Special Ops Paintball: Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread NEW RULES FOR THIS THREAD, READ FIRST POST Rate Topic: ****- 9 Votes

#1126 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:43 PM

I also hate the random grenade toss kills, but I thought this was the girl problem and rant thread? Didn't know it changed to COD4 rant thread, lol. Now if it was a girl who was lobbing random grenades I could see where you are coming from :(

#1127 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:55 PM

View Postluckyxtreme, on Apr 6 2008, 03:43 PM, said:

I also hate the random grenade toss kills, but I thought this was the girl problem and rant thread? Didn't know it changed to COD4 rant thread, lol. Now if it was a girl who was lobbing random grenades I could see where you are coming from :(

Its a general rant thread. If you got a rant, you put it here.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1128 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

Friday night had to be the best night of my life so far. I went to by friends sisters Sweet Sixteen. Live band and lots of girls. and dancing. I had not danced in like a year. felt good to get back out on the floor. There was this one girl at the party that i was with most of the night. she is a little older than me, but she goes to my High School. We danced with each other most of the nigh, by that i mean Mash Pit and slow dancing. I had a great time, but i cant help but feel like there was something going on between us. Probably nothing, just needed to get that off my chest.
The Free 19th.

#1129 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2008 - 06:06 PM

View PostKontract Killa, on Apr 6 2008, 06:50 PM, said:

Friday night had to be the best night of my life so far. I went to by friends sisters Sweet Sixteen. Live band and lots of girls. and dancing. I had not danced in like a year. felt good to get back out on the floor. There was this one girl at the party that i was with most of the night. she is a little older than me, but she goes to my High School. We danced with each other most of the nigh, by that i mean Mash Pit and slow dancing. I had a great time, but i cant help but feel like there was something going on between us. Probably nothing, just needed to get that off my chest.

Mine sucked pretty bad. Friday night I was a date for a chick's junior prom. I hoped to hit on some of the chicks but as usual everyone else had dates too, and many not to cool with me. I danced with a few chicks and stuff, but my dates dance made it awful hard to dance with, and the only other good dancer I could find that I'm cool with, has quite a protective boyfriend. I ended up leaving early with a crap load of people and partied at an old friend's house. I left that early because what I wanted to happen wasn't gonna happen.

Next day we decided to go down the shore, we wanted to go down the night of the prom because thats when the parties started but some people didn't want to drive at night. We get down there Saturday afternoon and everyone is gone. Not as in not there, but wasted out of their minds. So we basically missed the big party and we there too catch the less fun, more drunken parties. So we basically all got a room and chilled in there. I got what I wanted the night before, so I was happy for a little while, but not for long. As the night went on I pretty much regretted going down since I was invited to another party that, at least, would start out with sober people, and girls that wouldn't be seconds.

This post has been edited by JerseyPaint: 06 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1130 User is offline   junckie25 

• Junckie25
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Junckie25

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:06 PM

Here is my rant, my laptop won't charge unless I mess with all the chords and after about 10 minutes it will start to charge.

This post has been edited by junckie25: 07 April 2008 - 05:15 PM

Smile.... tomorrow will be worse.

#1131 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:48 PM

My current rant is that my A-5 is constantly chopping balls in the chamber. I had to clean it out about 4 times this weekend and it kept happening. Neither I nor the guy inside the special ops store can figure out what is going on.

#1132 User is offline   CockerLover 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Fae

Post icon  Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

Well, it's not a girl problem.... But I AM a girl... with a problem! So my husband tells me that he wants to join the Army. It's just really out of the blue because up until now he's wanted nothing to do with it... So naturally seeing as we're in a war, I'm a little scared and nervous. Especially because we have 2 kids... I just don't want something to happen. And then he's been watching all these war movies... his main concern is me getting lonely and leaving him while he's away, which is just so not gonna happen... ugh. But I'm getting ahead of myself. First he has to take all the testing and stuff...!! I'm doing everything I can to help him out though. I really want him to make it because I know how badly he wants to. It's hard for me to want to WANT him to do something like that though. I guess I'm just trying to be as supportive as possible without letting him really know how much I worry.
*Girl Alert*

#1133 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

View PostCockerLover, on Apr 7 2008, 06:23 PM, said:

Well, it's not a girl problem.... But I AM a girl... with a problem! So my husband tells me that he wants to join the Army. It's just really out of the blue because up until now he's wanted nothing to do with it... So naturally seeing as we're in a war, I'm a little scared and nervous. Especially because we have 2 kids... I just don't want something to happen. And then he's been watching all these war movies... his main concern is me getting lonely and leaving him while he's away, which is just so not gonna happen... ugh. But I'm getting ahead of myself. First he has to take all the testing and stuff...!! I'm doing everything I can to help him out though. I really want him to make it because I know how badly he wants to. It's hard for me to want to WANT him to do something like that though. I guess I'm just trying to be as supportive as possible without letting him really know how much I worry.

Suggest protecting his nation while at home, such as becoming an officer or firefighter.

RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1134 User is offline   War Master 

• I am the Rooster.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:War Master

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:02 PM

Here's my rant. Same story new girl? I don't know...

Anway, I met this girl, and she really likes me. Like, a lot. The thing is is I don't really like her for more than a friend, and I've told her that, but she keeps flirting with me and wanting to talk/text constantly. She seems to think that I might start liking her, I guess, and when I told her that I only like her for a friend, I told her that I didn't want to make it seem like I'm leading her on because I didn't want her hurt, and I think that just made her like me more. "Oh, you're so sweet, I've never met a guy that cared that much about how he treats a girl!" etc. etc.

