• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

T68 Gen4 Release date is 12-12-07 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   magnadoid 

• Shot God
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:31 PM

KT is an administrator at rap4.com, this post was quoted from the rap4 forums. The original thread can be found here, the entire forum secetion for this new marker can be found here.

No part of this post is mine.

Release date 12-12-07
Gen4 features:
air line in the body
optional CO/HPA cylinder in the stock
optional trigger for semi, burst, auto
optional magazine/hopper
all metal construction

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

starting price:$400 (same as gen5)
Gen 1 2 3 upgrades will be $100

This post has been edited by magnadoid: 16 November 2007 - 08:38 AM

You will never see it coming!

if you've ever gotten shot in the crotch, put this in your sig!
blkob on rap4 forums

#2 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:11 PM

Im defenetly getting one :P

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#3 User is offline   magnadoid 

• Shot God
  • PipPip

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:38 AM

starting price:$400 (same as gen5)
Gen 1 2 3 upgrades will be $100

blkob on rap4 forums

#4 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:44 PM

I wish KT (yes, I know him personally) would come out with an AK47 Version of his Rap47, I would definitely get that over any of the New Generation Mag Fed T68 M4 Replicas.

And if you guys think about it, there isnt a "Mag Fed" AK47 Mislim Gun that shoots .68 cal paintballs.

#5 User is offline   magnadoid 

• Shot God
  • PipPip

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:42 AM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Nov 18 2007, 04:44 PM, said:

I wish KT (yes, I know him personally) would come out with an AK47 Version of his Rap47, I would definitely get that over any of the New Generation Mag Fed T68 M4 Replicas.

And if you guys think about it, there isnt a "Mag Fed" AK47 Mislim Gun that shoots .68 cal paintballs.

You are right there is not a .68 calliber mag fed gun out there. Why? I personally would not buy one but I would like to see one out there.

Preorder on the Gen4 has started. Predorder price is $360. link to preorder page preorder questions go here

blkob on rap4 forums

#6 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:53 AM

View Postmagnadoid, on Nov 19 2007, 08:42 AM, said:

You are right there is not a .68 calliber mag fed gun out there. Why? I personally would not buy one but I would like to see one out there.

Preorder on the Gen4 has started. Predorder price is $360. link to preorder page preorder questions go here

There has been one out for several years now...

www.GetRealPaintball.com

Better quality then RAP4 is pretty much a sure thing.

#7 User is offline   magnadoid 

• Shot God
  • PipPip

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:02 AM

View PostSteed, on Nov 19 2007, 08:53 AM, said:

www.GetRealPaintball.com

never heard of them.
They do not go into depth on there product.
Rap4 services to military and law imforcement, does this company? NO.

blkob on rap4 forums

#8 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:14 AM

View Postmagnadoid, on Nov 19 2007, 09:02 AM, said:

View PostSteed, on Nov 19 2007, 08:53 AM, said:

www.GetRealPaintball.com

never heard of them.
They do not go into depth on there product.
Rap4 services to military and law imforcement, does this company? NO.

Yes, the original design was built for trainpurposes, that's why the M-4 varient matchs the weight and sound characterists of a true M-4 not to mention the magizine size and capacity. And currently the U.S. Army buys from Tippman, have for some years now. Alot of companies make that claim, only Tippman is selling in bulk to Army facilities, individual units and such might buy some training equipment from them but Tippman is primary, why do you think the Army just signed the deal with Tippman?

This post has been edited by Steed: 19 November 2007 - 07:21 AM

#9 User is offline   magnadoid 

• Shot God
  • PipPip

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:02 AM

Did I specify US Army? NO. Rap4 services to all militaries, primarily in Scandenavia.
And you still have not answered why they do not go indepth about their products.
Those mags must be massive to hold 25 .68 caliber rounds. Too large for a real mil-slim player

blkob on rap4 forums

#10 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:06 AM

Actually they go very indepth about their markers, you have to actually LOOK through the site, they have atleast 1 .gif animation of how the marker actually works, unlike RAP. Actually since RAP doesn't make their stuff they have very little actual information on the internal workings, unless I missed that.

Since you had issues finding that info I'll give you a guide, it's a flash page so I can't link directly...

Go to: www.GetRealPaintball.com

Then on the bottom Nav hit Products;
Now on the left Nav go to Guns;
And now finally on the top Nav hit "How It Works".

They go quite indepth on the workings of the ENTIRE platform, mind you these markers have been around since 95, so any resemblense to what RAP sells is taken from ATS.

Now where's the marker information on RAP's site?

This post has been edited by Steed: 20 November 2007 - 06:10 AM

#11 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:59 PM

View PostSteed, on Nov 19 2007, 07:53 AM, said:

www.GetRealPaintball.com

Here is a problem...
The GRPs services are not so good, yeah the markers are awesome and 23 paintballs per mag!! but the price is hella out of charts, just a basic package is like $700 and a good package goes up to $1000 with just 1 mag... ig you want efficiency you need atleast 5 mags and is $70 per mag thats just INSANE

With the rap4 t68 gen4 you are spending like $400 for the marker and like $30 per mag and they work nicely and they have the look now with the new gen4, i made like a package of $700 of the t68 gen4 with 10 mags, new barrel, case, sling and guarantee of 3 years.
That is a lot better than spending the double on another marker with mags...

