Special Ops Paintball: Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread NEW RULES FOR THIS THREAD, READ FIRST POST Rate Topic: ****- 9 Votes

#31 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:59 PM

The worst part is to get to the MTS Centre (Arena) for concerts or sporting events, you have to go through there, it's like 2 lanes going each way, one of which people park in, and then you have like 20,000 people trying to go through the other lane.

#32 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:50 PM

View PostDigitalPirate, on Dec 5 2007, 01:43 PM, said:

The hell of Winnipeg intersections, I give you, Confusion Corner.

Posted Image

Grid Systems FTW? lol, yeah! I never have to deal with that. It's even easier when I can find addresses by using numbers and knowledge of how a grid works, hahaha! :)

#33 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:31 PM

Lol guys stay on topic
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#34 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:43 PM

View Postfrench t0ast, on Dec 5 2007, 03:31 PM, said:

Lol guys stay on topic

Technically it is, it's a general rant thread as well. lol

#35 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:03 PM

Lol :rolleyes:
I know, but just make your posts more "ranty". not enough ranting lol
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#36 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:06 PM

View Postfrench t0ast, on Dec 5 2007, 04:03 PM, said:

Lol :rolleyes:
I know, but just make your posts more "ranty". not enough ranting lol

Oh! I'm so ranting about head colds.

WHY THE HECK DO WE HAVE HEAD COLDS! WHAT THE HELL IS A HEAD COLD ANYWAY! MY HEAD FREAKING HURTS, AND MY NOSE IS DRIPPING MORE THAN A LEAKY FAUCET! I HATE HEAD COLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same can be applied to the far left. :sleep:

#37 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:38 PM

I have a feeling I'm bout to use this thread a lot. I don't want advice or anything, I'm just going to vent.

Some people are FEMALE DOGGIES.

That is all. Thank you.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#38 User is offline   Wild Cat 

• Zombeh
  • Pip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:12 AM

Wow....

My boyfriend... well my ex now... took the word of some stranger over mine. He thought I was cheating on him.... because she said I was. He didn't even ask me about it. He just got PERTURBED and started yelling. So I cried, realised why he was yelling, and just walked off. I'm not even really mad or sad. Just extremely disappointed that I wasn't trusted...

I know this really isn't a rant... but I just needed to say it...

Anywho... On the bright side. Man! I love being single! lol
There are two sides to a Trumpeterís personality;
There is one that lives only to lay waste to all other instruments, leaving them
lying blue and lifeless in the swath of destruction that is the Trumpetís fury...

Then there's... The dark side...
Studcookie #1 <3 Bootsies

#39 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• Settle it the old fasioned way, first guy to die LOSES!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZombieAtak

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:25 AM

View PostWild Cat, on Dec 6 2007, 06:12 AM, said:

Wow....

My boyfriend... well my ex now... took the word of some stranger over mine. He thought I was cheating on him.... because she said I was. He didn't even ask me about it. He just got PERTURBED and started yelling. So I cried, realised why he was yelling, and just walked off. I'm not even really mad or sad. Just extremely disappointed that I wasn't trusted...

If he didn't trust you, he wasn't worth having. The other girl was probably jealous or had some intrest in him or something like that. In any case, he was a flake and you're probably better off without him.

That being said, being a young attractive single woman, is akin to being a kid in a candy shop, with moms credit card. Live it up, but don't do anything silly, you know what I'm talking about. :happy:

This post has been edited by ZombieAtak: 06 December 2007 - 07:26 AM

ZombieAtak's Feedback
2nd Place: Outdoor Adventures AFFM Tournament 10/19/2008
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#40 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:49 AM

View PostZombieAtak, on Dec 6 2007, 08:25 AM, said:

Wow....

If he didn't trust you, he wasn't worth having. The other girl was probably jealous or had some intrest in him or something like that. In any case, he was a flake and you're probably better off without him.

That being said, being a young attractive single woman, is akin to being a kid in a candy shop, with moms credit card. Live it up, but don't do anything silly, you know what I'm talking about. :)

Yeah......being the guy who's had it happen to him before and the after effects, it ain't fun. :P

Oh, and I officially love driving in snow. E-brake + icy streets = WIN.

#41 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:57 AM

View PostDigitalPirate, on Dec 6 2007, 12:49 PM, said:

View PostZombieAtak, on Dec 6 2007, 08:25 AM, said:

Wow....

That being said, being a young attractive single woman, is akin to being a kid in a candy shop, with moms credit card. Live it up, but don't do anything silly, you know what I'm talking about. :)

Yeah......being the guy who's had it happen to him before and the after effects, it ain't fun. :P

Oh, and I officially love driving in snow. E-brake + icy streets = WIN.

Me too dude. Only, I trusted her more than I should have. That was the first girlfriend I ever had, man was I naive. I ended up walking in on her and the other guy going at it. Yeah, it took a while to get over that one.

All this snow makes me wish I still had a rear wheel drive car.
ZombieAtak's Feedback
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#42 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:01 AM

The worst is when they tell you they like you, you believe it, and then they go and decide to hook up at the bar. Disgusting.

#43 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:22 AM

Yep, some people are so self centered. Makes me wonder how anything is ever going to get done in the future, you know, with everybody only looking out for number one.
ZombieAtak's Feedback

#44 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:25 AM

Oh well! I'm going to 2 socials and the bar for a couple friends birthdays and a reunion so it should be a good time.

And yeah, some people really are self centered, unfortunately.

And you need to get on PbP :P

#45 User is offline   Lets Start a Riot 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Riot

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:26 AM

Well..after I take over the world, you all won't have to look after anyone. I'll do it. With lots of force.

Share this topic:

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users