Sure, it's nice to be liked like that and everything, and it really doesn't bother me that much that she's always texting me, even if she is kinda... clingy, I guess. It's just that I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay only wanting her as a friend, and she's just going to get more attached, and she's going to be really upset.

Not really asking for advice, lol. Just ranting.
D-Day 2008 German Army 352nd Panzerjager Battalion
Member of the Underground Mod Shop Special Operation Guerrillas

#1135 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

View PostWar Master, on Apr 7 2008, 07:02 PM, said:

Here's my rant. Same story new girl? I don't know...

Anway, I met this girl, and she really likes me. Like, a lot. The thing is is I don't really like her for more than a friend, and I've told her that, but she keeps flirting with me and wanting to talk/text constantly. She seems to think that I might start liking her, I guess, and when I told her that I only like her for a friend, I told her that I didn't want to make it seem like I'm leading her on because I didn't want her hurt, and I think that just made her like me more. "Oh, you're so sweet, I've never met a guy that cared that much about how he treats a girl!" etc. etc.

Sure, it's nice to be liked like that and everything, and it really doesn't bother me that much that she's always texting me, even if she is kinda... clingy, I guess. It's just that I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay only wanting her as a friend, and she's just going to get more attached, and she's going to be really upset.

Not really asking for advice, lol. Just ranting.

I have the same problem with a really good friend of mine. I can tell she likes me alot, but I don't feel the same way at all. The worse part is that my personality pretty much prevents me from turning the flirting switch off.I'm trying not to lead her on, but its hard to suppress my personality especially with a person I'm totally comfortable around. Its gotten bad though, because she has really turned into an attention craver and acts pretty sore when she doesn't receive it and I sometimes finding myself resenting her because of that.

RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1136 User is offline   STAZ211 

• Do it........i dare you
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STAZ211

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:00 PM

View Postluckyxtreme, on Apr 7 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

My current rant is that my A-5 is constantly chopping balls in the chamber. I had to clean it out about 4 times this weekend and it kept happening. Neither I nor the guy inside the special ops store can figure out what is going on.

thats odd, ive never had a problem with my A5. literaly NEVER. what was the weather like? if its humid or wet it can make the paintballs soft and gooie. in that case its the paint's fault not you guns.
"Let he who desires peace prepare for war..."

"Home of the free, because of the brave..."

#1137 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

View PostSTAZ211, on Apr 7 2008, 06:00 PM, said:

thats odd, ive never had a problem with my A5. literaly NEVER. what was the weather like? if its humid or wet it can make the paintballs soft and gooie. in that case its the paint's fault not you guns.

Well it was the morning after rain, but it wasn't too humid. I also went out later that day when it was really dry and the same thing happened. I wish/hope that is the reason

View PostCockerLover, on Apr 7 2008, 04:23 PM, said:

I kinda know where your coming from since I have always wanted to join the military but my wife REALLY doesn't want me to. She has her brother who was in the Marines and served three tours in Iraq and now he is with the Army special forces serving a tour in Afghanistan. I would suggest just letting him know how much you care for him and letting him know how much you want him to stay with you and the kids. Also suggest the national guard. That is a great way for someone with a family to do their part to serve their country, and if he was to get deployed it would not be as dangerous as an army grunt position would be.

#1138 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:13 AM

View PostCockerLover, on Apr 7 2008, 06:23 PM, said:

My Advice:

1) Check out the Military Thread here - we some very informed active duty or retired foks who will be happy to help you out. My personal recommendation is Redleg_64. I had some questions and he was very helpful - tell him Ashrak referred you. :)

2) Check out the service websites and Military.com for pay charts, FAQs, etc. Military.com has a great section called How To Join in a toolbar at the top of the page.

3) National Guard vs. Full Service will be something to mull over, obviously. That's a decision you guys will have to work through.

4) Make sure he joins with eyes open and with realistic expectations.

EDIT:

Meline is Army National Guard - you may want to ask hm a few questions as well.

This post has been edited by Ashrak: 08 April 2008 - 08:15 AM

Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#1139 User is offline   CockerLover 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Fae

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:50 AM

Thanks for all the advise. I really do want him to make it in... My problem is that he's the kind of guy that has to be right there in the fighting... Reserves: no good. Heck, I even tried to get him to join the Navy so he wouldn't even have to get off the boat! Like I said, my best option now is to try to be as supportive as possible, and just hope that he can even get in. That would be a heavy blow if he doesn't...

But I'll check out that forum, thanks!!
*Girl Alert*

#1140 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:33 PM

my turn to rant for the first time in this thread

ive been single for a while now. almost 2 months. ive gotten over my ex real quick. why? because of a girl at my work. she is hot. im not saying just sorta good looking, but i mean smoking hot. like drop dead gorgeous. i want to ask her to prom. her and i talk in at work every now and then, never hung out outside of work. i see her in school, say hi, then im on my way. but the thing is she might not want to go with me to prom. she could get any guy in the school if she didn't try. she fairly popular but not the most. so thats what im debating right now. ask her or no.

second: ive been going to college and high school for 3 months. the first marking period i did great. A's and B's. well ive been slipping in british literature. not where i want to be. so i have to get it up or im screwed. but the homework doesn't make sense and i cant stay after because i work almost everyday.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

Share this topic:

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users