Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:28 PM

I love you :o

#17 User is offline   Guy In Digi Camo 

• The Forum Authority On Alaska- pm me if you have any ?'s
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Guy In Digi Camo

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:23 AM

i would add some side cover maybe a frame with screen streched across to keep weight down

other than that its plain knarley
Going to be in Alaska check out my up to date post where you can get your questions answeredAlaska

#18 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:07 PM

i would love to have that for defending my flag. the streched screen sounds like a good idea for it. i want one of these as my christmas present
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#19 User is offline   Eggmoe 

• They call me "Runs With No Pants"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Eggmoe

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

Wow, that would be amazing to have in a scenario game. It's like a wall that you can place anywhere to help defend or move up.

And it has four guns on the top of it. Be on my team!

#20 User is offline   mass destruction 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:43 PM

View PostJonas, on Jul 28 2008, 09:24 AM, said:

Reminds me of the turret's in Army of Two...hmmmm.
that was EXACTLY what i thought when i first saw it
That would be a sucker to move around the field though, and I doubt it would do well on hilly or rocky terrain. It's really nice though, can't hide that fact.
I think it would be almost totally useless as anything but stationary defense if that was the situation. I still want one.
Does that count as a tank, such as tank rules applying torwards it?
If it didnt qualify as a tank (maybe it wouldnt because its not self powered?) it would qualify as part of a players gear, and if that is the case, and gear hits count it would be useless. but awesome.

This post has been edited by mass destruction: 13 September 2008 - 06:44 PM

(quote-Iron Eagle) This is why my preferred way of death is strapping a bomb to myself, walking into PETA HQ and detonating it.
(Quote-weltmaker2000) I don't call my guns pumps. I refer to them as euthanizers of the stupid.

#21 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:38 AM

do you have a SCUBA tank on it? if you dont, you should put one. and may be a Masive hopper like the one in the razorback.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#22 User is offline   DOC92 

• Quadzilla not gojira
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DOC

Posted 20 September 2008 - 04:37 PM

I don't think the Razorback has the huge feed system anymore. Just too many problems with it. They use the on-gun hoppers now.
32bps+8hours+12cases=MMG http://doubletrouble.21.forumer.com/ My tech guy: DoubleTrouble2

#23 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:06 PM

View Postbetasniper, on Sep 20 2008, 01:38 PM, said:

do you have a SCUBA tank on it? if you dont, you should put one. and may be a Masive hopper like the one in the razorback.

We have two scuba tanks on it.
Member of Team Akkadian

#24 User is offline   Aych 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Aych

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:09 PM

is this going to be at splat tag anytime soon? i'd love to see it in use( when its on my team, lol)

#25 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:07 PM

you could make a hopper as the roof and run 1.5-2.5"(not sure of size) flexible tubing to the cyclone from the hopper. the bottom of the hopper would have to angle to the 4 holes, otherwise it wont feed. just giving suggestion. i think that might work. if not, just keep the jumbo hoppers.

#26 User is offline   Iron Eagle 

• Emotionally Exhausted & Morally Bankrupt
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Angry Badger

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

When I go to Splat Tag next year, I'm going on your side! I wouldn't want to be looking down all 4 barrels.
Ambassador of intelligence, deliverer of logic, mirror to the obvious

#27 User is offline   GaurdianonHigh 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Gaurdian on High

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:52 PM

Must...face...in...battle. I can see it now, the smoke, the players, the massive amount of paint being thrown by each side, my elite squad flanking while another provides cover, me standing victorious in the flag base defended by this "unstopable" contraption. All this while im lying knocked out on the ground for peeking around my bunker and getting nailed by this thing, lol.
That thing is super sick dude, just add another Quadzilla and have 8 barrels spewing paint. Beautiful*tear*

Guardian on High

This conversation proves that the only thing dumber than an argument on the Internet is that same argument in real life-Marten, questionablecontent.net, comic #1020

#28 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:33 PM

The cart won't be at Splat Tag anytime soon. It's mainly for limited use when tanks are not authorized, not to mention all those hills.

However the quadzilla will be there in another form....

Posted Image

And there will be new improvements.
Member of Team Akkadian

#29 User is offline   Violator 

• The Pirate King / Grammar Cop
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Violator

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:53 PM

HOLY GREAT MOTHER OF GOD!!! "That's no moon..." "Look at the size of that thing"

I do believe I must change my pants... somehow came and crapped 'em at the same time :P

Wow- very nice, in both forms. If I'm ever out your way, I call Shotgun!!!!
This, is my BOOMSTICK!-Ash... (395 Brownie Pts)...Where do you keep your Bucccaneers? Under Me Buckin' Hat!

Ever fire two guns whilst jumping thru the air? No. Ever fire one gun whilst jumping thru the air? No!

#30 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:21 AM

Looks like you saw, or someone told you about, my Cookie Cutter. Just ask Doc what it did at Billy's Blanding Bash.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic