• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Newbie with Questions Rate Topic: -----

#16 Guest_NERVE007_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:24 PM

View PostGalihad, on Mar 10 2008, 09:18 AM, said:

with a Nerve there aren't a ton of upgrades out there, mainly because it is one of those markers thats pretty darn good from the get go.

it comes with a freak back if I'm not mistaken so you might pick up a couple more inserts and maybe a tip that better suits you (a stub nose if you don't care if its loud, or an all american front if you want it quiet) you could try and hunt down a better bolt or see if you can't do more to the internals, but your best bet for help is to track down the NOGINS (Nerve Owners Group) around here in the SP marker section.

I don't think you really need another electric board but then again thats just my preferance (don't see the point myself)

and to all you other newbies who are posting here, do not thread jack someone. If you think your question is that important start your own thread, otherwise search the forums and find your answer, this thread went through two pages with two people actually trying to help the original poster. Not cool

and while T-freak may be right in so much that SP markers have terrible re-sale, if you are using the marker why not keep it and save some money. The Nerve is one of the best SP guns out there

Thanks for all of the great suggestions galihead!

#17 User is offline   Galihad 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Galihad

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:40 PM

not a problem always trying to help, and while I'm helping I'll help you a little more... You quoted me, so there is no excuse for misspelling my name, and if its just bad spelling then just take a look and you will be fine

if you are trying to make a joke about my name... well I'll see ya on the fields
Christian paintballers -beating the hell out of satan with tiny balls-
Sabre #117
My feedback!:click here

#18 Guest_NERVE007_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:00 AM

View PostGalihad, on Mar 12 2008, 09:40 PM, said:

not a problem always trying to help, and while I'm helping I'll help you a little more... You quoted me, so there is no excuse for misspelling my name, and if its just bad spelling then just take a look and you will be fine

if you are trying to make a joke about my name... well I'll see ya on the fields

Oh sorry about that I was in a hurry I'm not trying to make fun of your name Galihad.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users