Special Ops Paintball: Hammer Tactics - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hammer Tactics ...tips and tricks? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   dogstile 

• who knew that i would become the local legend?
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:dogstile

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:00 PM

View PostSheriff Matt, on Feb 7 2008, 06:41 AM, said:

View PostIron__Man, on Feb 6 2008, 11:54 PM, said:

oh yeah, one more thing... make sure you get your bathroom break in BEFORE you get strapped into your rig. i know from experience that having to take off 5 pod harnesses, 2 scuba tanks, mask, radios, carrying bag, mask, guns, and support slings when you gotta go is insanely hard.

lol...I'll keep that in mind. I Dunno if I'd even bother taking everything off as long as I can still get my fly open....of course I might look wierd in the mens restroom all geared up taking a leak with my mask on and everything.

be careful, my jeans were sliding down so i pulled them back up, and i shot my leg point blank(it was after the game on the way back, it was cool) imagine how mush it would hurt if you put them down, unzip and you nudge the trigger...
"tippman rocks, if you think the same, put this in your sig"
"if the first thing you would grab if your house was on fire is your paintball gear, put this in your sig"
"if you love paintball more then your relatives, put this in your sig"
"if you are addicted to paintball, put this in your sig"

#17 User is offline   T_DEVIL 

• The DEVIL didn't make me do it! I just could!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:T_DEVIL

Post icon  Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

View Postdogstile, on Feb 26 2008, 04:00 PM, said:

oh yeah, one more thing... make sure you get your bathroom break in BEFORE you get strapped into your rig. i know from experience that having to take off 5 pod harnesses, 2 scuba tanks, mask, radios, carrying bag, mask, guns, and support slings when you gotta go is insanely hard.

lol...I'll keep that in mind. I Dunno if I'd even bother taking everything off as long as I can still get my fly open....of course I might look wierd in the mens restroom all geared up taking a leak with my mask on and everything.

be careful, my jeans were sliding down so i pulled them back up, and i shot my leg point blank(it was after the game on the way back, it was cool) imagine how mush it would hurt if you put them down, unzip and you nudge the trigger...

LOL! :laugh: I'm still trying to figure this one out! But if you SHOT your self you must not be a HAMMER! For a true Hammer knows he must put it baby down and he always has his condoms on the BARRELS. :happy:

This post has been edited by T_DEVIL: 29 February 2008 - 11:43 AM

ABANDON ALL HOPE!

#18 User is offline   the hittmann 

• I'm watching you
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:the hittmann

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:22 PM

When you get used to your double rig. Go buy the quad. :P talk about reloading 4 450 rd. hoppers.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. if you're one of the ones that stays true to proggressive metal/classic rock,put this in your sig.
My favorite mode on a smart parts gun is OFF!!
Save a rock throw an ion.

#19 User is offline   dogstile 

• who knew that i would become the local legend?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:dogstile

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:45 AM

View PostT_DEVIL, on Feb 29 2008, 06:42 PM, said:

View Postdogstile, on Feb 26 2008, 04:00 PM, said:

LOL! :dry: I'm still trying to figure this one out! But if you SHOT your self you must not be a HAMMER! For a true Hammer knows he must put it baby down and he always has his condoms on the BARRELS. :rolleyes:

i'll be honest, i've not used the double troubles myself, so no, i'm not a real hammer, but i've carried loads through team building exersize's, such as replica guns, and i took a wrong step and ended up with some heavy stuff on top of me

and i forgot the condom, but they never ask me to use it when i do bring it, because they said they normally lose them when i put it in the safe room with the rest of the marker(safe room= outside safe zone, where we have a few marshalls in there at all times, it prevents people stealing markers
"tippman rocks, if you think the same, put this in your sig"
"if the first thing you would grab if your house was on fire is your paintball gear, put this in your sig"
"if you love paintball more then your relatives, put this in your sig"
"if you are addicted to paintball, put this in your sig"

#20 User is offline   T_DEVIL 

• The DEVIL didn't make me do it! I just could!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:T_DEVIL

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:53 PM

You should always have some type of barrel blocking device? Condom, Plug, sleeve, cover. :P

This post has been edited by T_DEVIL: 04 March 2008 - 01:53 PM

ABANDON ALL HOPE!

#21 User is offline   the hittmann 

• I'm watching you
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:the hittmann

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:05 PM

Yes, it would suck for 15 rds, to go suddenly through the air and hit an unsuspecting person in the safe zone. I have had a plug accidentaly go off and hit my leg(hurt like a mother), so I would recommend barrel bags.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. if you're one of the ones that stays true to proggressive metal/classic rock,put this in your sig.
My favorite mode on a smart parts gun is OFF!!
Save a rock throw an ion.

#22 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:46 PM

actually, using one of those viewloader pouches you can get from walmart works as a great DT BBD. just make sure you put the right lenght strings on it
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users