Special Ops Paintball: America is no longer the world's fattest nation! - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

America is no longer the world's fattest nation! Americans, feel marginally less ashamed! Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   EPIC Sword 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:09 PM

i hate you all :wub:

This post has been edited by EPIC Sword: 24 June 2008 - 09:13 PM

TACO BELLER #4
Group banned: # 7
"he survived fie shots to the face and one to the stomach, give this guy a klondike bar!"~ the eggman

#17 User is offline   Shadow Sparda 

• Trust me. I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow Sparda

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:11 PM

:wub: I was fat as a kid but my grandma overstuffed me with food after I caught pneumonia. I wasn't hefty because I ate a heart attack on a bun or drooled over clogged arteries. If you gave a salad to one of these kids, I'd say their first question would be "Why are you feeding me grass? Do I look like a rabbit to you? Mmm....Bunnies......Chocolate bunnies"-drool-

Shooting them though, is a bit extreme. We get left with all that hefty fine cleanup. I'm sorry, but even for the end to world hunger, I don't want hemorrhoids or a dislocated disk. Forklifts ftw.
My Feedback

"So screw that. I ain't dying" - Tree Fitty
You're right bub. You've got a whole community who will never let that happen. In your memory. In your honor.

#18 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• Every day is a Saturday!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frontier Bill

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:16 PM

Egh... I literally got sick to my stomach today whereever I went to eat here in sheridan. Fast food, there was about 80% of the people quite overweight. Perkins... almost as bad. And wal-mart... well, one employee needed a power cart to get around... not because of an injury, but because she was fat. And when these people complain about their weight, it angers me. Do something about it. Go work out, eat healthy servings.. just don't be a spineless slob. I am a bit overweight, but I am fixing that. Hopefully I will be where I want to be by the end of the summer. 13 hour days surveying helps with that.

I am suprised that Australia beat us... too much kangaroo?

Team Rogue Cell #10 Founder and Alpha squad leader.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

#19 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jun 24 2008, 08:16 PM, said:

Nahhhh, thats too good to be True, Americans are still the Fattest People on the planet.

Posted Image

By gawd...the kid looks like...

"The Michelin Man"

O.O
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

#20 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:12 PM

After my trip through America for D-Day, I can pinpoint the exact causes of obesity in America:
1) HOLY GRAVY OVERLOAD BATMAN. We stopped at this chain called the Golden Griddle or something, and there was, like, 4 kinds of gravy! What the hell? And the gravy was on EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! It was like a gravysplosion! That can't be good.
2) Your food is SO DAMN CHEAP. A meal at a fast food place costs me $6-$12, depending on what I'm getting. It's about 2/3rds that in the USA, and there's more food per order. I mean, I hit up Arbys and got 3 burgers for $5. That was a mistake, your food kicks my intestine's butt.
3) Your beer sucks. You have to suck back gallons and gallons of that crap to get a decent buzz. Like, Americans get beer guts just because they need that much storage capacity to get going. I mean, what's this 4-5% crap? I don't consider it a real beer until it has AT LEAST 5.5%. 8% is better.
4) Sonic. There's a resturant that makes its name delivering your food right to your car. Not even drive-thru for those in a rush. No, they can make a service on the average American being SO DAMN LAZY THAT THEY WON'T EVEN GET OUT OF THEIR CAR FOR FAST FOOD.

#21 User is offline   General Biggles 

• The Horde Consumes... And You're Next.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:General Biggles

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:15 PM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on Jun 24 2008, 11:12 PM, said:

After my trip through America for D-Day, I can pinpoint the exact causes of obesity in America:
1) HOLY GRAVY OVERLOAD BATMAN. We stopped at this chain called the Golden Griddle or something, and there was, like, 4 kinds of gravy! What the hell? And the gravy was on EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! It was like a gravysplosion! That can't be good.
2) Your food is SO DAMN CHEAP. A meal at a fast food place costs me $6-$12, depending on what I'm getting. It's about 2/3rds that in the USA, and there's more food per order. I mean, I hit up Arbys and got 3 burgers for $5. That was a mistake, your food kicks my intestine's butt.
3) Your beer sucks. You have to suck back gallons and gallons of that crap to get a decent buzz. Like, Americans get beer guts just because they need that much storage capacity to get going. I mean, what's this 4-5% crap? I don't consider it a real beer until it has AT LEAST 5.5%. 8% is better.
4) Sonic. There's a resturant that makes its name delivering your food right to your car. Not even drive-thru for those in a rush. No, they can make a service on the average American being SO DAMN LAZY THAT THEY WON'T EVEN GET OUT OF THEIR CAR FOR FAST FOOD.

Sonic has the greatest cheese coneys you can get this side of a carnival. And Arby's rocks. Period.

This post has been edited by General Biggles: 24 June 2008 - 10:15 PM

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women.

#22 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• Every day is a Saturday!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frontier Bill

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:25 PM

You bring up some great points MP. The Golden Corral (I think thats what it is, at least around here) is freakin disgusting. Their food is sub-par at best, and it some of the least healthy crap you can find. Fast food. Portions are way too large. It bugs me when they ask "Do you want that supersized?" No thank you. I will take a small iced tea with my burger, and you can keep the fries.. you flunky.

