• You cannot reply to this topic

Dm4 Maintenance

#16 User is offline   d4rkmonkey 

• that funky monkey...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

View PostSide-Swipe, on Jul 27 2008, 04:26 PM, said:

It was successfully resolved over the phone, so far pleased at the point. It is being fixed on his end for now.

Is he still sending it back? I'm just curious what the point would be to send it back when its working...
Posted Image
Flickr
Bitches and guns, this is every man's dream. I don't want to go home, where I'm just an ordinary human being...

#17 User is offline   Side-Swipe 

• Born in the USSR, I have no country to call my own
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Side-Swipe

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:29 AM

Yeah he is shipping it back to me I don't get why. Hes gonna get it back to working order and send it back to me. So if anyone is interested DM4 back on the market.

This post has been edited by Side-Swipe: 28 July 2008 - 01:33 AM

#18 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:41 AM

View PostSide-Swipe, on Jul 28 2008, 04:29 AM, said:

Yeah he is shipping it back to me I don't get why. Hes gonna get it back to working order and send it back to me. So if anyone is interested DM4 back on the market.

You're a nice guy because I would NOT take it back. A deals a deal.

#19 Guest_Woodsball Freak_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:10 AM

View PostSide-Swipe, on Jul 28 2008, 01:29 AM, said:

Dude, you don't have to take it back, what's he going to say on your feedback? Well, I paid for a DM4 and then I got it and then I tried to send it back...

#20 User is offline   Side-Swipe 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:55 PM

View PostWoodsball Freak, on Jul 28 2008, 09:10 AM, said:

View PostSide-Swipe, on Jul 28 2008, 01:29 AM, said:

Dude, you don't have to take it back, what's he going to say on your feedback? Well, I paid for a DM4 and then I got it and then I tried to send it back...

Well he is 13 years old and when i called to talk about the marker he offered 20 dollars to get it fixed and when i tried to argue my point he handed the phone off to his older brother who knows nothing about paintball. Then he tried argue that the marker breaking wasnt his brothers fault and i should take it back. But i told him that the gun was in his possession and get this he said that I should take it back because if you buy something in the store and it breaks they take it back. That when i freaked that i wasnt a store. When i talked to him and a his brother they figured they were about the law and all agreements. He said he can send the gun back because the transaction was not completed yet. I have no idea wat to do about his feedback now.

#21 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:10 PM

Nega-feedback.
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#22 User is offline   Side-Swipe 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:11 PM

I hate being the bad guy though I mean yeah he deserves bad feedback, but i think he is definately too young to be on here. I can definately say i learned something from this.

#23 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:29 PM

Do you have a vid of the marker working? I make videos for the sale with date recorded. If it breaks after - not my problem.

Tell him you'll act like a store -- 20% restocking. Thank you, come again.

edit: As for the feedback. If he gives you negative you can always post right after it explaining your side of the story.

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 29 July 2008 - 03:30 PM

#24 Guest_Woodsball Freak_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:46 PM

Well I say thanks Mr.Cow. I get to buy the DM4 now that my seller backed out.

#25 User is offline   Side-Swipe 

• PipPipPip

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:28 PM

DO NOT DEAL WITH MR. COW!

This is the message i received from him:
I'm sorry, but we will not be having the gun repaired as you provided us with the wrong type of "o" ring for the gun (I know I took it to the shop) and if I read the forum rules for trading correctly it is illegal to rip some one off and if violated could end in being banned from the forum. I am sure that doesn't really matter to you as its pretty easy to work around that, regardless we will not preforming any repairs on the gun I'm sure that if you provided the right kind of "o" rings you are more than capable of repairing the gun yourself. You will be receiving your gun in the mail in 5-6 business days. I am sorry for the confusion over this matter I think it would be wise of you not to trade with anyone under the age of 18. Please to not bother my brother any further, and do not call my house phone or release any of our personal information as this would turn the situation into a police matter, other than that our dealings are closed.

#26 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:43 AM

View PostSide-Swipe, on Aug 7 2008, 02:28 AM, said:

DO NOT DEAL WITH MR. COW!

This is the message i received from him:
I'm sorry, but we will not be having the gun repaired as you provided us with the wrong type of "o" ring for the gun (I know I took it to the shop) and if I read the forum rules for trading correctly it is illegal to rip some one off and if violated could end in being banned from the forum. I am sure that doesn't really matter to you as its pretty easy to work around that, regardless we will not preforming any repairs on the gun I'm sure that if you provided the right kind of "o" rings you are more than capable of repairing the gun yourself. You will be receiving your gun in the mail in 5-6 business days. I am sorry for the confusion over this matter I think it would be wise of you not to trade with anyone under the age of 18. Please to not bother my brother any further, and do not call my house phone or release any of our personal information as this would turn the situation into a police matter, other than that our dealings are closed.

I call this the old "Our fault ... your problem" story.

Well put this quote into his feedback. It says people shouldn't deal with him.

#27 User is offline   d4rkmonkey 

• that funky monkey...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:31 AM

Have you already refunded him?

If you haven't, don't give him the money back.
Posted Image
Flickr
Bitches and guns, this is every man's dream. I don't want to go home, where I'm just an ordinary human being...

#28 User is offline   Side-Swipe 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:07 AM

It was a trade and he never completed his end of the trade? But can anyone figure out what i did wrong cuz this message was written by the little kids' non paintballing older brother. How exactly did i try to rip him off? He took the gun dry-fired it and broke some o-rings as far as i can tell and then said it was my fault?

This post has been edited by Side-Swipe: 07 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

#29 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:11 PM

Newbies and highend markers. The forum is full of stories.

Side-swipe you deal with people and things happen. Buyers remorse sets in and it becomes your fault. The only mistake you're making is putting up with this. You said you'd take it back and then again the deal is changed and it won't be fixed. You tried to be nice and flexible ... apparently they want to bend you some more.

Tell him to send it back when fixed. He has 14 days.

#30 User is offline   Side-Swipe 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:23 PM

View Postslinkyaroo, on Aug 7 2008, 03:11 PM, said:

Newbies and highend markers. The forum is full of stories.

Side-swipe you deal with people and things happen. Buyers remorse sets in and it becomes your fault. The only mistake you're making is putting up with this. You said you'd take it back and then again the deal is changed and it won't be fixed. You tried to be nice and flexible ... apparently they want to bend you some more.

Tell him to send it back when fixed. He has 14 days.

Wat happens in 14 days?

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users