lol) with adjuster 3 turns in, since i dont have a long enough Allen key....i had to disassemble in order to adjust.... old school. ok...first 3... 330, 321, 345.... :D and thats just 3 turns IN!! AY. disassemble, *dumping 12gram due to the screws..* turn it 1.5 out...... then final 3 shots, 290, 288,289, and steady for the next 30 shots off a single 12gram, in 5 games, where i killed once (20 vs 20, football sized field, half woods/pallets, half speedball air bunkers) and got eliminated 4 times, and was last person in 5th and final game, with temps hitting 103 degrees at the end of the day, and with me wearing JUST my camo shorts and shoes..... yes i played shirtless :D

thisissparta; this is your Nelson Nel-Spot 007....without the anti-kink internals and without the Lapco #6 tube :) with the older stock stuff and Line SI #6 tube, it did 275-280 on a different spring kit (softer valve spring)

This post has been edited by CamoDeafie: 16 August 2008 - 10:22 PM

Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#82 User is offline   Sneaky Sir 

• Studyin' my pump-fu
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sneaky Sir

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

I'm at a crossroads, right now I have my A-5 up for sale, and I got a trade offer on it. A guy offered me a 2002 RF cocker, with benchmark frame, Freak barrel kit w/ 3 inserts (tip was sanded and repainted poorly), a wpg pump kit (pump has two holes from an old hittman mod), SP Ion reg and grip, and a standard duckbill ASA. And now I'm waiting on a reply from another guy with an 04 prostock that I could turn into a pump. So here are my options:

1. Trade A-5 package for 02 RF cocker
2. Trade A-5 package for 04 prostock
3. Try to sell A-5 for a decent price (highly doubting this one considering the A-5 market right now)
4. Do nothing and keep the A-5

I don't know what to do, I've been wanting to get rid of the A-5 forever but I'll never get a good sell price on it, and its just taking up space. I also wanted to trim the gun collection from five down to three by getting rid of the A-5 and Spyder (loaner gun) and just have my Phantom, Ion Xe, and PGP. And this way I would get money for a vehicle and start saving a little for college. But on the other end I've always wanted a pump cocker, but I've also always wanted to make it a pump, not just get it as a pump. help me out guys please

Edit: Here's a pic of the 02 setup, he's including everything shown in the pic.
Attached File  02_cocker.jpg (79.64K)
Number of downloads: 15

This post has been edited by Sneaky Sir: 16 August 2008 - 11:08 PM

#83 User is offline   thisissparta 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:50 PM

View PostCamoDeafie, on Aug 16 2008, 10:21 PM, said:

i played the last day of paintball today with the Nelly...ofc...with the anti-kink internals, stiff (no idea) main spring, hard valve, LAPCO #6 tube, original stock class 12gram system (in-grip) first 3 shots got me 275, 270, 277....with the adjuster backed out all the way....(counter clockwise=less tension on spring-less FPS) ok...next 12 gram ( i got 25, shaddup lol) with adjuster 3 turns in, since i dont have a long enough Allen key....i had to disassemble in order to adjust.... old school. ok...first 3... 330, 321, 345.... :D and thats just 3 turns IN!! AY. disassemble, *dumping 12gram due to the screws..* turn it 1.5 out...... then final 3 shots, 290, 288,289, and steady for the next 30 shots off a single 12gram, in 5 games, where i killed once (20 vs 20, football sized field, half woods/pallets, half speedball air bunkers) and got eliminated 4 times, and was last person in 5th and final game, with temps hitting 103 degrees at the end of the day, and with me wearing JUST my camo shorts and shoes..... yes i played shirtless :D

thisissparta; this is your Nelson Nel-Spot 007....without the anti-kink internals and without the Lapco #6 tube :) with the older stock stuff and Line SI #6 tube, it did 275-280 on a different spring kit (softer valve spring)

'kay sounds good! do you have an extra anti-kink internal? I could add more and send a MO direct to you.

SL is pending... sorry... he PM'd quick.
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker

#84 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:52 PM

unfortunately i dont..... which is why im keeping the anti-kink internals. :D
upon quick edit; i dont see how hard it'd be to drill the bolt and tap it, and bore out the hammer's central hole for a phantom type adjuster or a similar one.... maybe you could get phantom internals to work in it, just swap sear units"?

