• You cannot reply to this topic

Hammer council like the round table, bigger guns though, Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:14 AM

well, as hammers we all know we share some things in common...
1. big guns
2. love of big guns
3. shooting big guns
4. love of shooting big guns
5. people in large groups
6. love of shooting people in large groups
7. cheap paint
8. love of LARGE AMOUNTS of cheap paint
9. more guns
10. love of shooting more guns
11. home depot
12. love of building paintball things because of home depot
13. scuba/welding shops
14. love of explaining our projects to scuba/welding shops employees.

and so on.

so i figured i'd start a new discussion, seeing as how our forum CONSTANTLY gets chopped down to like 4 topics (arg!). well, i believe we should conduct this kind alike a really big conversation in one thread to save the topic police the hassle of deleting stuff. i guess its meant to be awhatever's on your mind kind of thing.

so, with that said i think we all need to look at doc92 and give him a big old hug for saving the double trouble from oblivion with firestorm going out of business and all. and not only does he save our trade tool, he DOUBLES the friggin thing! gotta love it! also, has anyone else noticed that we are pretyt much the only "industrial" strength position? i mean it in the sense that when we have a gear issue, we have to go to home depot for heavy machinery or materials, no paintball stores for us.

also, has anyone ever thought (per the hammer/broadsword debate) that we're on a totally different plain of measurements? it's like EVERYONE fails torealise that we deal by the skid of paint, not one or two cases per day of play. how about the fact we occupy places like scuba shops and welding shops, and deal with air in poundage and not ounces, and cubic feet not inches. or that WHENEVER we buy an upgrade we have to buy 2? not to mention the amount of food and liquid we need to fuel ourselves versus a normal player. i mean c'mon, we're practically titans.... or orks depending on your love of big shootas.

well, i guess thats all i can think of right now. feel free to add your random hamer thoughts to the thread.

ps- anyone realise there hasnt been any broadsowrd/hammer debates lately? it seemed that for a while we got one every week.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#2 User is offline   the hittmann 

• I'm watching you
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:the hittmann

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:49 AM

We just hammer them down. :laugh:
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. if you're one of the ones that stays true to proggressive metal/classic rock,put this in your sig.
My favorite mode on a smart parts gun is OFF!!
Save a rock throw an ion.

#3 User is offline   magnadoid 

• Shot God
  • PipPip

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:45 AM

I have a question, please do not hate on me for it I just do know know the answer, what is the difference between broadsword and hammer?
You will never see it coming!

if you've ever gotten shot in the crotch, put this in your sig!
blkob on rap4 forums

#4 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:53 AM

View Postmagnadoid, on Oct 24 2007, 01:45 PM, said:

I have a question, please do not hate on me for it I just do know know the answer, what is the difference between broadsword and hammer?

What ever happened to that thread we had....it was there for so long about what the differences were... It had all the mathmatics and every thing. Makes me want to cry.

#5 User is offline   Swamp Thing 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SwampThing666

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:49 AM

Here is one diff on my quadzilla just to load it the first time takes 1800 balls and I can shoot all that in less than a min.

Swamp
Captain Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G.
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw
Executive Officer of the 352nd Panzenjagers OK D Day (2008)
CO of the 709th Artillerie Regiment, OK D Day (2009)

#6 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

• Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:46 PM

View Postmagnadoid, on Oct 24 2007, 11:45 AM, said:

One is
Posted Image
And one is
Posted Image
I think its self explanatory.
www.shatteredangelspaintball.com

#7 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:15 PM

^^^^^^ FUNNY POST!!! and TRUE!

