Special Ops Paintball: Who's a snipers biggest enemy? - Special Ops Paintball

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who's a snipers biggest enemy? Rate Topic: -----

#91 User is offline   M.O.P. 

• Group: Penquin Mafia ....... no you can't join.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:11 PM

wow..................................thats sad but again the answer is everything. Everything is the snipers enemy
................ Flippy the Wonder Bunny, Ace and MaDuce like ducks with a passion. My color is white. Morrowind addict.

#92 User is offline   junckie25 

• Junckie25
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Junckie25

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:18 PM

IMO the snipers worst enemy is a bad breakfast....

This post has been edited by junckie25: 18 June 2008 - 10:18 PM

Smile.... tomorrow will be worse.

#93 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:09 PM

Sorry, a snipers worst enemy is...

FIRE!

BURN TEH ENTIRE FOREST DOWN, TEH BUILDING, and TEH CAFE!

ZOMG! NUKE!? EEEEEEEEEEEEEYA!

Oh, and when I say nuke, I'm referring to me. =3

Now...-insert serious Dizzy- A snipers worst enemy is anticipation, when expecting it to happen, learning to be prepared to prevent casualties stemming from an experienced sniper, and knowing the key elements in which knowing where, what, when, why, and how when engaging well camouflaged, and experienced snipers.

Where: referring to where it is best to be for a sniper engaging his/her foes, wide openings, trails, the basics, and where you should be whether you plan on hearing the reports of his marker fire, (to seek/hunt him down) or just plain avoid him. knowing field is key.

What: objects and elements are around to either benefit you, or the sniper, objects would be like, trees, bushes, building, etc, and elements would be like special features inserted into the game, barriers/bunkers, other players, your key players, their equipment, skills, etc. Knowing your resources and that of others is key.

When: it would be best to eliminate key players, (generally when they're alone), or at night, when visibility is poor for the average player, but doesn't mean for everyone, and when to engage him. Knowing that time, is just as much as your ally, as it is your enemy.

Why: various options here, for either points, hindering troop movement, eliminating key players, or decrease troop moral. Knowing motive is key.

How: the sniper will be prepared to take the fight to an opposing player by knowing all of these, the sniper can effectively claim victory for himself or his team when he learns the 'Where, When, What, Why, and How'.
You too, can effectively counter a sniper by learning these attributes, by knowing the above, and develop methods in which, to either, find, eliminate, or plain irritate a sniper.

My friend Jose will tell you, about how I PERTURBED him off with my flag strategy =3
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

#94 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:22 PM

Agreed! ^^^^ or maybe flares when given to a stressed out ghillie ref, lol. but seriously I think, besides the formentioned post, I team is a snipers worst enemy. If a whole team can master what dizzy posted then one sniper is nothing. Which is why its better for a sniper to work with others so its harder for them to be outnumbered and they can take more people out at the start of an ambush.

Also a snipers worst enemy could be the whole sniper stereo-type about how they are like a one man army firing super accurate shots from 50 yards away! So in other words, inexperience or ignorance, could both be an enemy.
A sniper who doesn't know how to use there marker or camoflauge. I sniper who sites in his Red Dot without a mask on. I sniper who goes out by himself expecting to make a difference in his new bright green ghillie suit in the middle of fall.
You don't need a ghillie to be a sniper, either, I was one of three people who had a chance to get top sniper at D-Day, I didn't use my ghillie suit at all during most of the games.

A sniper without antifog, lol! Hell that could be anyone! Ohh, and a sniper who doesn't know when to be an infantryman!

I've learned that a sniper is only a sniper untill the first few shots are fired, THEN you can't be a sniper! you have to be an infantry man to lay suppressive fire to get out without being tagged out.

alright I'm done!