This post has been edited by CamoDeafie: 16 August 2008 - 10:53 PM

Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#85 User is offline   thisissparta 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:54 PM

Bummer...I'll have to try that once I get it.

#86 User is offline   russc 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

View PostSneaky Sir, on Aug 16 2008, 10:36 PM, said:

I'm at a crossroads, right now I have my A-5 up for sale, and I got a trade offer on it. A guy offered me a 2002 RF cocker, with benchmark frame, Freak barrel kit w/ 3 inserts (tip was sanded and repainted poorly), a ccm pump arm (has two holes from an old hittman mod), SP Ion reg and grip, and a standard duckbill ASA. And now I'm waiting on a reply from another guy with an 04 prostock that I could turn into a pump. So here are my options:

3. Try to sell A-5 for a decent price (highly doubting this one considering the A-5 market right now)

I don't know what to do, I've been wanting to get rid of the A-5 forever but I'll never get a good sell price on it, and its just taking up space. I also wanted to trim the gun collection from five down to three by getting rid of the A-5 and Spyder (loaner gun) and just have my Phantom, Ion Xe, and PGP. And this way I would get money for a vehicle and start saving a little for college. But on the other end I've always wanted a pump cocker, but I've also always wanted to make it a pump, not just get it as a pump. help me out guys please

Attachment 02_cocker.jpg

If the 02 is coming with a CCM kit, take it, but whats on it in that picture is just a stock $30 WGP kit, not an $80 CCM kit.

#87 User is offline   Weber 

• made of 100% recycled electrons!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:GORGOR

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:01 PM

http://automags.org/...ad.php?t=233579 i want it so bad... darn me having to get out of the sport for a while.

i wish i could spell.

This post has been edited by Weber: 16 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

Boulder & Chicken?

#88 User is offline   Sneaky Sir 

• Studyin' my pump-fu
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sneaky Sir

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:07 PM

View Postrussc, on Aug 17 2008, 12:55 AM, said:

View PostSneaky Sir, on Aug 16 2008, 10:36 PM, said:

I'm at a crossroads, right now I have my A-5 up for sale, and I got a trade offer on it. A guy offered me a 2002 RF cocker, with benchmark frame, Freak barrel kit w/ 3 inserts (tip was sanded and repainted poorly), a ccm pump arm (has two holes from an old hittman mod), SP Ion reg and grip, and a standard duckbill ASA. And now I'm waiting on a reply from another guy with an 04 prostock that I could turn into a pump. So here are my options:

Attachment 02_cocker.jpg

If the 02 is coming with a CCM kit, take it, but whats on it in that picture is just a stock $30 WGP kit, not an $80 CCM kit.

Thats the path I'm kinda leaning right now. And sorry about labeling the pump kit incorrectly, it's 1:00 here, so I'm a little tired, I'll change that in my original post.
I figured if I get the 02, I'll play with it awhile and then probably replace some of the parts, mainly replace the pump with an undamaged one, and get an on/off ASA. Other then that, the ion reg is decent so I don't think that'll need replacing for awhile. Sound good for upgrades there?
And there's something just plain pretty about the 02 RF body, so clean and plain jane, I like it.

Edit: think I should still get the 02 even though its only a wgp pump kit on it?

This post has been edited by Sneaky Sir: 16 August 2008 - 11:11 PM

#89 User is offline   thisissparta 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

sorry, SL isn't for sale unless you have $150. :D I love it too much...

That mag is orgasmic.

#90 User is offline   Infamous_51 

• official rock and roll clown
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:24 PM

Oh yeah the kid I was talking about with an e-mag, that had the orange to gold fade anno. He has no clue what he has. When the ref was saying the guys with better guns would be moved around at higher value...he thought my friends A-5 was better :D. I told him that his marker was better and that I would kill for one, he didn't get why.

Oh yeah and we played attack defend on one field...the only three pumpers were stuck on defense and couldn't go 20ft away from the base...it was torture.

-keep it :mellow:

(Go sig yourself) Maybe I will...Maybe I will..........-Epic_fail

Share this topic:

• (551 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users