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#12 User is offline   LT. 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:32 AM

View PostXziviT, on Nov 20 2007, 09:59 PM, said:

Here is a problem...
The GRPs services are not so good, yeah the markers are awesome and 23 paintballs per mag!! but the price is hella out of charts, just a basic package is like $700 and a good package goes up to $1000 with just 1 mag... ig you want efficiency you need atleast 5 mags and is $70 per mag thats just INSANE

With the rap4 t68 gen4 you are spending like $400 for the marker and like $30 per mag and they work nicely and they have the look now with the new gen4, i made like a package of $700 of the t68 gen4 with 10 mags, new barrel, case, sling and guarantee of 3 years.
That is a lot better than spending the double on another marker with mags...

-X

OK I've got to jump in here on this.
First
The Service from GetRealPaintball is very good. BUT Get Real Paintball is also moving away from direct customer sales (also called Retail) For lots of reason BUT none of them is because they are going out of business or anything like that.
Second
Basic AT4 is around 645.00 (not taken from their website so the price is lower if you know where to look) Although this doesnt include as stock, and does include a 25 round magazine. The reason for not having a stock on this is because it gives you the choice of ANY REAL M16/M4 Stock. Unlike the Rap4's
Again if you know where to go the price for ATS mags are 65.00

The price thats currently listed on the Pre Order page also shows what the price will be going up to (Full Retail Price of $450.00) and the marker also included an 18 round magazine.
Magazines are normally 35ish in price.

All the external funiture (Foregrip, stock carry handle front site) are REAL M16/M4 funiture (hence the price). WITH NO modifications needed to make them work on the ATS (with the exception of the Front Site that has to be bored out slightly It is a DPMS Front site)
All of those have a life time warrenty on them.
The ATS's themselves are all made in the US.
The ATS mags are chain fed and not spring loaded. The Marker will not work with out a mag installed. The mags can not be bypassed.
Now I have taken both ATS and Rap4 METS to show to the Local Units here in Minnesota and they All with out question want the ATS.
As for quality its hands down ATS all the way. The Rap4 IMHO arent just up to there on quality.
As for the US military.
Its pretty much a rule that they buy US products when ever possible. ATS does sell to the US Government as well as Law Enforcement (If anyone has seen the History Channels show about less then lethal force and seen the LAPD officer loading a paintball marker with pepper balls and shooting it at the 55 gallon drum, then you have seen and heard the ATS AT85).

The prices for the ATS are right in line with just about every other High End marker out there.

And as far as spending double on the ATS vs the Rap4 gen4, While your price listed is not the retail price it is still a good price. BUT the Rap4 gen4 looks to be another A5 style marker (its either a stacked tube blow back or its a single tube blow back) kinda hard to tell from the pictures, it is in no way half the price of the ATS with similarly deck out.
The cost of an ATS with your set up of 1115.00 (To get your 180 rounds load out on an ATS it would only take 6 additonal mags) Your set up using 9 mags at full retail price (935.00ish) difference of 180.00 I compaired the 2 and made them as similar as possible .

This post has been edited by LT.: 21 November 2007 - 08:09 PM

Where do you go at night when the Demons come?

Northern Command Paintball.com

#13 User is offline   magnadoid 

• Shot God
  • PipPip

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:05 AM

we are dissuccusing the Rap4 Gen4 not Gen5, and the METS is a .43 not a .68 like the Gen1-5. So please do not do a comparison between two markers that are intneded for diffent purpoes.

If you want information on a marker click on it and it will give you tons of information. You want a video then go to there markers and most of them have there own little video that goes in depth on the marker.

This post has been edited by magnadoid: 21 November 2007 - 09:08 AM

blkob on rap4 forums

#14 User is offline   LT. 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:59 AM

View Postmagnadoid, on Nov 21 2007, 10:05 AM, said:

we are dissuccusing the Rap4 Gen4 not Gen5, and the METS is a .43 not a .68 like the Gen1-5. So please do not do a comparison between two markers that are intneded for diffent purpoes.

If you want information on a marker click on it and it will give you tons of information. You want a video then go to there markers and most of them have there own little video that goes in depth on the marker.

Sorry that was a typo (the information given is based on the GEN4) I ment Gen4. Ive got just as much information about the marker as the next DEALER (Im a dealer for Rap4). And yes I know that the METS is a .43 cal and I took that one because it was basically designed to be a military trainer. Hense the casings etc. As for the "different purposes" I dont think so they are both designed and used for the same purpose Training Military Personal.
Where do you go at night when the Demons come?

Northern Command Paintball.com

#15 User is offline   Veritech Squad 

• Come at me bro.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:04 AM

ABOUT TIME! I've been quite upset with my T68 CQB Gen1.
Wretched is the sound of my voice.

IN MY DROPSHIP ZIGZAGS STAY LIT

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users