• This topic is locked

reball/marble? It hurt. Have a 3rd degree concusion now Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

View PostDeltaX, on Jul 13 2008, 09:06 PM, said:

I forgot to metion that sorry. My team mate Kyle protected me to the bitter end. One more thing, after they called the cease fire and the germans kept on firing. I heard some allies got so mad at the germans that they took off their gear got into a fight with them. That just makes me feel good on the allies carried for their team mates!

yeah it was really bad. When that damn tank came into the allied base, the refs were cussing their heads off. But some guys that knew you started fighting the germans because of it. I got hit with a paintball in the back from down below. You could have been hit again if I wasn't there.

View PostSouth, on Jul 13 2008, 09:07 PM, said:

Exactly, they were bouncing so high when they hit the logs and crap that they couldn't have been paintballs.
Hell, the guy who was hitting me with reballs was probably the same guy who shot Delta.

I wouldn't doubt it. It was horrible.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#32 User is offline   MOOSE93 

• Fresh Prince of the W.G.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MOOSE93

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:11 PM

yeah kyle i saw you, we were actually sitting next to each other at the 3:30 rally at HQ. But i was not sure it was you or not. i had my PMR and Sabre vest with big yellow shoulder pads.

Man that tank messed me up on the beach, i swear it came out of no where

#33 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

View PostMOOSE93, on Jul 13 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

yeah kyle i saw you, we were actually sitting next to each other at the 3:30 rally at HQ. But i was not sure it was you or not. i had my PMR and Sabre vest with big yellow shoulder pads.

that was you? I remember asking you if that was a pm6. lol, I didn't realize that was you. You should have said something.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

#34 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:certified paintballer

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:14 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 13 2008, 09:07 PM, said:

View Postraptorbite, on Jul 13 2008, 05:55 PM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 13 2008, 05:52 PM, said:

View PostCertifiedPaintballer, on Jul 13 2008, 05:37 PM, said:

ION was not garbage, it was a big improvment over last year. People shooting re-balls and riot balls is not skirmishs fault. You can't search every single persons hopper, pods, pockets, and any other place they could be hiding something. And if I heard right, a guy was caught for doing this. And the skirmish refs were doing as much as they could, they were searching as many hoppers as they could. DeltaX just got unlucky. You're in my prayers man.

Shooting EMT's that are administering Medical Attention to an Injured Player after a Cease Fire was called out isnt what I call an Improvement.

And though Ive never been hit with a Reball, such a product should be Discontinued or Banned.

they arent bad when people follow the rules and fire them at the proper speeds.They arent cheap thats for sure,so anyone who did this purposly went far out of their way to brake the rules.Well unless they won them at one of ion's raffles,like i did.

That doesnt make up for the Fact that a player was seriously injured.

Well, if I would go to some other field, hide some re-balls under a jacket, and shoot someone with them, (not saying I would ever do such a horrible thing) how would that be the fields fault? There is no way to 100% make sure this wouldn't happen, unless you strip search every person that re-inserts.

#35 User is offline   MOOSE93 

• Fresh Prince of the W.G.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MOOSE93

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:16 PM

View Postflorentine, on Jul 13 2008, 06:12 PM, said:

View PostMOOSE93, on Jul 13 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

that was you? I remember asking you if that was a pm6. lol, I didn't realize that was you. You should have said something.

yeah i remember explainging that to you. your right i sould have asked but its no big deal

#36 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:16 PM

View PostDeltaX, on Jul 13 2008, 06:06 PM, said:

I forgot to metion that sorry. My team mate Kyle protected me to the bitter end. One more thing, after they called the cease fire and the germans kept on firing. I heard some allies got so mad at the germans that they took off their gear got into a fight with them. That just makes me feel good on the allies carried for their team mates!

If thats true about some of the Players on the Allied Side, I dont blame them for their reaction.

#37 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:17 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 13 2008, 06:07 PM, said:

ION was not garbage, it was a big improvment over last year. People shooting re-balls and riot balls is not skirmishs fault. You can't search every single persons hopper, pods, pockets, and any other place they could be hiding something. And if I heard right, a guy was caught for doing this. And the skirmish refs were doing as much as they could, they were searching as many hoppers as they could. DeltaX just got unlucky. You're in my prayers man.

Shooting EMT's that are administering Medical Attention to an Injured Player after a Cease Fire was called out isnt what I call an Improvement.

And though Ive never been hit with a Reball, such a product should be Discontinued or Banned.

they arent bad when people follow the rules and fire them at the proper speeds.They arent cheap thats for sure,so anyone who did this purposly went far out of their way to brake the rules.Well unless they won them at one of ion's raffles,like i did.

Yes,but banning reballs due to a player misusing it cuasing injuries is like banning paintballs due to teenagers drive-bying people on the streets.If we banned reballs,we might as well ban paintballs to,and while were at it why not ban baseball bats,hockey stick,pens,sporks,crowbars,and anything else that can be used as a weapon or cludgeon.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#38 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:17 PM

View PostCertifiedPaintballer, on Jul 13 2008, 09:14 PM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 13 2008, 09:07 PM, said:

Well, if I would go to some other field, hide some re-balls under a jacket, and shoot someone with them, (not saying I would ever do such a horrible thing) how would that be the fields fault? There is no way to 100% make sure this wouldn't happen, unless you strip search every person that re-inserts.

Well on friday, Me, Tom, and Chuck were all standing and talking, the ref walks up to us and asked me to chrono cause I was standing? lol. and walking back to the insertion, they asked me to open my hopper, I think its just because i was playing pump that they picked me out.
Feedback

#39 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

Yeah, when that was happening, I stood straight up out of my cover and put my hands up to tell them to stop shooting. I guess they kinda listened since I didn't get shot.

And the guy in the devil costume walked right in the middle of everyone and put his hands up, I'm suprised the refs told him not to move when he was walking up.

This post has been edited by CertifiedPaintballer: 13 July 2008 - 06:20 PM

#40 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:20 PM

View PostCertifiedPaintballer, on Jul 13 2008, 09:19 PM, said:

Yeah, when that was happening, I stood straight up out of my cover and put my hands up to tell them to stop shooting. I guess they kinda listened since I didn't get shot.

And the guy in the devil costume walked right in the middle of everyone and put his hands up, I'm suprised the refs told him not to move when he was walking up.

I remember that dam devil. He kept flicking me off cause I kept hitting him.
Feedback

#41 User is offline   Self Medicated 

• General Apathy
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Self Medicated

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:22 PM

Man, that stinks. Basically, the guy that did this has committed the crime of aggravated assault, which is defined as an unlawful attack by one person upon another for the purpose of inflicting severe or aggravated bodily injury. This type of assault usually is accompanied by the use of a weapon or by means likely to produce death or great bodily harm.

If you can find out who it was, nail his butt to the wall.

#42 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DeltaX

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:23 PM

Kyle, please put that photo up.

#43 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:24 PM

View PostDeltaX, on Jul 13 2008, 09:23 PM, said:

Kyle, please put that photo up.

fine, im just going to upload all of them to my photo bucket in my sig. ill post when im done.
Feedback

#44 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

as we speak, the pictures are uploading, they will be done in a little bit. just check my sig for my pictures.
Feedback

#45 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

OMG, this is what his head looks like!?!?

Posted Image
(from flos photobucket)

This post has been edited by CertifiedPaintballer: 13 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users