Special Ops Paintball: Custom Ordered Items for Tiger Tactical - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Custom Ordered Items for Tiger Tactical

#1 User is offline   tazmechanic 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:tazmechanic

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:01 PM

About a month ago I ordered some custom Pouches form a company called Tiger Tactical out of Alberta Canada. Here are the two Items that I ordered( see pics Below).

Attached File  smallpouch.jpg (129.31K)
Number of downloads: 18
Attached File  bottlepouch.jpg (142.6K)
Number of downloads: 12

I have to say That I am very Impressed with the quality of the small things. The straps are all sewn into the pouches and the ends of the straps are not only sewn but are also melted to keep the from fraying.( unlike other pouches that I have ordered that are only melted) ( see other pics to compare )

Attached File  backstraps.jpg (151.35K)
Number of downloads: 10
Attached File  snaps.jpg (140.69K)
Number of downloads: 9

Some of the other things that I really liked was there colour choices( see link ) http://www.tigertact...om/swatches.php
And there price is very resonable I only payed $56.00 for both with the shipping and taxes ( The tank pouch would have cost me that alone ), and they take paypal. They are quick to respond to any and all emails which is a plus and will take work through email so NO long distance Phone calls.

I strongly recommend them if you want to build your own custom M.O.L.L.E vest. I give them a 10/10 for quality of work, and for there quick responce to any questions that I had. I only wish that I had found them before I ordered my other pouches in the first place. Just remember to include any picture or drawing of any items that you want ( makes it easier for them to quote )

#2 User is offline   Gaz 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gaz

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:27 PM

Do they offer any other mounting systems besides MOLLE?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users