Special Ops Paintball: Is she hawt? our own pkj - Special Ops Paintball

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is she hawt? our own pkj PICS INSIDE! Rate Topic: -----

Poll: PKJ's hotness scale (168 member(s) have cast votes)

Is she hot?

1. Hell YES! (Legato please don't kill me) (76 votes [45.24%])

Percentage of vote: 45.24%

2. No, I'm blind. (Legato please don't kill me) (44 votes [26.19%])

Percentage of vote: 26.19%

3. If i answered that, many things (like my life) would be comprimised (so Legato, please don't kill me) (40 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

4. are you kidding me? ive had a crush on her for... 3 years, 4 months, 2 days, 1 minute (8 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#151 User is offline   Willow 

• Old Man Willow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

Legato is the reason I'm hiding my face in my avatar, don't want him to recognize me.... ;)

#152 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:32 PM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on Aug 15 2008, 01:13 AM, said:

View PostWillow, on Aug 14 2008, 09:42 PM, said:

I didn't vote 'cause I'm scared of Legato....

I'm not, I get travel immunity! If Leg wants to spend the effort to come allllllll the way to the Arctic Circle to beat on me for saying PKJ is good-looking, I'll even give him a whole minute of free abuse and a sock with a soap bar in it for his efforts. ;)

Of course, there IS the possibility of running into him spontaneously at a scenario game...

lol...if i cross the border, i'd probably stop in BC or Montreal and never leave. Sorry, you are too far north. Mebe i can send artic ninjas after you, they wear all white like Storm Shadow. You can fear them. :P
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#153 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:34 PM

Fear them? I am one.

#154 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:19 AM

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Aug 15 2008, 04:14 AM, said:

View PostM.O.P., on Aug 14 2008, 04:09 PM, said:

I think i see paintball gear in the back of the last pic it looks like a gear bag.

if your talkin about the pic where im makin waffles for lego then im sure there is pb stuff in the background... its his house... *shrugs* but im not 100% sure...

pkj

oh snap, Becc wasn't lying

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#155 User is offline   Becc 

• Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:49 AM

View PostBAGELS, on Aug 15 2008, 08:19 AM, said:

I think i see paintball gear in the back of the last pic it looks like a gear bag.

if your talkin about the pic where im makin waffles for lego then im sure there is pb stuff in the background... its his house... *shrugs* but im not 100% sure...

pkj

?

#156 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

• It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:02 AM

View PostBecc, on Aug 15 2008, 08:49 AM, said:

pkj

?

agreed... lolwut???????????

pkj
PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum

#157 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• Settle it the old fasioned way, first guy to die LOSES!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZombieAtak

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:39 AM

Voted yes.

Please don't hurt me!
ZombieAtak's Feedback
2nd Place: Outdoor Adventures AFFM Tournament 10/19/2008
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#158 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:21 PM

View PostBecc, on Aug 15 2008, 06:49 PM, said:

pkj

?

Pic of her making waffles for Legs + those pics that you joked about finding of her = Bad joke....

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#159 User is offline   billybob 

• The John Deere of paintball. Nothing mows as nice.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Location:Leavenworth County Kansas, everyone's a prisoner here
  • Brigade Name:billybob

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:19 PM

I'd like to revoke my vote since the options were changed. Billybob fears no man. But women almost scare him
"Life sucks" ~LT
"What the Hell? Is Abercrombie making people now!!!?"~ Vash

#160 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:05 AM

View Postbillybob, on Aug 15 2008, 11:19 PM, said:

I'd like to revoke my vote since the options were changed. Billybob fears no man. But women almost scare him

lol lol lol lol right... you should go beat on your chest like king kong some more lol.... its ok lego will still hunt you down...

this poll still cracks me up.... srsly... i was all flusterd about it at first... like omg im not meat! but its gotten so funny that i trully cant help but giggle when reading the replies... im srsly thinking i may have to put a "spec ops says im hot" thingy in my sig bar HAR DE HAR HAR!....

pkj

#161 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:31 AM

Waffle making Pirate chicks FTW....thats my only comment
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#162 User is offline   SubMiler 

• Pistolero
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:38 AM

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Aug 16 2008, 12:05 PM, said:

lol lol lol lol right... you should go beat on your chest like king kong some more lol.... its ok lego will still hunt you down...

this poll still cracks me up.... srsly... i was all flusterd about it at first... like omg im not meat! but its gotten so funny that i trully cant help but giggle when reading the replies... im srsly thinking i may have to put a "spec ops says im hot" thingy in my sig bar HAR DE HAR HAR!....

pkj

Haven't heard mine yet. And if I offend you in anyway, I apologize. And if I am wrong in what I say correct me and I apologize... I'm usually 70% accurate with these things. Lately I've been in a slump and my skillz haven't been as sharp for some reason. I blame the jump from college to the bar scene, those are two different worlds when it comes to women. Besides, I'm bored at home with almost all my crap packed up ready to go to college.