Intestinal issues... tell me about it. I stopped eating fast food about 4 months ago. I had to eat at a taco johns (think, ghetto taco bell) for lunch with the crew. An hour later, I felt terrible. My stomache felt like a rock, and I wanted to harf.

The beer... oh yes. The beer. It sucks. This is why I drink rum and vodka. If I am going to get drunk, I may as well get it done efficiently.

And sonic... its kinda a nostalgia type thing from classic fast food. I dunno. I have never seen one before.

I think that deep fryers should be taxed out the wazoo. Let them pass those taxes onto those that wish to eat deep fried food. Just keep that crap away from me.

Team Rogue Cell #10 Founder and Alpha squad leader.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

#23 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

Oh, yeah, Arby's is freakin' tasty. And, for fast food, it's up there on the 'Not incredibly unhealthy' scale. We don't have Sonics here in Canada (We just walk inside the restaurant to eat :D), so I can't comment on the tastiness there.

And, yeah, the Golden Corral is what I was thinking of. Also, it's worth mentioning that the 10 of us from Canada who were on our way to D-Day were the skinniest people there. And that included babies. :D

And, also, how do you get more ghetto then a Taco Bell? I didn't think that was possible!

#24 User is offline   General Biggles 

• The Horde Consumes... And You're Next.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:General Biggles

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

Taco Johns is garbage. Complete and total garbage. End of story. Don't go there.
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women.

#25 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

Again, we don't have those in Canada, so no problem there.

I just didn't think you could get worse then Taco Bell. I mean, I had one of those '5-tacos-for-$3.99' deals once, and I'm pretty sure I crapped out about a food of intestine afterwards. I mean, do you get free herpes with every order at Taco Johns, because that's the only way I can imagine it being any worse.

#26 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:52 PM

Wow, this Taco John sounds really bad huh?

And I can safely say, Im so glad I only hit up Real Mexican Taquerias for a Taco.

#27 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:47 AM

Taco Bell
100 tacos
75$.

one man.
One massive bowel movment.

anyways I really am not a fan of fast food, we have a burger king where I work but to be honest, its god awful.
thank god for Tim Hortens. you guys down south beyold the land of snow really have NO idea, what Tim Hortens is, your so cought up in your large is medium, small does not exist every coffe must have whip cream and 1000 other syrups on it, but wait why dont you go for an italian size cup in am american resteraunt becuase we have fun confuzing the hell out of you.

every self respecting Canadian: Tim Hortens yea hi, can I please have a large Coffee two mlks no sugers. thank you.
Timmy's: alright sir, that will be 1.87 please :)
time: 4.3 seconds

every concerned american: hey, can I have a grande/granda with a double double and a shot of caramel with whip cream hold the chocolat shavings
but if you could add some rassberry sauce on the top that would be great, and Can i have a ventie cup to be placed in I have a bumpy ride from here, thanks.
starbucky's: Alright sir, That will be 7.89 please.
time 11.8 seconds

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 25 June 2008 - 09:51 AM

#28 User is offline   Seizureman 

• Designated Idiot
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Seizureman

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:11 AM

Well... those Timbits sure aren't good for ya. Although they're pretty useful for hunting caribou...

Cant have a Shameless Quote if they won't tell me what it is...
401 BP

#29 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

The hell they aren't, Timbits are a major food group in Canada!

As I stand here drinking Timmies coffee and eating a donut from Timmies... :angry:

#30 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:48 AM

When we had german exchange students over here, the first thing they ate in america was mcdonalds at the airport. They were like "oh my god, your food here is so cheap." In the airport... airport food is not cheap lol. He destroyed his host's house. It was terrible.

What's with all the fast food hatin'. I love my fast food and I eat a lot too. But I work out. I lift, I run, I play paintball, baseball, basketball, tennis, and squash. I also wrestle. I eat what I want when I want and a lot of it. I don't drink soda a lot or eat ice cream though. Candy however... Let me let you in on a little secrect. I own a magic blockbuster gift card. It has six dollars on it... always. I don't know why, it just does. Every time I buy something (it has to be under six dollars) it regenerates back to six dollars in an hour or to. So I eat a lot of gummy bears.

My usual at wendy's is five junior bacon cheesburgers. Taco bell, however many cheesy double beef burritos I feel like. Normally five-seven.

It's a combo of my metabolism and my activity, but i'm one of the fittest people I know.

Point being, I think laziness is a MUCH bigger factor. I know older people can't eat all that stuff and work it off as easy but with kids. If they just put down that 360 controller and went outside. Got injured hopping a fence, got into fights, played with dogs, got into arguments over a pick-up game like kids are supposed to do, they wouldn't be overweight. Even if they had some kind of glandular or metabolism problem, it would still help out. People think watching what they eat is THE factor. No, some people minimize thier servings thinking that'll help them loose weight. NO! As soon as you eat a bigger serving than normal, let's say at a dinner party, you gain a buttload of weight. Why? Not eating screws up your metabolism, and as soon as you eat a lot, you can't digest it and it goes "straight to your hips."

I truley belive that is you excersise, you can pretty much eat normal. Now, I don't think you can loose weight like that but you won't gain.

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users