Special Ops Paintball: Leaking down the barrel and fead-neck - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Leaking down the barrel and fead-neck Ego5 HELP

#16 User is offline   UMP 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FORD.

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:01 AM

yeah the hole that holds it all in there is a lil chewed up but not bad ill try and get some lock tight

I Love Autumn (GF)

Guns i have had...05 Ego__Pink Ion Pro__Blue Krusher__Black Magic__03 Prostock__Trillogy Pro__Tippmann A-5__Spyder TLR__Promaster__DM5__

Welcom to my party !!! <--- Click me

#17 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:11 AM

View PostUMP, on Mar 26 2008, 11:01 AM, said:

yeah the hole that holds it all in there is a lil chewed up but not bad ill try and get some lock tight

Funny how I picked that up. Because it's easy to chew the soft metal with a harder screw is why ram sleeves are readily available on some poppet style markers.

Either way - hopefully it's not chewed up too bad. If the hole is opened too much the assy will slide a bit and give you this kind of problem. However - locktite that screw in and let the locktite cure before firing. Make sure you push the assy tightly forward before tightening the set screw.

#18 User is offline   UMP 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FORD.

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:09 PM

ok boys this is what i have got... i got my hands on some Dow 55 (oh-yeah) and i put it on the housing thing that the rammer goes in. then i put it on the midd O-ring and the last O-ring of the rammer. and the LPR parts. Did i miss anything??? and oh yeah its still leaking.

I Love Autumn (GF)

Guns i have had...05 Ego__Pink Ion Pro__Blue Krusher__Black Magic__03 Prostock__Trillogy Pro__Tippmann A-5__Spyder TLR__Promaster__DM5__

Welcom to my party !!! <--- Click me

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users