Special Ops Paintball: Is she hawt? our own pkj - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is she hawt? our own pkj PICS INSIDE! Rate Topic: -----

Poll: PKJ's hotness scale (168 member(s) have cast votes)

Is she hot?

  1. Hell YES! (Legato please don't kill me) (76 votes [45.24%])

    Percentage of vote: 45.24%

  2. No, I'm blind. (Legato please don't kill me) (44 votes [26.19%])

    Percentage of vote: 26.19%

  3. If i answered that, many things (like my life) would be comprimised (so Legato, please don't kill me) (40 votes [23.81%])

    Percentage of vote: 23.81%

  4. are you kidding me? ive had a crush on her for... 3 years, 4 months, 2 days, 1 minute (8 votes [4.76%])

    Percentage of vote: 4.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#166 User is offline   SubMiler 

  • Pistolero
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 346
  • Joined: 01-February 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:34 PM

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Aug 16 2008, 05:23 PM, said:

you remind me of this guy that you see floatin around on the net i wish i could remember his name... but he thinks he's like freakin amazing... and gods gift to woman... its so sleezy and jerkish... it was great....


Well I know for a fact I'm not God's gift to women. Why? If such a person existed, they would IMPLODE from the illogical tasks and requests that they'd have to complete or obey. It'd be a safer bet that you can divide by zero than be God's gift to women. But I won't deny that I am awesome.

And as far as posting that, partially I did it because I was bored, and partially I did it for DOO DOOs and giggles. Which we are most certainly having aren't we? At the very most the difference that are between me and most people, is that, while I know I may very certainly fail, I do not let it dissuade me because I know there's a chance it could work and if not, I learn what not to do next time... Except in this case it was the Olympics didn't have anything good going so I did that. Boredom does strange things to people.
0

#167 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

  • It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 15-May 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Milford, MA
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 16 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

View PostSubMiler, on Aug 16 2008, 04:34 PM, said:

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Aug 16 2008, 05:23 PM, said:

you remind me of this guy that you see floatin around on the net i wish i could remember his name... but he thinks he's like freakin amazing... and gods gift to woman... its so sleezy and jerkish... it was great....


Well I know for a fact I'm not God's gift to women. Why? If such a person existed, they would IMPLODE from the illogical tasks and requests that they'd have to complete or obey. It'd be a safer bet that you can divide by zero than be God's gift to women. But I won't deny that I am awesome.

And as far as posting that, partially I did it because I was bored, and partially I did it for DOO DOOs and giggles. Which we are most certainly having aren't we? At the very most the difference that are between me and most people, is that, while I know I may very certainly fail, I do not let it dissuade me because I know there's a chance it could work and if not, I learn what not to do next time... Except in this case it was the Olympics didn't have anything good going so I did that. Boredom does strange things to people.


you bore me... moving on....

pkj
PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum
0

#168 User is offline   black hawk down 

  • Group: Banned #17
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 122
  • Joined: 27-March 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:conecticut
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN SNIPER YAY

Posted 16 August 2008 - 05:51 PM

i loke girls

Group: Banned #17
0

#169 User is offline   ^!) 

  • ...for tomorrow we die.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 950
  • Joined: 08-February 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not Far

Posted 16 August 2008 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image


...except it's a joke, meant to be amusing or funny, because of obscenity.


that's all.

This post has been edited by ^!): 16 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
0

#170 User is offline   brymokidwonder 

  • EPIC FAIL<3
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 353
  • Joined: 08-June 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:greenville sc

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:48 PM

i voted yes. im not scared.

bring it legato :laugh:
0

#171 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

  • It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 15-May 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Milford, MA
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:23 PM

View Post^!), on Aug 16 2008, 05:59 PM, said:

Posted Image


...except it's a joke, meant to be amusing or funny, because of obscenity.


that's all.



awwww you added stuff... i thought that was completely funny! i saw that right after you posted it and about fell out of my chair i was laughing so hard!

pkj
PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum
0

#172 User is offline   Legato 

  • AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 8,771
  • Joined: 02-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford, Massachusetts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:57 PM

This has been amusing to say the least. Just wow at some of the replies. Posted Image

