• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who's a snipers biggest enemy? Rate Topic: -----

#106 Guest_Woodsball Freak_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:57 PM

Honestly, the Snipers biggest enemy is the OpFor, lol.

#107 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:04 PM

try this on for size.... how about.. PAINT!! meaning his own....

her ein florida the weather can be nuts. one minute it can be stale and very muggy, the next cool and breezy... and then stagnant and just hot like an oven. especially for someone that relies one his first and second shots counting, a bad paintball resulting in a break, jam, flying crazy, or simply not feeding and giving away a big "pow" could also be considered a big threat to a creeper. just food for thought.

heck, to be honest this thread could go on for any position, and forever. heck, what could be a hammer's worst enemy? well, one thing i fear most is heat stroke or dehydration. other hammers? yea. right. i can count on one hand how many games ive been to where a hammer was on the other team. lol.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#108 User is offline   S.T.A.R.S XO. Short 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:24 AM

Snipers biggest enemy?

Usually its the big 400 lb. guy on the other team, you know, the one with the decked out milsim gun, vest with swat printed on the back in big white letters, and whose voice can be heard 17.4 miles away even without radios...

in all honesty though, a snipers biggest enemy, if they are doing their job right, is stray shots... or the trigger happy guy that just shoots everything for fun...

ha ha once I was just test my marker after my reinsertion line dropped, i shot 3 rounds into the woods after turning my gun on just to make sure it still shot, and I popped some guy... he gets up and yells how the heck did you see me... I was half way surprised myself...

#109 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:26 AM

Snipers biggest enemy?

ME!! ;)

no, i'd say it's people who know you and know where you like to hide

Ekima

#110 User is offline   S.T.A.R.S XO. Short 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:06 PM

^^^ thats what I was originally going to say, but I thought it sounded conceited....

#111 User is offline   jmsiona 

• my milkshake
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JMSIONA

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:56 PM

me :dodgy:

#112 User is offline   Fallout 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:03 PM

View Postjmsiona, on Jul 24 2008, 06:56 PM, said:

me :D

Well the biggest threat in my opinion to a sniper is himself. If you don't have a good idea of what is going around you and fire on a dagger who is trying to spook an ambush you can be in big trouble.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."
Such is the Rule of Honor

#113 User is offline   Sasquatch X7 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:25 PM

in my own opinion a snipers biggest enemy is a sniper, just like a nerds biggest enemy TRULY is another nerd, and a bullys biggest enemy is another bully. if your barring down on a squad in my oppinion you should take out either the commander or the medium riflemen those are the two most versatile positions. but in truth if YOUR a crawling bush then you better watch the hell out for other stalking bushes. plus REALLY REALLY experienced snipers have gained an eye for others such as themselves so they may be able to make out ur position easier.

#114 User is offline   EvilxTriumphs 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:47 PM

a snipers worst enemy is the guy that knows the feild really good. I've been in a squad before where i was at a feild i didnt know well but one of the guys in the squad knew it like the back of his hand. So were walking and he crouchs down and tells us all up in a thicker area there is gonna be a sniper but if we shot in there now all we would get it brush. So he tells us hes gonna loudly say theres a sniper in the brush over there and blindly fire a shot in there. So he starts makeing his way up and then without even looking over there really he goes "theres a sniper in that brush!" and he fires a shot or two in there. He doesnt hit anything but he didnt think he would. so after he does this sure enough we see a sniper started to back his way out. He take a few steps and is in some weaker cover and we lite him up.
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing"

"War doesn't determine whos right, Only whos left."

#115 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:58 PM

It depends. I'd say a sniper because when I'm moving I'm confident I'm not going to get ambushed unless there is another sniper around. Really the main way I plan on a sniper getting me is if I crawl by him. Then I'd say a Hammer or Dagger. Either the firepower would get you or an experienced dagger will charge you with his gun blazing. But as a sniper you don't worry about your biggest enemy, worry about your teams biggest enemy.

#116 User is offline   Lazydog1988 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Lazydog

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:32 PM

View Postblackcellsniper15, on Feb 19 2008, 12:44 AM, said:

I would say another sniper would be a snipers biggest enemy, because if they are both practiced and experienced, they will think alike. Maybe thinking this way could be wrong, but I know whenever I play I always keep in mind "What is THEIR sniper doing right now?" It has saved me more than once....

I agree with black cell on this except on a more detail level such as in scenario, if your that lucky sniper that gets the assassinate the general or some other major character than his worst enemy is any defensive sniper set into the field to guard the base. At that moment he spots both the sniper and the general who does take out? If he gets the general there is a high chance that the defensive sniper will spot. If he goes for the sniper then the general has a chance to get away. If he goes for both then the sentrys already on high alert from the first shot possibly could spot him.

#117 User is offline   EvilxTriumphs 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:34 PM

View PostLazydog1988, on Aug 20 2008, 06:32 PM, said:

View Postblackcellsniper15, on Feb 19 2008, 12:44 AM, said:

I would say another sniper would be a snipers biggest enemy, because if they are both practiced and experienced, they will think alike. Maybe thinking this way could be wrong, but I know whenever I play I always keep in mind "What is THEIR sniper doing right now?" It has saved me more than once....

I agree with black cell on this except on a more detail level such as in scenario, if your that lucky sniper that gets the assassinate the general or some other major character than his worst enemy is any defensive sniper set into the field to guard the base. At that moment he spots both the sniper and the general who does take out? If he gets the general there is a high chance that the defensive sniper will spot. If he goes for the sniper then the general has a chance to get away. If he goes for both then the sentrys already on high alert from the first shot possibly could spot him.

take out the other sniper. Move away and stalk the general then take him. If he goes inside a building try and get a window shot or just wait for him to come out.
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing"

"War doesn't determine whos right, Only whos left."

#118 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:27 AM

A snipers biggest enemy: His own noisy teamates.

While I'm certainly no sniper nor have I ever tried to be - I was put in this position this past weekend for a short time. A friend & I had been moving slowly thru the woods away from an objective we were protecting to setup a forward defense. We settled down & found cover because we noticed a group of 6 opfors moving towards us from our left, they hadn't noticed us. A firefight ensued & I eliminated two while my friend was taken out. I retreated some & stayed low in some very heavy brush waiting for them to come closer, a few moments later I noticed two guys moving in front of me, they were dead teamates. They noticed me when they got close enough, but then proceeded to stand there & catch their breath, talking to each other about the exchange they were just in! I told them very quietly (and calmly) to get the freak away from me. They moved on & fortunately there were now more opfor in the area exchanging in a huge battle w/ my other teamates at the objective so no one noticed the chatter in the woods to their side. I was able to sneak in & out to eliminated 3 more baddies before being hit.

This post has been edited by ger: 19 September 2008 - 10:29 AM

ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#119 User is offline   `Scar 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:06 PM

probably be another sniper

#120 User is offline   Violator 

• The Pirate King / Grammar Cop
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Violator

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:18 PM

Simple. Two Words:

SOUND TACTICS
This, is my BOOMSTICK!-Ash... (395 Brownie Pts)...Where do you keep your Bucccaneers? Under Me Buckin' Hat!

Ever fire two guns whilst jumping thru the air? No. Ever fire one gun whilst jumping thru the air? No!

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users