so i got most of my parts from Bacci Paintball in terms of razorback parts and such.....pretty soon i can set up my DUbble Bubbl;e Trubble Rubble dual pump, and have been trying to figure out if i can get the rounds flattened on the cross-pin set up for my Nasty Spyder, so that it doesnt bind up due to spring tensions, i find the WGP reg is very good, the AKA tornado valve is excellent, and the custom bolts high flowing enough, so i suppose i am able to wait till i find a RVA for the slim striker body, and drill n tap a hole in it for the rear trigger frame screw as the body;s hole is stripping slowly from wear, so i;lll need a better way to retain the rear of the trigger frame and the rva, simpiflied by having a single long screw holding the frame to the body to the rva like the VS series i believe.
also got 2 spyder shorty barrels, matching, got 2 feednecks, not exactly matching but who cares? lol. should be able to find a way to unload paint quickly.
but i love my pumps hm...perhaps thats why i havent posted here much. i did look at the idea of getting a crosman or a benjamin sheridan 12 gram powered bolt action pellet rifle and chopping the barrel off and patching the single hole and making it a custom double trouble with a dummy 12ie and constant air, or a sheridan type constant air (KP styled) set up, and doing it myself just for kicks and giggles :P
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#8 User is offline   DOC92 

• Quadzilla not gojira
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DOC

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:25 PM

Also these hammers:
Posted Image Posted Image
32bps+8hours+12cases=MMG http://doubletrouble.21.forumer.com/ My tech guy: DoubleTrouble2

#9 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 28 October 2007 - 04:23 PM

cowboy that made my day at work

#10 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

• Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2007 - 04:51 PM

Well, the way I see it, who is the crazier mother BOINKer? The guy coming at you with a sword? Or the guy coming at you with a hammer? I'm gonna be wary of the sword guy, but I'm gonna be downright worried about the hammer guy. I mean, who the hell comes at you with a hammer? Its unheard of. You have to be off your meds to try and pull something like that.

#11 User is offline   runningbear 

• I am the HAMMER for Team MSB
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:runningbear

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:13 PM

so how is the double spider comming. get that thing working yet?

#12 User is offline   deltaboy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Delta-022

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:21 PM

i haven't used a Spyder but I here they jam and break and chop a lot, so wouldn't it be hard to make a Double Trouble Spyder?
Sabre #166

#13 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

• Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:54 PM

You've just been tainted by the spyder haters. A diablo wrath chops way more than a spyder of the same price. And the Spyder he's asking about is a scratch built spyder design milled out of a block of aluminum by our own CamoDeafie. Its not truly a "Spyder" per se, its better.

As for this council, I claim the title of Junior Chief Executive Vice President of Human Relations, Sir Melvin de Accounting Department.(French Knights used the "de Hometown" to tell where they were from)

#14 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:47 PM

yup yup its my design thats been blessed by rainman229 :) however, the stupid crosspin set-up keeps binding due to the spring pushing the vertical pin....but the AKA valve, heavy hammer, no vertical pin, (could make it a pump or something) seems to be shooting enough air to make the 200-250fps per barrel, so there is hope there :)
thurs and friday, im getting stuff to finish the razporbacks, and make linkages to turn one long barreled razorback and 1 short barreled razorback into the dubble bubble dual shot pump, so thats good. in the next couple weeks, im getting a nelspot with tactical vert foregrip (simply a m16 grip attached to a block attached to the pump arm) and a nelly body, and a P68AT without AT box, so its gonna be my first BRASS :D :) the Line SI markers i am keeping for sure, dont know bout the LP Milly, its doing better psi-wise now, so its not chronoing at 380 like it did at SPPL @_@ Bruce the acting captain of Black SHeep has a DT rig on the team, and i might take it upon myself to perform the duty of Hammer, with my ALICE SAW rig capable of carrying 500rd baggies:D
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#15 User is offline   pdxp8ntballer 

• Now in certified PSP ref flavor!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:big bruno

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:53 PM

Yep, I just got that thing all cleaned up and dialed back in after Jeremys little bout with trying to destroy it! Man, I'm gonna kill that guy! LOL!! Seem like everytime he uses it it gets "Hammered" You may have to fight him for the hammer duties though, I say pump guns at 20 paces!
Team Blacksheep: 2008, 2009 SPPL Oregon sportsmanship winners, 2010 Oregon masters divison first place. www.teamblacksheep-pb.com
Thanks to our awesome sponsors! www.Dangerouspower.com www.actionacrespb.com

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users