• This topic is locked

Sociology. We are the Youth of the Nation. Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#181 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:52 PM

"""Did you read my post earlier? I dont like to. I try not to. Now you're calling me liar. In the case of Ekima I was being personally attacked so that was different so dont play that card. You've been crying "flame" a lot so excuse me when once I get called an damned immorale person out of hate and ignorance, i defend myself. When one refers to individuals it becomes a psychology thread, not a sociology thread and many people dont know the difference (as it is shown) and I'm trying to stop confusion before it happens. Hell, I could talk about psychology all day but thats not whats being discussed and I'm passionate about both subjects so I am trying to stay focused on one. I referred to myself twice by your count earlier, I only remember once but that is far from how many times you refer to yourself so I dont think you have room to judge. You're not giving your opinion your defending your stance on schooling because you cannot see the big picture. I'm not pointing it out again since I've been doing it the whole thread, go back and read if you want to know what i'm talking about. I could break it down to how you are defending yourself, but that goes into psychology and it would be hypocritical of me to do that. Since the "other side" of this thread has resorted to calling me a liar and immoral, I am done with this thread. I'll be in hell.""""""

This Quote is by ghostinthewoods.

This post has been edited by ghostinthewood: Today, 12:51 PM

Did we Judge you personally. did i mention your name or say that i thought that anyone who was a Evolutionist was a killer ect.??? No!! I was stating that i couldn't understand where and how you got morals of right or wrong with this belife. If im ignorant (probably)please point it out. I'm also sorry if my word "creator" made you thinck i was specifically talking about Religion.

and i'm sorry that you'll be in HELL i hear its not a nice place, but then i wasn't then the Atheist was the one who brought that up not me(the Religios one)

Ekima

This post has been edited by Ekima: 27 March 2008 - 01:53 PM

#182 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:01 PM

This thread has devolved into pointless bickering. This ends. Now.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users