• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Launcher Guide

#91 User is offline   Br3nn0 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:22 PM

Im very impressed with the 2nf LAW rocket and want to build one for myself seeing how me and my buddies typically run into tank problems here and there

Im having a bit of trouble trying to find the supplies that i cant find at a hardware store, like the regulator, trigger, etc

By any chance does someone know of a reasonable priced that isnt too expensive yet fully operatable that fits the needs and of course safe, like a website and or link to the parts? cause im having massive trouble trying to find some of these parts.

#92 User is offline   Corrupted355 

• Addict
  • Pip

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:09 PM

View PostBr3nn0, on Jun 30 2009, 06:22 PM, said:

Im very impressed with the 2nf LAW rocket and want to build one for myself seeing how me and my buddies typically run into tank problems here and there

Im having a bit of trouble trying to find the supplies that i cant find at a hardware store, like the regulator, trigger, etc

By any chance does someone know of a reasonable priced that isnt too expensive yet fully operatable that fits the needs and of course safe, like a website and or link to the parts? cause im having massive trouble trying to find some of these parts.

For the regulator, I highly recommend going to Lowes and picking up a Kohler air tool regulator. It's designed to be able to run an air tool (pneumatic stapler, whatever) off a standard 20 oz CO2 tank. If you plan on running a high volume, low pressure system (ie: big compression chamber at 120 psi or less) you can't do better than this reg.

#93 User is offline   Br3nn0 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

For the regulator, I highly recommend going to Lowes and picking up a Kohler air tool regulator. It's designed to be able to run an air tool (pneumatic stapler, whatever) off a standard 20 oz CO2 tank. If you plan on running a high volume, low pressure system (ie: big compression chamber at 120 psi or less) you can't do better than this reg.
[/quote]

nice about how much does it run?

#94 User is offline   Corrupted355 

• Addict
  • Pip

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:16 PM

When I bought mine, it was about a hundred bucks. But I was in a Lowes the other day, and I saw it for just over $60.

#95 User is offline   Degrifter 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Degrifter

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:45 AM

out of curiousity would these launchers comply with most Field rules concerning launchers? I only ask cause I play at splatbrothers in virginia and want to be compliant to their field specs. as such I love the work you've done and appriciate your guide. the website for splatbrothers is http://www.splatbrothers.com

#96 User is offline   Corrupted355 

• Addict
  • Pip

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:01 AM

View PostDegrifter, on Sep 7 2009, 04:45 AM, said:

out of curiousity would these launchers comply with most Field rules concerning launchers? I only ask cause I play at splatbrothers in virginia and want to be compliant to their field specs. as such I love the work you've done and appriciate your guide. the website for splatbrothers is http://www.splatbrothers.com

Only the ones with metal pressure chambers will comply. There has been a major swing in the industry that's requiring all launchers to have metal pressure chambers.

#97 User is offline   Pitbull330 

• "The Worlds Greatest Game"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pitbull330

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:58 PM

if you want to build your own check out.
www.myaircannons.com
www.spudtech.com
these two websites were very helpful to me

#98 User is offline   Corrupted355 

• Addict
  • Pip

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:16 PM

Add Spudfiles.com to that list. There were of great help with a few of my cannons.

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users