Special Ops Paintball: SF Bay Area - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SF Bay Area Rate Topic: -----

#121 User is offline   MrCadillac 

  • MrCadillac
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 147
  • Joined: 19-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Livermore, CA
  • Brigade Name:Frokester

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:11 PM

Try Hydrotester.com, reasonable prices and fast turn around.
<img src="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/frokester/benfranklin.gif" border="0" class="linked-sig-image" />
http://i170.photobuc...ntitled-1-2.gif
0

#122 User is offline   HelicopterPilot 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 84
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tracy, California
  • Brigade Name:HelicopterPilot

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

It is kinda late to be posting this ,but I'm going to be a Diablo this sunday (7th). So if anyone else is reading this late at night look for the guy with the A-5,woodland bdu's, bandana and leather biker gloves. Yeah I know its kinda vague...

This post has been edited by HelicopterPilot: 05 July 2008 - 11:02 PM


Tippmann Owner #107 & Sabre # ╥ (Pi)
0

#123 User is offline   HelicopterPilot 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 84
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tracy, California
  • Brigade Name:HelicopterPilot

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:44 PM

Diablo was closed. Not enough people since people thought it was gonna be hot. (which it was hot). I went down to Antioch and played speedball instead. It was cooler in Antioch ,but still hot enough to get you tired. Now that I thinking about it, playing up and down the hill at venture in hotter temps in my Bdu's would not of been enjoyable. I still had fun playing speedball. :laugh:

Tippmann Owner #107 & Sabre # ╥ (Pi)
0

#124 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:26 AM

View PostHelicopterPilot, on Jul 6 2008, 03:44 PM, said:

Diablo was closed. Not enough people since people thought it was gonna be hot. (which it was hot). I went down to Antioch and played speedball instead. It was cooler in Antioch ,but still hot enough to get you tired. Now that I thinking about it, playing up and down the hill at venture in hotter temps in my Bdu's would not of been enjoyable. I still had fun playing speedball. :dodgy:


ya I was going to go, but I dont like geting cooked.
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#125 User is offline   left handed 

  • Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,013
  • Joined: 17-January 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Benicia, CA
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:56 AM

What happened to those weekly SpecOps games at jungle lately? When I get a gamelocator email, there used to be one every weekend, and now I only see Sequioa paintball. :(

Anyone here need a A/C threaded freak kit or a Rogue chest rig?
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)


Feedback!
0

#126 User is offline   HelicopterPilot 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 84
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tracy, California
  • Brigade Name:HelicopterPilot

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:22 PM

Hey just a heads up. Is anyone gonna be at venture this saturday. It looks like things are cooling down, I checked the forecast and it is supposed to be only around 91*. Its still hot ,but a lot cooler than triple digits last week.

I got a funny story about heat though. I was in vegas recently and It peaked at 123*. Lucky for them they got an indoor field in the area (I checked out, but had no time to rent a gun and play). But 123*! I was like things stop functioning properly at those temperatures.

Tippmann Owner #107 & Sabre # ╥ (Pi)
0

#127 User is offline   MrCadillac 

  • MrCadillac
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 147
  • Joined: 19-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Livermore, CA
  • Brigade Name:Frokester

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

I used to be stationed at Ft Irwin just outside of Barstow, it peaked at 134* one summer. That was hot.
<img src="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/frokester/benfranklin.gif" border="0" class="linked-sig-image" />
http://i170.photobuc...ntitled-1-2.gif
0

#128 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:32 AM

View PostHelicopterPilot, on Jul 15 2008, 06:22 PM, said:

Hey just a heads up. Is anyone gonna be at venture this saturday. It looks like things are cooling down, I checked the forecast and it is supposed to be only around 91*. Its still hot ,but a lot cooler than triple digits last week.

I got a funny story about heat though. I was in vegas recently and It peaked at 123*. Lucky for them they got an indoor field in the area (I checked out, but had no time to rent a gun and play). But 123*! I was like things stop functioning properly at those temperatures.


I will be there on sunday
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#129 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:05 AM

View Postleft handed, on Jul 14 2008, 12:56 AM, said:

What happened to those weekly SpecOps games at jungle lately? When I get a gamelocator email, there used to be one every weekend, and now I only see Sequioa paintball. :huh:

The Economy and the Gas Prices are affecting everyone.

And btw Left Handed...are you up for a Scenario Game up in Oroville in Late August?
0

#130 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:53 PM

Venture games is having another Tri-pact game on 7-26-08
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#131 User is offline   HelicopterPilot 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 84
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tracy, California
  • Brigade Name:HelicopterPilot

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:04 PM

View PostFSHS Phil, on Jul 16 2008, 12:53 PM, said:

Venture games is having another Tri-pact game on 7-26-08


I'm gonna try my best to make it to that game. I saw it in my game locator update and it looks like fun.

Tippmann Owner #107 & Sabre # ╥ (Pi)
0

#132 User is offline   left handed 

  • Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,013
  • Joined: 17-January 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Benicia, CA
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:38 AM

Might be going to either Jungle or Sherwood this sunday. If you can come, say hi to me, I'll be wearing an SOPC shirt, have a small mohawk, and wearing a yellow EVent with a upgraded Maverick pump.
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)


Feedback!
0

#133 User is offline   HelicopterPilot 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 84
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tracy, California
  • Brigade Name:HelicopterPilot

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:43 PM

Venture was CRAZY fun today. 92 people! Is it usually that filled. Anyways the games were very challenging if you started downhill ,but me and some other guys took on the suicide missions at defending the hard spots. It was great fun though. I've never played any games that big.

Tippmann Owner #107 & Sabre # ╥ (Pi)
0

#134 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

View PostHelicopterPilot, on Jul 19 2008, 05:43 PM, said:

Venture was CRAZY fun today. 92 people! Is it usually that filled. Anyways the games were very challenging if you started downhill ,but me and some other guys took on the suicide missions at defending the hard spots. It was great fun though. I've never played any games that big.


Just a little bigger than a normal Saturday. sundays are smaller, and the tripact next saturday should be 150
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#135 User is online   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,722
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

View PostHelicopterPilot, on Jul 19 2008, 05:43 PM, said:

Venture was CRAZY fun today. 92 people! Is it usually that filled. Anyways the games were very challenging if you started downhill ,but me and some other guys took on the suicide missions at defending the hard spots. It was great fun though. I've never played any games that big.

Sounds fun...wish I could up to venture more often. I played there almost every weekend back in 80's & 90's (ask Mike sometime to tell you about The Lost Boys...). The field has changed a bit since then...there used to be only 2 bases - Charlie & Bravo - no village. Mike added Delta in '92 & all the other stuff followed. Even without the forts, that field has some great spots....
0

Share this topic:


  • (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users