First off it's your issue of dressing in black. It may just be those 3 photos, but it's all I have to go with. Combined with the high amount of black eyeliner, I guess this is even more justified though. The first thing I'll touch on is that you do not want to be viewed as a typical women. You want to be viewed as something different, unique, and, more or less, not your typical female. Because Becca posted photos of you to show you that you are hot, you're conflicted on the issue of where your looks are rated and I would say that, because of the use of black, you think of yourself as being rather... how can I put this delicately... a larger female since black is usually a "slimming" color. So while you're trying to define your uniqueness & idea of femininity, you still feel yourself bound to society's norm. To further complicate things, you're a paintballer and that is a TOUGH game to play as a female because you cannot be a typical female to play the sport so you "man up" so to speak. I bet you give guys a hard time when they complain about getting hit or welts while you wear them like a badge of honor.

Now here's where I take that and apply it:
If I were to ever approach you I would not do a frontal assault as you'd probably be expecting it and I bet you would make a comment about my actions, you probably have a few ready just in case. So I'll come off weak, but not make it intentional... maybe something like a conversation that you would join in on... Like a general comment spoken out loud I didn't expect an answer to, but you decide to answer to get things rolling. Get your name and a few words in, and then leave for a little while to give you some time to think then "unintentionally" re-approach a bit later by saying your name and then restating the first issue I brought up for a laugh, that is if you haven't re-approached me. I wouldn't make too many comments about your looks, but if I do they'd be subtle and not worked into the overall conversation. Most definitely focus on your uniqueness and make a bunch of comments about others passing by about how they're trying too hard with their looks for a few laughs. (Trust me, I can work that into the conversation, probably would combine it with your looks comment)

That's my first train of thought of what I could do. Most likely wouldn't work and I'd think you would be a very challenging women because you're trying to not be the typical female and I usually am sharply dressed and my laugh at others for trying to hard will blow up in my face. I'd put that attempt at about a 30% chance for success.

Voted you as Hookup-able. I don't know if that's an honor or anything.

#163 User is offline   billybob 

• The John Deere of paintball. Nothing mows as nice.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Location:Leavenworth County Kansas, everyone's a prisoner here
  • Brigade Name:billybob

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

Well I did play a flying monkey in a scenario, so I'm quite skilled at the chest pounding. And anyone who wants to hunt me down can pm me for an exact address. I can't remember what movie the quote is from but I think it goes "Don't hunt what you can't kill." :blink:

This post has been edited by billybob: 16 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

"Life sucks" ~LT
"What the Hell? Is Abercrombie making people now!!!?"~ Vash

#164 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:23 PM

View PostSubMiler, on Aug 16 2008, 11:38 AM, said:

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Aug 16 2008, 12:05 PM, said:

pkj

Haven't heard mine yet. And if I offend you in anyway, I apologize. And if I am wrong in what I say correct me and I apologize... I'm usually 70% accurate with these things. Lately I've been in a slump and my skillz haven't been as sharp for some reason. I blame the jump from college to the bar scene, those are two different worlds when it comes to women. Besides, I'm bored at home with almost all my crap packed up ready to go to college.

First off it's your issue of dressing in black. It may just be those 3 photos, but it's all I have to go with. Combined with the high amount of black eyeliner, I guess this is even more justified though. The first thing I'll touch on is that you do not want to be viewed as a typical women. You want to be viewed as something different, unique, and, more or less, not your typical female. Because Becca posted photos of you to show you that you are hot, you're conflicted on the issue of where your looks are rated and I would say that, because of the use of black, you think of yourself as being rather... how can I put this delicately... a larger female since black is usually a "slimming" color. So while you're trying to define your uniqueness & idea of femininity, you still feel yourself bound to society's norm. To further complicate things, you're a paintballer and that is a TOUGH game to play as a female because you cannot be a typical female to play the sport so you "man up" so to speak. I bet you give guys a hard time when they complain about getting hit or welts while you wear them like a badge of honor.

