Special Ops Paintball: Come out and Play Jan 19th(Indoor) - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Come out and Play Jan 19th(Indoor) Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:16 AM

View Postomega11, on Jan 14 2008, 08:55 AM, said:

DSH: If you want I can print you out the updated SPPL rules for 2008, and save you the hassle, I can do it at work for nothing, and bring them on saturday

Now you tell me. I printed them off on Saturday when I found out they were released.

None of my guys will be able to make it out to Victory this Saturday. Some of them are on the tournament team which is practicing Saturday. The rest have other plans.

#17 User is offline   omega11 

• HONOR AND RESPECT
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:omega11

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:41 AM

too funny..........I guess i should have said something sooner :laugh:

see ya Saturday
Praise be to the Lord my Rock,who trains my hands for War, my fingers for battle....Psalm 144:1

Neplusultra Paintball

#18 User is offline   omega11 

• HONOR AND RESPECT
  • PipPip

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:41 PM

one of my guys is out, .....he may get back in good grace with his parents, and might be there..to bad, he just got a new marker for Christmas and hasn't used it yet
Praise be to the Lord my Rock,who trains my hands for War, my fingers for battle....Psalm 144:1

Neplusultra Paintball

#19 User is offline   mongoman 

• mongoman
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:104914

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

ask not what your paintball team can do for you but what you can do for your paintball team. How many from the group are going to play? I would like to get to know everyone.

#20 User is offline   omega11 

• HONOR AND RESPECT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

We invited 3 more of our group, hopefully at least one will come, got a message from a friend who said he might come....if this place is like the old Victory, it will be pretty cold inside, so be ready for some hard hitting paint to start the day

Neplusultra Paintball

#21 User is offline   mongoman 

• mongoman
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:43 PM

are any of you guys good at photo shop? I had a poster made when I was going to make my own team I am thinking about posting it at a few places around here that sell paintball stuff. Need to change the team name and some info on it. I spoke to the owner of youngs and as long as it does not adv any other store it is fine to post it. If we can get a few more from the area to come out and make these winter games bigger it would be worth it.

#22 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:38 PM

omega and mongo, it was great to play with you guys today. I had a good time despite that one neck shot and the constant trade offs with omega. Also thanks for the paint. It actually shot pretty well out of my Tippmann.

#23 User is offline   omega11 

• HONOR AND RESPECT
  • PipPip

Posted 20 January 2008 - 03:38 PM

Yes, that was great........even with all the problems, it was just plain fun.......and I have the welts to prove it

see ya next time

Neplusultra Paintball

#24 User is offline   mongoman 

• mongoman
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2008 - 08:34 PM

sorry about the neck shot dsh, I had a great time as well except for the paint issue I had. Just an fyi I had a fresh case at home and it was .687 so the paint I brought was either old or just huge from the cold. I have a few welts as well the worst was a shot I took to the top of the head but it was a great day. Sorry you had the marker trouble omega thats how it is drive an hour in a blizzard and then the marker breaks.

#25 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

Not a problem mongo. It's paintball and things like that happen. It just stings a little more when it is 10 degrees out. I think the building was probably around 15 though.

#26 User is offline   omega11 

• HONOR AND RESPECT
  • PipPip

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:56 AM

Mongo, I try not to let a marker going down ruin my day to much....I just needed the playing time, the ol' E-Blade Black Magic, did pretty well, considering we hadn't used it in over a year......but it sure was heavy compared to the PM6......I should have went pump like Brandon

I got a few more welts popping up today on my head as well..........DSH......that neck shot is just a paintball Hickey, kinda sexy! :blink:

Looking forward to the next time, and hopefully warmer weather

This post has been edited by omega11: 21 January 2008 - 07:57 AM

Neplusultra Paintball

#27 User is offline   mongoman 

• mongoman
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:17 PM

I had a spot on the neck for 3 weeks thats when I bought the neck cover. One thing about indoor you get alot more paint on your gear and marker, took my marker apart and had paint everywhere it took a long time to clean. I Should have said something to the other guys that were not in our group, saw some bad saftey stuff (no barrel bag, mask up ext.)

#28 User is offline   omega11 

• HONOR AND RESPECT
  • PipPip

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:44 AM

yeah, safety was pretty bad, thats the problem with a house team, they do things most players don't...... having 4 refs and only 10 or so players, they should have been on it

I really didn't like all of the dry firing in the neutral zone(no barrel bags) and the guys going out and shooting paint without masks on on the airball field.........kind of annoying, but I guess I am getting old :dry:

I will still go back sometime if the weather is bad, I would have to give this place a nod over Ball Busters, just due to the fact the hyperball field was nice and big, and you had 2 fields to choose from

I am hoping for some outdoor action in February..........

Neplusultra Paintball

#29 User is offline   mongoman 

• mongoman
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:32 PM

Yeah a few guys never played a game they just shot in the equip area and then shot a loader full of paint as fast as they could in ramp. I have to say I was not sure if I would like indoor-speedball as I have only been a woodsballer in the past. After the 2nd time out enjoy it just as much as ballin in the woods, gotta say it is hard on the pride at times. One of the games it was one on one at the end and the other guy dove into the snake at the back. I ran around the back thinkin he was still at the back at like a newb I looked over the bunker and said surrender, thats when I took the shot to the top of the head from the front of the snake. I did not think he had moved up oh well thats how you learn I guess. As for the outdoor game that could be interesting if the temps stay the same :happy:

#30 User is offline   omega11 

• HONOR AND RESPECT
  • PipPip

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:58 AM

:dodgy: , thats pretty funny..........it is always good to be in a position to learn something new every time out

Neplusultra Paintball

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users