Some replies i have been dying of laughter, others just.... Posted Image

Oh well. I adore her and am quite happy with her. And if anyone wants to take her, we are doing it 80's video game style only. Bad Dudes, River City Ransom, Double Dragon...whatever...we need ninjas, a city to go across and an epic battle at the end. As well as corny dialogue along the way and some chessy cliche catch phrase.
Posted Image

Some guy who looks like Omega Red
Posted Image

Gotta havae Ninjas and Street Gangs
Posted Image

And where you can't have ninja, have zombies instead (mixed in with street gangs [i kid you not, best game ever])
Posted Image

Set it up, and it's on. :angry:

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT
0

#173 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

  • It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 15-May 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Milford, MA
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:35 PM

and you say that while we are in the middle of an argument... how cute.... i swear your the biggest nerd ever... *shakes head* and its oh so adorable...

pkj

This post has been edited by Painkiller Jane: 16 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum
0

#174 User is offline   Ethrealwolf 

  • If we must die, we will die. but we will never yield.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 938
  • Joined: 13-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fayetteville, NC
  • Brigade Name:HALOWOLF

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:06 AM

River city ransom!

I loved that game! I wish I could find it again.....
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.

http://onpaintball.blogspot.com/
0

#175 User is offline   Legato 

  • AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 8,771
  • Joined: 02-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford, Massachusetts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

There was a remake, River City Ransom EX for GameBoy Advvance a few years back, should be able to find it cheap. They redid the game, added new moves and some cool stuff. Made it uber easy though, but still great. If you have a wii, it came out for download on the Virtual Console a few months back.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT
0

#176 User is offline   Ethrealwolf 

  • If we must die, we will die. but we will never yield.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 938
  • Joined: 13-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fayetteville, NC
  • Brigade Name:HALOWOLF

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:58 AM

NES was the best though

good mix of challenge and playability. they don't make games like that no more.
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.

http://onpaintball.blogspot.com/
0

#177 User is offline   ^!) 

  • ...for tomorrow we die.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 950
  • Joined: 08-February 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not Far

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:19 PM

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Aug 16 2008, 09:23 PM, said:

View Post^!), on Aug 16 2008, 05:59 PM, said:

Posted Image


...except it's a joke, meant to be amusing or funny, because of obscenity.


that's all.



awwww you added stuff... i thought that was completely funny! i saw that right after you posted it and about fell out of my chair i was laughing so hard!

pkj


I did add stuff... because I wasn't quite sure if you'd find it amusing or not. Thankfully, you've got a sense of humor.
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
0

#178 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

  • It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 15-May 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Milford, MA
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:22 PM

View Post^!), on Aug 17 2008, 06:19 PM, said:

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Aug 16 2008, 09:23 PM, said:

View Post^!), on Aug 16 2008, 05:59 PM, said:

Posted Image


...except it's a joke, meant to be amusing or funny, because of obscenity.


that's all.



awwww you added stuff... i thought that was completely funny! i saw that right after you posted it and about fell out of my chair i was laughing so hard!

pkj


I did add stuff... because I wasn't quite sure if you'd find it amusing or not. Thankfully, you've got a sense of humor.


yesh yesh i do... that was hilarious! and at least you didnt try to say im fat...

pkj
PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum
0

#179 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:23 PM

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Aug 17 2008, 09:22 PM, said:

View Post^!), on Aug 17 2008, 06:19 PM, said:

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Aug 16 2008, 09:23 PM, said:

View Post^!), on Aug 16 2008, 05:59 PM, said:

Posted Image


...except it's a joke, meant to be amusing or funny, because of obscenity.


that's all.



awwww you added stuff... i thought that was completely funny! i saw that right after you posted it and about fell out of my chair i was laughing so hard!

pkj


I did add stuff... because I wasn't quite sure if you'd find it amusing or not. Thankfully, you've got a sense of humor.


yesh yesh i do... that was hilarious! and at least you didnt try to say im fat...

pkj

my brain...hurts...

i dont know what he added and its been confusing me all the hell
0

#180 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

  • It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 15-May 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Milford, MA
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:24 PM

he added the its a joke blah blah part originally it was just teh smiley and the "that is all"

pkj
PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum
0

Share this topic:


  • (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users