Special Ops Paintball: Deployed Paint ballers - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deployed Paint ballers Let's do what we can to assist our fellow ballers in far off lands Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:43 AM

Can we start a list of paint ballers that are deployed, contact information and what each one wants/needs for him/her self and/or their group? I have been told that overseas they quite often have trouble on the Spec Ops site, that email is better.

If you or your team wishes to 'adopt' (send CARE packages or contribute items on a continuing basis as you can) a specific player and/or his/her unit please PM me so that I can post that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call sign: Redleg
Team: Broken Down Short Bus :rolleyes: (Short Bus Avengers + Broken Arrow)

SPC Jeremy Barnby
A Co. 3-7 INF (A 1-76 FA)
Unit # 40621 FOB Iskandariyah
APO AE 09312

Goodies:

Video: Paintball
Socks (white):Ankle socks are preferred. Army regulations don't allow for any brand labels to be visible though, so the part that sticks out of the shoe needs to be plain white.
Candy (in small bags/packets to pass out to the kids): Hard (Skittles, Life Savers, Blow Pops and similar), Semihard (SweetTarts, Shockers and similar).
Phone cards: Make sure they can be used for international calls. They have an AT&T phone bank to use.

Adopted by the following: Bad Monkeys

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call sign: BlackLight Z
Team:Blacklight Company Paintball Team

Eric Zerhan
TF Paladin
APO AE 09355

Supported by Cookie of Bad Monkeys
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The suggested list is currently as follows:

White socks, hard/semi-hard candy in individual packs, chewing gum, beef jerky, powder mix for water, movie DVDs, music CDs, wet wipes, AT&T International phone cards (they have access to AT&T phone banks)

PM me with others or post the info and I will update into a consolidated list.

Also, Sky pilot is running a deployment center (?) at Fort Benning and can/will accept items that I can not. Link below

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...t&p=2025591

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator list (besides myself):
(2-18-08)
jrock and Kiezen Death Dealers
Team Extinction
Jabba from Smokin Paintball Products
Bullet Sponge of Adrenilane Rush

This post has been edited by cookie: 08 June 2008 - 08:26 AM

COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#2 User is offline   C9H13NO3 

• Miramar Mafia
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C9H13NO3

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:17 PM

Not sure who all is deployed other than redleg.

From my experience:

We get sent more snacks than you can eat. Don't send snacks.
Paintball magazines are near impossible to find there. Send every paintball magazine you can...back issues...doesn't matter.
Paintball guns aren't allowed. There is a field in Iraq, but you can't have your own paintball gun, so don't even try to send those.
Paintball videos are awesome. I got Angels and Demons when I was out there, and probably watched it at least 20 times. I don't even like speedball much. Send vids.
We are around the exact same people every single day out there. Write letters. We will respond when we get time. It's great to have someone else back in the "real" world to talk to.

#3 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 December 2007 - 06:59 PM

OK, I will check with various Paintball Mag and video sources and see what they can send me. I believe there is a company at KSC (where I work) that will send things over for free, but will have to verify that.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer

#4 User is offline   BulletSponge 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BULLETSPONGE

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:05 PM

I have old paintball mags i can send and some car mags (old school rod) and some (low rider). Yes I once owned a 63 Impala the things you do when you have kids.
I will see what I can do.

This post has been edited by BulletSponge: 31 December 2007 - 07:15 PM

<b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->my feed back<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=113302&st=0&gopid=1904011&#entry1904011" target="_blank">http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...p;#entry1904011</a>

Its just a paintball have fun and go home with some welts
its not how long you stay on the field, its how much you do in the time you get.

#5 User is offline   jrock0910 

• Kaizen Death Dealers
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jrock0910

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:36 PM

Redleg

was with Broken Arrow out of Daytona Beach

Controller But i think He got Joined up AS well

snacks Phone cards Disposable Digital Cameras
Bottles Of Good Hot Sauce
IPB Image

#6 User is offline   Stang  

• Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:50 PM

^!) (aka weaps0) is currently deployed. I know we have more but they slip my mind ATM.

