• You cannot reply to this topic

Illegal Paintball in ND Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:48 AM

We used to have permission to play on private land. A lot of it depends on the owners. The only reason we can longer play there is that the land was sold to another individual who does not want us there. Look around. There must be other palces to play.

How many of you are there?
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page

#17 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• Computer Tech & Love Guru
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASSASIN2213

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:49 AM

View PostPuzuma, on May 19 2008, 10:22 AM, said:

Do some research and find out WHY they kicked you out of that area. Find out what makes it different than the areas that the skaters and ATVs get to use.

we did talk to Jeb William, the person that is in charge of the NDGFD right now, and there are a lot of reasons why. 1) we do not pay to play on the land 2) we disturb hunters when they are hunting 3) we leave trash behind whenever we play 4) we paint up all of the signs whenever we play. First of all, he is generlizing for all of the paintballers. The people that I go with NEVER leave trash and we NEVER paint up any of the signs. I just don't like it how he is generlizing for all paintballers, i know that people do it but he is saying that everyone does it. As for how many people do come, we usually have at least 15 people.
04 RX8 is my baby

#18 User is offline   BASHBRO1 

• BASHBRO1
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BASHBRO1

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:29 AM

I also live in ND and I do understand where is he is coming from to a point. You have to understand that the Desert is govt owned land. But they allow almost any and all activities on that land. ATV's, dirt bikes, off roaders. All without waivers or anything of the like.
Its just a place for people to relax. Paintballers started playing down there about 10 years ago and for the most part have been very courteous of the other patrons of the area. There were a few incidents here and there of it getting out of hand but far fewer than the problems they have had with the ATV and off roader crowd.

I don't think Assassin is mad about being kicked off the land but more that its just the PB crowd which is being singled out. All in all they took up a very small area within the desert.
That is just my knowledge of the situation and I hope it does get resolved because its really the only known outlaw field in the Bismarck area.

BASHBRO1
"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb"
Dark Helmet

#19 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:34 AM

Since there's no one there to watch you guys not do this stuff, what proof do they have or can you offer? How much do they want you to pay to use the land?

No matter how you slice it, what reasons you give that you should be allowed, it's NOT your land to do with as you please.

Like JKLNHYD said, be glad all they did was kick you out.

Again, instead of sitting in this thread whining about how your group should have special privileges stand up and do something about it. If you talk to Jeb and he allocates a chunk of land for your use it may end up that you and your group are the ONLY ONES keeping it clean and open for use while every other player leaves their trash behind. If you and your guys were using the "It's not my garbage, I'm not picking it up" attitude and only cleaned up your trash, you didn't help yourselves.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#20 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• Computer Tech & Love Guru
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASSASIN2213

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:26 AM

They are making a regulation where there will be no paintballing on Core or on NDGF land. That is what he said and that is what he is doing. And im not trying to whine on this thread, im trying to ask for help on how to counter this. What am i supposed to do? This has not happened to me before, and it most likely will not be the last. And about the proof, he said that we leave paintball cases whenever we leave. I don't mind him saying that but he was talking like ALL paintballers did that. That is what disturbed me, and than he pulled a card from his sleeve to try and use on us, got me a little angry. And I agree with what you said Puzuma, it is not our land so that is why we try to take care of it.
04 RX8 is my baby

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users