The Dark Knight Holy Crap Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#196 User is offline   The Angry Platypus 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:47 PM

View PostSeizureman, on Aug 8 2008, 08:16 PM, said:

Alright, bit of a necro, dont shoot me

I finally got out to the drive-in to watch this thing with my dad. Holy crap, excellent movie, but not quite as amazing as everyone said for me. I think it could've been done a slightly different way, that would've made it a bit more entertaining IMO.

The way the movie was done was the more dramatic, sombre way. The other option would've been the dark, yet more outgoing version (think bigger explosions, crazier people), although this would've made it less original, and less of a movie from an artistic standpoint. Mostly, I think the Joker needed to be crazier. He seemed too in control for me...
Spoiler
. I also think there were a few points that could've been played up a bit more.
Spoiler
Add even bigger explosions overall to the movie and I would've been totally sold on it. For some reason, the movie didn't quite just do it for me.

Also, my dad said he noticed a siren sound that played just before any action or dramatic scene. He heard it twice nearer to the start of the film, it started really low but came up higher pitch and volume as the climax of that scene came. Then it just stopped after the first two times... anyone else notice this?

Do we really need to do the spoiler stuff anymore? It's been like 3 weeks nearly. I hope they use the riddler in the next movie if they do.
Thalassa kai pur kai gune, kaka tria.
To gar hedu, ean polu, ou ti ge hedu.

Share this topic:

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users