#7 User is offline   jrock0910 

• Kaizen Death Dealers
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:32 PM

i have about 4 years of Back issue of Pb2x Some JawBreaker vids
IPB Image

#8 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:00 AM

jrock,

Are you attending Batman or Blanding (MXS)? If so (once I verify which company out here is shipping things over for free) you can just bring to me and I will take it from there.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer

#9 User is offline   bbj2465 

• {TH} BBJ
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:58 PM

cookie Aley joined the AIR FORCE AND will be leaving soon , she will be missed on the Team , we also have one member i believe in Iraq , but its had to get details hes a Ranger and real tight lipped about were he is , we don't find out until he returns that he was gone
John "Aka BBJ"
Team Captain
www.Teamhogan.us

Defeat is not an option

#10 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:10 PM

View Postbbj2465, on Jan 7 2008, 09:58 PM, said:

cookie Aley joined the AIR FORCE AND will be leaving soon , she will be missed on the Team , we also have one member i believe in Iraq , but its had to get details hes a Ranger and real tight lipped about were he is , we don't find out until he returns that he was gone

Just get a list from him next time he is back and we will have a CARE package ready for him when he deploys again. Have Ali send you her contact info and wish list once she knows where she is going and you can be sure we will take care of her (she is one of us after all).
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer

#11 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:58 PM

View Postghostinthewood, on Jan 13 2008, 02:51 PM, said:

Hey, what's up people? I don't keep track of the forum much because the internet here is pretty slow at times and I've been having trouble staying logged on. Hopefully this post will get through. I've been getting authorization mismatch errors every time I go to reply to something. I can't even send a PM. Go ahead and send me an email at g_i_jeremy@hotmail.com.

Team: Short Bus Avengers/Broken Arrow = Broken Down Short Bus - I've never officially joined a team but those are the guys I play along side and drink beer with at the field. I guess you can call that a team.

SPC Jeremy Barnby
A Co. 3-7 INF (A 1-76 FA)
Unit # 40621 FOB Iskandariyah
APO AE 09312

Goodies: Paintball mags! I'd like to read the fall '07 issue of Recon and the new one if it's out. The only magazines I get here are old ones that are redistributed around the FOB. I'm reading National Geographic and some magazine about farming, lol...I need good stuff! We all like Maxim, FHM, and stuff like that too. Whenever I get candy I toss it out the gunner hatch to kids when I see them. It's part of our winning the hearts and minds strategy. Send some candy over if you want.
If you can't send a package just send a letter. I like to get mail and I promise you I'll take the time I write back. I've been sending letters back to people all over the country and I have no idea who they are. Oh! It snowed here two days ago too. It didn't stick around or anything, but a little snow was falling. I never thought I'd see that in Iraq.
"

jrock,

I will send your mags to redleg if that is ok with you.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer

#12 User is offline   jrock0910 

• Kaizen Death Dealers
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:34 PM

thats fine with me i Know Redleg and the Guys from Broken Arrow Well
IPB Image

#13 User is offline   BulletSponge 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BULLETSPONGE

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:53 PM

I will have some mage for you to give at the batman game some old ones and some new ones. and just a few recon mags the newer ones
<b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->my feed back<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=113302&st=0&gopid=1904011&#entry1904011" target="_blank">http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...p;#entry1904011</a>

Its just a paintball have fun and go home with some welts
its not how long you stay on the field, its how much you do in the time you get.

#14 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:14 AM

Thanks,

Redleg will appreciate them.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer

#15 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:44 AM

Cookie,
I found this in the trash can. :laugh:

maybe you can use it.

LCPL Keith S Goldsmith
1st Tank BN C Co
Unit 41685
FPO AP 96426-1685

umm.... new/old paintball magazines are always entertaining to read/critique...

energy bars (of all kinds)
energy drinks (so that i don't have to buy them....heh.)
a good mirror... like 6"x6". I like to look my best out there...

umm... and pretty much anything people want to send, i guess.

thanks.

This post has been edited by JKLNHYD: 18 January 2008 - 07:58 AM

My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users