Special Ops Paintball: East Michigan Paintball - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (15 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

East Michigan Paintball SPECTRE - Special Tactics and Reconnaissance Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#16 User is offline   andrew sarles 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 833
  • Joined: 06-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thumb area
  • Brigade Name:spyderstomper

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:35 AM

on the website maybe if you want add the members so far!I'll call you sooon!
LAST RITES BRIGADE! R.I.P.
ALWAYS TAKE OUT THE SUPERIOR THREAT FIRST!
ALWAYS PLAY FAIR!
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE OPPOSITION!
REMEMBER IT'S A GAME!
0

#17 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

  • Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 558
  • Joined: 16-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Millington, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:23 AM

Ty: Players from anywhere in the state are welcome to become SPECTREs. The only thing is that we need all members to attend at least one practice a month with us, so players from further away would have a difficult time keeping up with our practices and games.

Andy: No, nothing on an official agreement yet, I've got a letter written up that I'm going to send to Chad, and see if we can get something tentatively worked out, especially before we volunteer as a team to help out. Personally, I don't have a problem helping around the field even if it isn't our home field, but right now I'm more interested in getting our team competition ready first.
SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball
0

#18 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

  • Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 558
  • Joined: 16-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Millington, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:48 PM

UPDATE: Talked with Chad today. Landing Zone is officially our home field. Now all we have to do is get an agreement written up between us.

Now, what Chad wants from us right now is a complete roster of our players. So I need you all to IM or email me the following.
  • Name: (First and Last)
  • Address: (Mailing and Street if different)
  • Phone Number: (Cell and Home preferably, with area code)
  • Email Address: (I can give you a spectrehq.org email if you want. Just give me a callsign)
  • Emergency Contact: (Relation and Phone Number)
Once I get all this info from everyone, I'll get it to Chad, and we'll schedule at least one practice with him for July. Chad and Russ are interested in playing with SPECTRE also, so I suppose that's two more we can add to the roster.

Also, Chad has some paint left over from the game on Saturday that he will sell us for cost, I think $30/case. It's Stingers, so decent paint for that price. Let me know if anyone is interested. Also, I'm going to be doing some updates to the site tonight, so keep an eye on it!

-Randy

This post has been edited by Jarhead2531: 28 June 2008 - 07:21 PM

SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball
0

#19 User is offline   poorwolf 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 79
  • Joined: 23-March 08
  • Brigade Name:Poorwolf

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

View PostJarhead2531, on Jun 28 2008, 08:48 PM, said:

UPDATE: Talked with Chad today. Landing Zone is officially our home field. Now all we have to do is get an agreement written up between us.

Now, what Chad wants from us right now is a complete roster of our players. So I need you all to IM or email me the following.
  • Name: (First and Last)
  • Address: (Mailing and Street if different)
  • Phone Number: (Cell and Home preferably, with area code)
  • Email Address: (I can give you a spectrehq.org email if you want. Just give me a callsign)
  • Emergency Contact: (Relation and Phone Number)
Once I get all this info from everyone, I'll get it to Chad, and we'll schedule at least one practice with him for July. Chad and Russ are interested in playing with SPECTRE also, so I suppose that's two more we can add to the roster.

Also, Chad has some paint left over from the game on Saturday that he will sell us for cost, I think $30/case. It's Stingers, so decent paint for that price. Let me know if anyone is interested. Also, I'm going to be doing some updates to the site tonight, so keep an eye on it!

-Randy

i could use a case of paint
0

#20 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

  • Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 558
  • Joined: 16-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Millington, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

I've got Wayne and Bryan down for paint.

Anyone else? How much?

Also, I still need info from Chuck and Andy
SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball
0

#21 User is offline   andrew sarles 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 833
  • Joined: 06-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thumb area
  • Brigade Name:spyderstomper

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:12 PM

View PostJarhead2531, on Jun 29 2008, 06:31 PM, said:

I've got Wayne and Bryan down for paint.

Anyone else? How much?

Also, I still need info from Chuck and Andy

yeah i pmed you with info!put me down for a case.a practice among ourselves or what?can we pick it up at the practice?on the other subjectawesomeI can't believe it?remeber what I said about the towers I have,that might be my first donation now that the landing zone is home field.good job randy this was definitely your deal!as far as dates in july for practice pick one let me know!

This post has been edited by andrew sarles: 30 June 2008 - 10:21 PM

LAST RITES BRIGADE! R.I.P.
ALWAYS TAKE OUT THE SUPERIOR THREAT FIRST!
ALWAYS PLAY FAIR!
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE OPPOSITION!
REMEMBER IT'S A GAME!
0

#22 User is offline   amazingblue3 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 41
  • Joined: 09-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Flint, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:amazingblue3

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:02 PM

View Postandrew sarles, on Jul 1 2008, 01:12 AM, said:

View PostJarhead2531, on Jun 29 2008, 06:31 PM, said:

I've got Wayne and Bryan down for paint.

Anyone else? How much?

Also, I still need info from Chuck and Andy

yeah i pmed you with info!put me down for a case.a practice among ourselves or what?can we pick it up at the practice?on the other subjectawesomeI can't believe it?remeber what I said about the towers I have,that might be my first donation now that the landing zone is home field.good job randy this was definitely your deal!as far as dates in july for practice pick one let me know!

