• You cannot reply to this topic

Core paint pretty good

#1 User is offline   oxiclean 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:OXICLEAN

Posted 20 January 2005 - 10:28 AM

I recently went paintballin and i used core paint for the first time. I had no breaks what so ever and i also noticed that they flew fairly stright. Its also fairly cheep to. paintball online gives good deals on core. Just thought u should know

"In the end only the fittest survive in this world. If your strong you live, If your weak you die."

#2 User is offline   Fallout 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 January 2005 - 07:41 PM

I agree. I know a few people who cheap out and buy core. The only problem I can find Is that it has a super thick shell. That might have just been the batch they were using.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."
Such is the Rule of Honor

#3 Guest_SWATORNOT_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:48 AM

This is the same stuff we use here for my friends and myself. Personally you really cant get much better for the price. I mean its only $35 for 2k rounds. Granted they could store them in a cardboard box or place a cardboard insert in the bottom of the tub to keep the bottom bag from being dimpled or flat spotted.
Also we shoot this paint from a variety of markers; Spyders, Pirahnas, Pahntoms, Tippmanns, and a couple other off names. But most of these are not stock, they shoot through J&J ceramics, DYE Boomsticks, Smart Parts Progressive, All American, 32* Terminator, Flatline, all seem to respond fairly well to the paint without any major issues with paint breaks or anything else.

the core paint has an Excellent fill that is thick and not easily wipped off if they tried. Also the shells are durable so you dont have to britle of paint that would normaly break in your barrel or a small vegitation growing in your way. This stuff is perfect for you weekend players who want to waste a ton of paint but not alot of dough.

wel back to hiding before i am spotted out side of my designated safe area :ph34r:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users