• This topic is locked

reball/marble? It hurt. Have a 3rd degree concusion now Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DeltaX

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:41 PM

Trust me man, you wouldnt be looking for the guy. You would be on the ground in pain!

#17 User is offline   MOOSE93 

• Fresh Prince of the W.G.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MOOSE93

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

View Postaan310, on Jul 13 2008, 05:28 PM, said:

you have my prayers man... so was he actually using a marble or something? or just blistering high FPS?

About that, i over heard a ref talking and she was saying that they caught a guy shooting at 440+ FPS

And Delta, hope you trun out alright

#18 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

That's just immature, irresponsible, idiotic, and not to mention insane!

I'll keep you in my prayers man. I'll also keep whoever did this to you in my prayers...maybe it will help them out too?
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#19 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

View PostMOOSE93, on Jul 13 2008, 08:44 PM, said:

you have my prayers man... so was he actually using a marble or something? or just blistering high FPS?

About that, i over heard a ref talking and she was saying that they caught a guy shooting at 440+ FPS

I think that was the guy in the moring during the beach assult. He was thrown out.

#20 User is offline   WoodsSniper 

• R.I.P. Dime
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:51 PM

View PostDeltaX, on Jul 13 2008, 05:41 PM, said:

Trust me man, you wouldnt be looking for the guy. You would be on the ground in pain!

O, I know I would but once I started to see things straight and stopped vomiting, o yea wanted dead or alive. :P
All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel. - Jimi Hendrix
Feedback: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=164293

My teams home field, take a look, especially if your from Mississippi
http://thomaspaintball.weebly.com/index.html

#21 User is offline   South 

• HURR DURRR
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:51 PM

View PostMOOSE93, on Jul 13 2008, 05:44 PM, said:

Are you serious?!
Geeeeez, I would love to see what kind of welts those would cause.
That reminds me, I wonder if they ever rechronoed the tank, that thing BOINKed me and flo by giving us HUGE welts.

This post has been edited by South: 13 July 2008 - 05:52 PM

OA Scenario Productions Kobra Kommand 2 Blue Team MVP

#22 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:52 PM

View PostCertifiedPaintballer, on Jul 13 2008, 05:37 PM, said:

ION was not garbage, it was a big improvment over last year. People shooting re-balls and riot balls is not skirmishs fault. You can't search every single persons hopper, pods, pockets, and any other place they could be hiding something. And if I heard right, a guy was caught for doing this. And the skirmish refs were doing as much as they could, they were searching as many hoppers as they could. DeltaX just got unlucky. You're in my prayers man.

Shooting EMT's that are administering Medical Attention to an Injured Player after a Cease Fire was called out isnt what I call an Improvement.

And though Ive never been hit with a Reball, such a product should be Discontinued or Banned.

This post has been edited by Evil Fingers: 13 July 2008 - 05:53 PM

#23 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 13 2008, 08:52 PM, said:

ION was not garbage, it was a big improvment over last year. People shooting re-balls and riot balls is not skirmishs fault. You can't search every single persons hopper, pods, pockets, and any other place they could be hiding something. And if I heard right, a guy was caught for doing this. And the skirmish refs were doing as much as they could, they were searching as many hoppers as they could. DeltaX just got unlucky. You're in my prayers man.

Shooting EMT's that are administering Medical Attention to an Injured Player after a Cease Fire was called out isnt what I call an Improvement.

And though Ive never been hit with a Reball, such a product should be Discontinued or Banned.

well ive never hears of anything bad happening when reballs are used properly...its only when things are miss-used that they cause injuries....much like automobiles and baseball bats.

#24 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:55 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 13 2008, 05:52 PM, said:

they arent bad when people follow the rules and fire them at the proper speeds.They arent cheap thats for sure,so anyone who did this purposly went far out of their way to brake the rules.Well unless they won them at one of ion's raffles,like i did.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#25 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:57 PM

The germans this year were a bunch of immature babies. Didnt know when to stop even when I was injuried on the field and when to get off the field when they got shot.

Yea, the tank was shotting hot. It was shooting 350fps Saturday and Sunday.

#26 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:certified paintballer

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 13 2008, 08:52 PM, said:

That isn't really skirmishs fault though. All the refs and a lot of the players (including myself) were yelling things like "cease fire" and "stop shooting". Than some moron would shoot a shot, and it would start all over. Refs and players were really trying to make all the other players stop shooting.

So, it's the idiotic players fault.

#27 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:04 PM

hey you didn't put in anything about me protecting you with my jersey, and carrying you as well.

But your blood pressure was 155/100. I remember that it was really high. But you were really hot to the touch, you said you were very nausea when you tried to sit up, and you lost some hair from the hit. I need to post that picture up here.

View PostDeltaX, on Jul 13 2008, 08:57 PM, said:

Yea, the tank was shotting hot. It was shooting 350fps Saturday and Sunday.

yeah i know about that. I still have massive welts from that damn tank. I could have punched that dude that shot me after i was out.

View PostMOOSE93, on Jul 13 2008, 08:44 PM, said:

yo man I didn't see you there yesterday or today. But im sure you saw me, I was wearing all proto gear with v-force grills and using a pump cocker.

View PostSouth, on Jul 13 2008, 08:27 PM, said:

I wasn't there when it happened but saw where he got shot, and it did take some of his hair away.
It blows my mind as to why some people are so BOINKing stupid and ignorant that they don't think about safety.

I myself got hit by a few reballs in the right calf while fighting in the woods by the German base, not to fun to get hit by and I can only imagine taking one to the head.

I was glad to see you were actually up and walking not too long after.

like those ones that were freaking bouncing off the trees and logs when we were pushing forward on the german base?
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#28 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

I forgot to metion that sorry. My team mate Kyle protected me to the bitter end. One more thing, after they called the cease fire and the germans kept on firing. I heard some allies got so mad at the germans that they took off their gear got into a fight with them. That just makes me feel good on the allies carried for their team mates!

#29 User is offline   South 

• HURR DURRR
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

Exactly, they were bouncing so high when they hit the logs and crap that they couldn't have been paintballs.
Hell, the guy who was hitting me with reballs was probably the same guy who shot Delta.

OA Scenario Productions Kobra Kommand 2 Blue Team MVP

#30 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

View Postraptorbite, on Jul 13 2008, 05:55 PM, said:

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 13 2008, 05:52 PM, said:

they arent bad when people follow the rules and fire them at the proper speeds.They arent cheap thats for sure,so anyone who did this purposly went far out of their way to brake the rules.Well unless they won them at one of ion's raffles,like i did.

That doesnt make up for the Fact that a player was seriously injured.

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users