I hope we play against each other because you the first one, I will go after. Just joking.I don't why you need a case because you can't shot noone. Oh yeh I better not say that because I might get kicked off. :P So the 20th is fine for me. Later.
0

#23 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

  • Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 558
  • Joined: 16-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Millington, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:25 PM

View Postamazingblue3, on Jul 1 2008, 05:02 PM, said:

I hope we play against each other because you the first one, I will go after. Just joking.I don't why you need a case because you can't shot noone. Oh yeh I better not say that because I might get kicked off. :laugh: So the 20th is fine for me. Later.

Lol! I haven't gotten word back yet from Chad on the 20th, but I'll let you all know on here and email. Did everyone get the "newsletter"?
SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball
0

#24 User is offline   andrew sarles 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 833
  • Joined: 06-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thumb area
  • Brigade Name:spyderstomper

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:35 AM

View PostJarhead2531, on Jul 1 2008, 05:25 PM, said:

View Postamazingblue3, on Jul 1 2008, 05:02 PM, said:

I hope we play against each other because you the first one, I will go after. Just joking.I don't why you need a case because you can't shot noone. Oh yeh I better not say that because I might get kicked off. :P So the 20th is fine for me. Later.

Lol! I haven't gotten word back yet from Chad on the 20th, but I'll let you all know on here and email. Did everyone get the "newsletter"?

yeah I got the letter! :dry: I might need that case of paint to remind amazing blue just what a target he is if he dont fall down and cut his chin :dry: on a serious note I'll make sure I bring co2.and of course i'll bring a spare gun you never know when one of your teammates are gonna pull out a spyder and say its my backup :)
LAST RITES BRIGADE! R.I.P.
ALWAYS TAKE OUT THE SUPERIOR THREAT FIRST!
ALWAYS PLAY FAIR!
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE OPPOSITION!
REMEMBER IT'S A GAME!
0

#25 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

  • Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 558
  • Joined: 16-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Millington, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:39 AM

View Postandrew sarles, on Jul 3 2008, 04:35 AM, said:

yeah I got the letter! :P I might need that case of paint to remind amazing blue just what a target he is if he dont fall down and cut his chin :dry: on a serious note I'll make sure I bring co2.and of course i'll bring a spare gun you never know when one of your teammates are gonna pull out a spyder and say its my backup :dry:
Ha Ha... :) :) Hey I got my Tippy working... thanks to you!
SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball
0

#26 User is offline   andrew sarles 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 833
  • Joined: 06-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thumb area
  • Brigade Name:spyderstomper

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:42 AM

I had to!(spyderstomper)think about it.you made quite a comeback this year!
LAST RITES BRIGADE! R.I.P.
ALWAYS TAKE OUT THE SUPERIOR THREAT FIRST!
ALWAYS PLAY FAIR!
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE OPPOSITION!
REMEMBER IT'S A GAME!
0

#27 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

  • Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 558
  • Joined: 16-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Millington, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:48 AM

View Postandrew sarles, on Jul 3 2008, 04:42 AM, said:

I had to!(spyderstomper)think about it.you made quite a comeback this year!

Well, I've got an extra 98 Custom now, at least when I get the power tube replaced.
SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball
0

#28 User is offline   andrew sarles 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 833
  • Joined: 06-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:thumb area
  • Brigade Name:spyderstomper

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:56 AM

View PostJarhead2531, on Jul 3 2008, 04:48 AM, said:

View Postandrew sarles, on Jul 3 2008, 04:42 AM, said:

I had to!(spyderstomper)think about it.you made quite a comeback this year!

Well, I've got an extra 98 Custom now, at least when I get the power tube replaced.

I need a power tube for one of the customs me and wayne acquirred also!
LAST RITES BRIGADE! R.I.P.
ALWAYS TAKE OUT THE SUPERIOR THREAT FIRST!
ALWAYS PLAY FAIR!
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE OPPOSITION!
REMEMBER IT'S A GAME!
0

#29 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

  • Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 558
  • Joined: 16-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Millington, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:20 AM

View Postandrew sarles, on Jul 3 2008, 04:56 AM, said:

View PostJarhead2531, on Jul 3 2008, 04:48 AM, said:

View Postandrew sarles, on Jul 3 2008, 04:42 AM, said:

I had to!(spyderstomper)think about it.you made quite a comeback this year!

Well, I've got an extra 98 Custom now, at least when I get the power tube replaced.

I need a power tube for one of the customs me and wayne acquirred also!

I'm taking mine to TWC and hope they can help!
SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball
0

#30 User is offline   amazingblue3 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 41
  • Joined: 09-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Flint, Michigan
  • Brigade Name:amazingblue3

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:29 AM

View Postandrew sarles, on Jul 3 2008, 04:35 AM, said:

View PostJarhead2531, on Jul 1 2008, 05:25 PM, said:

View Postamazingblue3, on Jul 1 2008, 05:02 PM, said:

I hope we play against each other because you the first one, I will go after. Just joking.I don't why you need a case because you can't shot noone. Oh yeh I better not say that because I might get kicked off. :P So the 20th is fine for me. Later.

Lol! I haven't gotten word back yet from Chad on the 20th, but I'll let you all know on here and email. Did everyone get the "newsletter"?

yeah I got the letter! :laugh: I might need that case of paint to remind amazing blue just what a target he is if he dont fall down and cut his chin :laugh: on a serious note I'll make sure I bring co2.and of course i'll bring a spare gun you never know when one of your teammates are gonna pull out a spyder and say its my backup :laugh:

Well you better get 5 cases maybe then you could hit someone. :laugh: But anyways didn't get my pump let and that stinks .
0

Share this topic:


  • (15 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users