• You cannot reply to this topic

Illegal Paintball in ND Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• Computer Tech & Love Guru
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASSASIN2213

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:55 AM

I have some bad news for the paintball community. As of June 2008, paintball will be illegal down in the desert. The Corp. of Engineers are deciding to make it illegal for some reasons including how we disrupt hunting and how we don't pay to play on their land. I wish that they would not do this but we will be fighting this as much as we can. All of us hope that the backlash of them doing this will be strong enough that they will be forced to either 1) have an area jsut for us or 2) let us paintball their again. As is said before, I am sad that this is happening and we will be fighting this to the end.
04 RX8 is my baby

#2 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• Every day is a Saturday!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frontier Bill

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:06 AM

Where in specific will it affect people? The whole state, or just a single area?

Team Rogue Cell #10 Founder and Alpha squad leader.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

#3 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:09 AM

Uuuhhhh........ Am I reading this right? You've been playing on land OWNED by the Corp. of Engineers, which is the US Military, with out their express permission and are know upset that they have decided they don't want you on their land anymore?
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#4 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:13 AM

View PostPuzuma, on May 12 2008, 02:09 PM, said:

Uuuhhhh........ Am I reading this right? You've been playing on land OWNED by the Corp. of Engineers, which is the US Military, with out their express permission and are know upset that they have decided they don't want you on their land anymore?

This is exactly what I was thinking. If it isn't your land, you don't have a right to play on it without permission!
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#5 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• Every day is a Saturday!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frontier Bill

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

Thats why I posted my question. I have been booted from land I wasn't supposed to be on. I just said "okay, thanks" and went elsewhere. Find some BLM land and talk to the current land users to see if it will disrupt them. Also, always, ALWAYS, clean up your trash. That is an easy way to get a ticket out of there.

Team Rogue Cell #10 Founder and Alpha squad leader.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

#6 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• PipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:02 AM

sorry, i misworded what i said. it was the NDGFD that is make a regulation where we can not play on any land that they own because of the resons that i have said in the last post. but the corp. did ban it on the land that they own in the desert but they do not enforce, i dont know why but they don't. And yes, i make sure that whenever i am done paintballing, we clean up anything that we have left.
04 RX8 is my baby

#7 User is offline   RDmem3 

• 1st PID Brigade Cmdr
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:1stPIDCmdr

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:11 AM

I dont think you should be playing paintball anywhere other then your land or a land with safety nets around. I am not a supporter for outlaw field playing with no nets or anything to safely block off the area.

#8 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

There is no other place for us to paintball, we have no field for us that we can actually play so this is the best that we can do. I just wish that the North Dakota Game and Fish Department would treat us the same as they treat everyone else, but they don't and there is nothing we can do about it.
04 RX8 is my baby

#9 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:///Animal Mother///

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:16 PM

So buy some land and build a field.

#10 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

uh...its not that easy for us to just buy some land and make a field. First off, we don't have the money to buy the land. Than we need insurence. And than we also need some extra guns. Also we would need a filling station for CO2 and HPA. We don't have the money like that to just buy some land.
04 RX8 is my baby

#11 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:///Animal Mother///

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

View PostAssasin2213, on May 18 2008, 10:27 PM, said:

uh...its not that easy for us to just buy some land and make a field. First off, we don't have the money to buy the land. Than we need insurence. And than we also need some extra guns. Also we would need a filling station for CO2 and HPA. We don't have the money like that to just buy some land.

So get a job. lol

#12 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:54 AM

please tell me that you are not serious, it is more costly and complicated than just getting it...
04 RX8 is my baby

#13 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:23 AM

Find some other illegal land? :mellow:

What everyone is saying is that no one is going to be sympathetic for you.

I play on forestry land about 10 miles back. If I get kicked off, I get kicked off and feel fortunate if they don't take all of my gear/markers and cite me for it...
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#14 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:28 AM

i just find it really bad that they treat paintballers differently than skateboarders or ATVers. It just annoys me that they are doing this... :o
04 RX8 is my baby

#15 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:22 AM

Are you serious?

Has it occurred to you that skaters have had a majorly bad rap in the cities for years BEFORE paintball came along? They get chased away from everywhere. I have yet to see a skater shredding through the woods....

Aside from that, compared to ATV and skaters( :P ) paintball is EXTREMELY messy and can be played pretty much anywhere. ATVs tend to follow set trails. Going off those trails usually ends up in some hefty fines if you're caught.

Instead of whining about it, how's about you talk to ALL the paintballers you can find that used that land, organize a committee of some sort, lay out a proposal asking that 2 or 3 acres be marked off for paintball use and take it to the NDGFD.

Be sure to include that anyone caught playing outside the designated area would expect to be fined(suggest a reasonable fee), adding ANY kind of structure would need NDGFD approval and that failure by the users to clean and maintain the designated area will result in it's closure.

Do some research and find out WHY they kicked you out of that area. Find out what makes it different than the areas that the skaters and ATVs get to use.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users