Pump Discussion Thread V.1 Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   Jackson 

• Resident Tiberius Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:PvtDBJackson

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:38 AM

View PostCustom Cowboy, on Nov 1 2007, 10:30 AM, said:

It looks like a vertical grip for the pump arm, but I wondered that myself because it looked weird. And I think they said $600-$800

It's a PPS version of the Hitman Mod. Ugly as sin. If I get one and it has that on it, I'm burning it. Price is $400-650 depending on options.

#47 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

• Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:48 AM

Thats a horrible Hitman mod.
A - If you don't have a Stab or gas through foregrip or 12g adapter up front, it won't even be applicable.
B - If you run a 3.5oz directly to it, you won't want to use it as a grip. Its a 2" diameter! So you would have your hand spread wide around the tank and you would be trying to reach two fingers forward to grab that thing.
I think calling it ugly as sin is really doing a disservice to sin.

This post has been edited by Custom Cowboy: 01 November 2007 - 07:48 AM

www.shatteredangelspaintball.com

#48 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:18 AM

View Postsnipa fo life, on Oct 31 2007, 09:41 PM, said:

FINALLY. Pump section was dead without the pdt. How's the pump stroke on a blazer pump? (the original blazer not the new pump'd one)

pump stroke on a blazer is super smooth. With the guide rod for the pump to ride on and the pump arm hooked up to the masterlink its a super smooth pump stroke, cause just like the new pumps, that masterlink in the ram acts like a pump guide. I loved the stroke on my blazer. But i prefer it in semi, i have pumps for pump use.

I have just been on a buying spree in my time i have been gone from here. I just picked up a Micro CA II from Ruckus here, muchas gracias, and a CCM Mini 2k pump kit for my Karni to complete her from BenoitOWN. Thanks too. I shall have pics up soon as i can. I bought a used AGD Turret Stock yesterday on MCB. I don't intend on keeping her too long, just want to use her a few times, then she will probably be for sale, so keep your eyes peeled.

I must say, the pump stroke on a Pirahna SB is super smooth. I love it. For such a tiny marker it feels amazing.

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#49 User is offline   Matt 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:20 AM

Camo- Maybe i'll send it to you to fix :D
I'll take it apart today too see if i can fix it. One of the external screws are stripped though. Anybody konw how to fix it? It still works without it though, I would just rather have it fixed.

#50 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:33 AM

Finally im going pballing this sat...its been..hmm...5 months somthing like that.

I hope I remember how to shoot.

Peace,
Teddy K

#51 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:20 AM

View PostMatt, on Nov 1 2007, 11:20 AM, said:

Camo- Maybe i'll send it to you to fix :happy:
I'll take it apart today too see if i can fix it. One of the external screws are stripped though. Anybody konw how to fix it? It still works without it though, I would just rather have it fixed.

photos please, and it sounds as thought the allen head has been rounded or some such....:) saturday, im gonna be rocking my SKirmish SI and Bushmaster SI :D

please comment on my photos od pump markers!! Pump pics!!! among other things paintball!

This post has been edited by CamoDeafie: 01 November 2007 - 11:42 AM

Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#52 User is offline   TREYisRAD 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TREYisRAD

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

woot!!

Pirate PG and Nasty are on the way!
TREYisRAD Support! ~cor_man257 Matt senghing27 FusionV2/JK 207~ "Trey is Rad. nuff said." -cor_man257
Sponsored By: Planet Eclipse
DigitalPirate "Don't let Trey near the kid. Once he gets his hands on it, he'll sell it."

#53 User is offline   cor_man257 

• Just some random guy.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cor_man257

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:57 PM

The Pump thread hs returned!

So... any new pump erotica?
Iraq. Been there. Done that. OIF 2010- OND 2011.
I long for the life of a patio owner. Guitar, a grill, and laying in a hammock with the one you love staring at the skyline and the sunsets.Posted Image

#54 User is offline   Matt 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:07 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those pics are from before I cleaned it. So now it is as clean as I can get it. When it doesnt leak, it shoots very nice.

#55 User is offline   Chaos Fiend 

• :)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:|GEARHEAD|

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:38 PM

holy bob saget. glad to be back guys!

hey T0ast, if you cant find anybody to tune it i'll do it. really all that needs to be done is have the reg sweetspotted and a thorough cleaning lubing. also have the back block adjusted right so you don't get blow back (wastes gas). LMK if you want it. hell i'd do it free. or maybe for a headband or sticker.

That pps pump looks alright. would look better with a better looking hittman mod and stock. great idea tho to have the stab integrated into the gun. nalso would look better with a diff. paint job.

matt the marker looks sweet what kind is it?

oh btw guys in need to post pics of my sniper now it looks pretty sick. all i need now is a nickel stab, nice barrel kit/barrel and the cam and lever (to hide the scar from the last guy taking out the cam).
"I dont like brass so I guess I am good to go." -Jiu jitsu fighter. "Communist." -Tu Padre
Pump Player #113 My Feedback +27/-0

#56 User is offline   cor_man257 

• Just some random guy.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:45 PM

Hey, my parents want me to make a christmas list... and I got a question.

Where can you get a leg harness for 10 round tubes? And about how much. Treys stock class packs and you says there 21.95 but doesnt say where to get em. and Ebay looks empty... help?
I long for the life of a patio owner. Guitar, a grill, and laying in a hammock with the one you love staring at the skyline and the sunsets.Posted Image

#57 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:50 PM

http://www.pbmafia.com/packs.html

yea, I might get you to tune it.
I need to get a reg... Or I might just steal one off anothing gun I dont use. Like the Nerve.

becuase the Reg teddy sent me with my Cocker body didnt have any internals lol.
Also teddy, I sent your stuff the other day, they would now let me send the paint and stuff in 1 box, so there is 2 boxs.
And you are paying me back shipping right :]?
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#58 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:55 PM

so which external screws' stripped? imn looking at the 2 knobbed ones above the ASAs (nelspot type of valve, with the grooves for the screws, unlike the trracer styled valve body which is slimmer due to the body being extended out to the rear vs that one) im not sure if its a bloodsucker, but it might be based on the looks of it other than pump arms lol.
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach

#59 User is offline   cor_man257 

• Just some random guy.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:59 PM

Thanks T0ast.

Im looking at PMI rubber grips, a true glow sight, quick change, and leg harness for the PGP.

#60 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 03:09 PM

derringer mach 2 has the same sight rail and body, as well as brass screws, it is possible that the frame is someone else's and had been done to make it feel right, similar to the other pump guns ive seen such as the Spitfire it looks like a basic nelson type marker, shouldnt be too hard to find good seals ;) PM me if you want to send it to me lol.
ex-gunwhore

Share this topic:

• (1001 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users