wow... well... i suppose you think your good at judging ppl... *shrugs* i hate ppl like that... they often miss the big pictar... but whatever... well i dont find that i wear a lot of black... and issue... nor my use of black make up... wear black shirts a lot because i have a love of the color black and i have a love of band tees which tend to come in.... dun dun dun... OMG GUESS WHAT.... BLACK! i do not think im fat... a tad on the pudgy side but i am far from fat... i may not love my "love handles" but i dont have any issue showing my curves... i love how ppl assume that because a person wears black they are fat, think they are fat or goth or depressed... while i may be a depressed person i dont wear black because im sad... i wear it because it is an amazingly awesome color and because it goes with everything and as i said above most band tees come in black... as for the black make up... it looks good... and well its laziness.. its wicked easy to smear on a ton of black eye shadow then it is to have a pretty color shadow and attempt to make a perfect liner line... im sure the other girls on the forum understand... its not easy to make that line perfect. you can also ask becc and legato... that i definatly have other colors of make up and clothing that i wear... i have some amazing color shadows... green, blue, purple, brown/green, red and even a navy blue... and ill have you know i have quite a few colored tops as well... every single one of my tattoos is brightly colored and even teh beads in my earings are blue... now on to teh next paragraph...

Now here's where I take that and apply it:
If I were to ever approach you I would not do a frontal assault as you'd probably be expecting it and I bet you would make a comment about my actions, you probably have a few ready just in case. So I'll come off weak, but not make it intentional... maybe something like a conversation that you would join in on... Like a general comment spoken out loud I didn't expect an answer to, but you decide to answer to get things rolling. Get your name and a few words in, and then leave for a little while to give you some time to think then "unintentionally" re-approach a bit later by saying your name and then restating the first issue I brought up for a laugh, that is if you haven't re-approached me. I wouldn't make too many comments about your looks, but if I do they'd be subtle and not worked into the overall conversation. Most definitely focus on your uniqueness and make a bunch of comments about others passing by about how they're trying too hard with their looks for a few laughs. (Trust me, I can work that into the conversation, probably would combine it with your looks comment)

again... wow... you have thought this out... your mother would be proud... *lie* isnt it sad that boys (yes i use that term on purpose) cant approach a woman without... how shall i say this... trying to hook up with them... :nododgy: oh baby :rolls eyes: i trust you can work that crap in a conversation all right... and im sure you could make me giggle... but what you wouldnt know is that i would be snickering to myself the entire time.... "oh look another little boy with his attempt to woo me with this laughable attempt to be 'polite' " i would probley even let you take down my number... but it would be completely made up.

That's my first train of thought of what I could do. Most likely wouldn't work and I'd think you would be a very challenging women because you're trying to not be the typical female and I usually am sharply dressed and my laugh at others for trying to hard will blow up in my face. I'd put that attempt at about a 30% chance for success.

your right it wouldnt work... (so why did you bother with all that typen?) and what does how you dress have to do anything? :confused: and i dont actually go out of my way to be different then every other female out there... i just do my best... to be ME! you may do your best to put on an attractive front... because thats what it sounds like you think i do... but i do not... im me 100% of the time... i am so glad i found a MAN that respects that... nor did my MAN have to make any stupid attempts to get my attention... he got me by just being him... 100% of the time... and infact... he wasnt even interested in me at first... and i was the one that had to get him... i had to work my butt off to make him look at me more then just a friend... and because of that and our friendship first... we have an amazingly strong relationship. someday you boys will grow up and realize that going after tail isnt all there is in life...

Voted you as Hookup-able. I don't know if that's an honor or anything.

nope no honor... in fact your the only one in here that tried to hide there attempt in honor... at lest the rest of the guys said their crap straight out... rather then attempt to hid it behind false honor...

the only honorable ones in here trully were slinks stuntman and sabre and they didnt even mean to be... (at least i didnt think so) they were just being them...

you remind me of this guy that you see floatin around on the net i wish i could remember his name... but he thinks he's like freakin amazing... and gods gift to woman... its so sleezy and jerkish... it was great....

anyways... just so you know... im not mad or even PERTURBED... just very amused

pkj

edit: i wonder what legato will think of this post :giggles:

This post has been edited by Painkiller Jane: 16 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

#165 User is offline   Shalendar 

• The kittens of my bone marrow are pleased
  • PipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

i have nothing to fear from legato, because nobody knows me here. :)

"thats my goal, get sigged by everybody on the forums" - Spades -- "who knows when I'll need a barrel in my ASA?" - MIR Sniper
3 types of people in the world: Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs. I am a Sheepdog. -- My feedback (+3/-0)

Share this topic:

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users