#95 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:50 PM

I'll be honest, Phobeus here is an outstanding player, worthy of being a true paintball sniper. I'm not surprised he was one of the top three at d-day. Even under anticipation, he managed to eliminate our team leader, under my watch, within a fort, and sneak up without their notice, up to at most, 20 ft without the benefit of being visibly seen.
I still can't believe all the paint I shot at you Pho broke at your very face on some stupid branch deal, aggh you get too personal with mother nature, I knew you were there at that spot beside the cactus, next time I'll tackle you with marbles lolz.
Plus, Plaz needs to just stay at the center of the base like I kept telling him to. Eeeya.
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

#96 User is offline   NeverMissTwice 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:nevermisstwice

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:00 PM

hmm..i have to say that someone mentioned that an "adaptable" player is the worst enemy of a paintball sniper, wich is a good point and i agree with that. However, i think the paintball sniper's worst enemy is another sniper. I say this because they know the tricks and know what to look for and if they are a better sniper then they will have an advantage and know how to take you out. sniper on sniper play is some of the most intense i have every had.

#97 User is offline   lethalpanther 

• OOO a lizard!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:lethalpanther1

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:29 AM

I would say the leader of the group. THis signifies that he is the one who you take out first. After that, the guy with the biggest gun, the pointman, then the rest. In that order.
It's only a game, you don't need to be afaid of anyone, except for ONE person. Its not the teenager with a marker worth more than your car. Its not the SPPL player with about 35 BPS firing rate. Its the 40 year old guy lying in a corner, taking a nap before the game begins. His camo will probably be old, and he will most likely be toting a pump. He's been playing since before you were born, and if he mentions how much he didn't like when he had to play with oil based paintballs, make SURE he is on your team. This guy is a ghost.-Match99
Your grace...Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought honourably. And Rhaegar died. - Ser Jorah Mormont

#98 User is offline   BlackWolf214 

• Tactical EMT
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:BlackWolf214

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

I would have to say the snipers biggest enemy is the guy willing to take a shot for his squad. Guy #1 runs into the snipers "working" zone. Sniper get an itchy trigger finger and pops guy #1. Guy#1's team was concealed and saw the shot. Sniper is now a multi colored bush walking back to the dead zone. Guy #1 gets the props from his squad for taking one for the team in a suspected sniper zone.
Official Sabre #144 (I guess) "If we can't do it, It doesn't need to be done!"
Slammin' and Sneakin' -- Sabre/Sniper hybrid
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome - Emergency Medical Services motto

#99 User is offline   ScoutSniperGhillie 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:01 PM

I say bugs, ninjas, and guys with heat seeking goggles.

#100 User is offline   SFC. Connell 

• *Extreme Strategist*
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SFC. Connell

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:03 PM

everyone!
Feedback

She faked a funeral so people would come visit?
ROFLMAO That's both terrible and hilarious at the same time.-Pirate

#101 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:31 PM

Not an expert....but I'd say a bladder buster. Nothing is harder than staying still when your bladder gets full....
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#102 User is offline   Weber 

• made of 100% recycled electrons!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:GORGOR

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:34 PM

who's a snipes biggest enemy? Phantoms! (thats a pump joke.)

but really i would have to patience and being able to be able to wait and not get bored and rush someone or what they think is someone.

Boulder & Chicken?

#103 User is offline   GhillieMonstar 

• The kid with a ghillie
  • PipPip

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:32 PM

I'd have to say the noob kids who pray n' spray at anything that moves.

#104 Guest_Woodsball Freak_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:42 PM

View PostGhillieMonstar, on Jul 12 2008, 07:32 PM, said:

I'd have to say the noob kids who pray n' spray at anything that moves.

Ha! Those kids are a joke, just flank them and shoot 'em. I say Smart Parts, their everyone's enemy.

#105 User is offline   speedwood 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Viper

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:09 PM

I say anyone that see's the sniper
Dont worry im just a bush with a gun
Tippmann owner #321. Why you ask? THATS MY BIRTHDAY!
You won't see me untill its too late. No wait you wont even see me then!!

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users