Special Ops Paintball: CAN I CALL MY BROTHER A HAMMER ? - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CAN I CALL MY BROTHER A HAMMER ? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: CAN I CALL MY BROTHER A HAMMER ? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

CAN I CALL MY BROTHER A HAMMER ?

1. yes (5 votes [17.24%])

Percentage of vote: 17.24%

2. no (21 votes [72.41%])

Percentage of vote: 72.41%

3. just tape another barrel on to kill the two barrel argument (3 votes [10.34%])

Percentage of vote: 10.34%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 User is offline   Kavemann 

• Heroes get remembered, But Legends never Die.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Kavemann

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

View Postcommandocraig, on Jun 29 2008, 11:56 AM, said:

His setup is an A-5 with flatline, ape/jcs e-grip, low pressure kit, male palmers, remote, 24oz CO2, fully upped 300+ cyclone.
He carrys 9 pods + hopper.
His rof is suposed to be caped though we witniss 27 bps peaks acording to an x-chron radar. In SIMIAUTO he consistantly walks/rocks his trigger over 20 bps.
In a 15 min. game at SC Village he regularly empties his paint suply and bums paint from any willing soul around.

well you can call him what ever you want hammer doesn't mean he shootin the dub troub it just means he's the guy layin down the paint and keeping the heads down thats your hammer.

Cavemann
-----------
NO MESS WITH KAVEMANN!

THRILL BILLY #1

#17 User is offline   the hittmann 

• I'm watching you
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:the hittmann

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:05 AM

Screw the positions. The sooner you learn that the quiker you will better yourself. I can personally play all positions(well do there job) with an ego. I am extremely fast(not to brag, I run alot) so I can do the job of a dagger, while a few minutes later I can make people duck and cover and make them put their heads down for a while. I do not consider myself any position except a paintballer. Just play how you like to play or whatever works the best. Don't go and buy the dagger gun, with the dagger vest, ect.., go buy a gun you like and forget about the names of the positions and you will see you can be alot of "positions" without any special crap.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. if you're one of the ones that stays true to proggressive metal/classic rock,put this in your sig.
My favorite mode on a smart parts gun is OFF!!
Save a rock throw an ion.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users