funny way to scare noobs lol Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:13 PM

View PostRed_Raven, on Oct 7 2007, 09:36 PM, said:

i'm putting on my red ccu kit on my ego7, wearing a grim reaper outfit, and i'll prolly do that coffin idea, except bigger
i'll have the whole set up for halloween paintball weekend ^^
and i'm not doin it to scare peeps, just for kicks

hey! you stole my idea, and since when did you get an ego7, or are you just using mine!? >.<
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

#47 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:03 AM

You want to scare EVERYONE at the field? Pull a 3357 out of your gear bag.
Posted Image

Yes it's a real marker. It uses (used) 12g and shot .50 paint, 6 rounds in the cylinder.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#48 User is offline   Jackson 

• Resident Tiberius Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PvtDBJackson

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:49 AM

View PostTots, on Oct 7 2007, 03:54 PM, said:

I help new players, but I give "noobs" poo all the time.

A kid bunkered me yesterday at a scenario game but would stop shooting. He was about 11-12, about 5ft high, and had no idea what he was doing. He had all Empire gear on, and an Etek. I finally shot back and hit him in the mask, and he started to cry.

I have about 22 pretty bad welts (bleeding) and I was pretty PERTURBED at the time.

I did stay back most of the free play that day, and told newbies to move up and I think I helped a lot of people have a good time. I'm pretty proud of myself too, I only shot a case!

I want to know how you got bunkered by an 11-12 year old. :laugh: That's embarrassing.

#49 User is offline   death's assailant 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:snipachibi

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:43 PM

when i talk about noobs. noobs= the super rich kids that get anything they want that get ppl to clean gear for them, who have thousand dollar markers that think because their gun shoots 40bps and they think they have the best gear and that everything is about looks

9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If your one who stayed true to metal put this in your sig.

#50 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:02 PM

View PostPuzuma, on Oct 8 2007, 07:03 AM, said:

You want to scare EVERYONE at the field? Pull a 3357 out of your gear bag.
Posted Image

Yes it's a real marker. It uses (used) 12g and shot .50 paint, 6 rounds in the cylinder.

Eh, that wouldnt even scare Dope Dealer...get a Airsoft M203 Grenade Launcher and a Rap4 M68 Thunder Grenade....fill the M68 Thunder Grenade with White Powder to Simulate Smoke, gas up the Grenade with co2, load into the Launcher and Squeeze the Trigger...the Monstrous Bang is loud enough to scare the crap outta anyone on the Field.

#51 User is offline   PaintGuido 

• Holding open doors since '99
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:N/A

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:19 PM

The one thing I do agree with is that sound can be scary. One guy's gun had a deeper, louder retort, and that made me think that it was different (Other than looks), how so? I don't know, and that is why it scared me, humans are afraid of the unknown.

#52 User is offline   death's assailant 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:snipachibi

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:45 PM

View PostBobbjoe, on Oct 7 2007, 06:11 PM, said:

View PostCERTIFIED PAINTBALLER, on Oct 7 2007, 07:02 PM, said:

View Postdeath, on Oct 6 2007, 08:52 PM, said:

im a noob i was just bored and thought of a cool way to carry gear and had nothing better to do. heck i havent even started paintball. im not gonna start for like six months till i can save of 900 bucks for my equipment

900 bucks for your first setup? i have only been playing for 2 years and i havent spent that much without selling some old gear first.

If you buy a decent gun and setup, its not hard to do. I've spent about $700 on my setup, which is a hell of a lot less than some people.

it actually 777 and i am obsessed with paintball

9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If your one who stayed true to metal put this in your sig.

#53 User is offline   Pwnt 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pwnt

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:39 AM

View Postlight-u-up, on Oct 6 2007, 03:48 PM, said:

View PostOrpackrat, on Oct 6 2007, 05:55 PM, said:

View PostTippyFreak, on Oct 6 2007, 02:40 PM, said:

View PostOrpackrat, on Oct 6 2007, 02:12 PM, said:

View Postlight-u-up, on Oct 6 2007, 01:15 PM, said:

A 3" barrel isn't going to make the paintball come out less than 300fps. 300FPS is 300FPS.

The shorter the barrel the less space the paintball has to accelerate to full speed so you need to fire the paintball with more power so it can reach normal velocity before exiting the barrel. A 3" barrel isn't as bad but a 1.5" barrel needs the velocity turned fully up for 300FPS. 300FPS on one of these short barrels = 350+FPS on a regular barrel.

where did you hear that ??? :ninja:

Where did I hear it? Did not need to hear it, we tested it before a game. Same results from a LAW, shortening the barrel = less range and speed, lengthening the barrel = greater range and speed (but there is a limit to how long a barrel can be before it takes away speed and range). To get the same range from the short barrel as the long, a grater volume of air is needer.

lmao, try searching some threads on here.

Or maybe YOU could stop being a jerk and think about what he's saying for a second. He just means to turn up the psi, which on many many many guns equates to "turning up the velocity."

More psi is required to send a ball out of a really short barrel because of the less amount of time/distance it has to accelerate up to 300fps. So yea, provided you keep the same fps/psi setting from a 12" barrel and suddenly stick a 3" on there, you will get less fps. 8" is the usual required length, depending on the gun.

#54 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:00 PM

View PostPuzuma, on Oct 7 2007, 04:51 PM, said:

View Postmrwaterbuffalo, on Oct 7 2007, 03:44 PM, said:

View PostJKLNHYD, on Oct 6 2007, 11:36 PM, said:

The only way I can AVOID scaring people is to put my mask on. I am naturally intimidating.. :D

Theres a fine line between "intimidating" and "butt ugly" :P

and you fall on the "butt ugly" side of the line.....

Hmmm....I smell Barbecued Buffalo! You got smoked!
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#55 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:54 AM

<----- wield one of these

or, you know, dont try ti intimidate newbies, instead play well enough ont he field to intimidate good players.

zomg, teh noobs are teh scared of joo's guys!! but the good players arent.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#56 User is offline   Oblivious 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oblivious

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:54 AM

... If you want to scare them, tell them about puz.

#57 User is offline   bloodreaper 

• BakoBravo Captain
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:bloodreaper

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:51 PM

This is easy, just start a conversation about all the horrible welts you've had.

#58 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:06 PM

View PostPaintGuido, on Oct 8 2007, 04:19 PM, said:

The one thing I do agree with is that sound can be scary. One guy's gun had a deeper, louder retort, and that made me think that it was different (Other than looks), how so? I don't know, and that is why it scared me, humans are afraid of the unknown.

my fusion is had loud has a ego
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#59 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:36 AM

View Postt_boneshacone, on Oct 6 2007, 05:08 PM, said:

haha guns that are fast or look real usually scare them, but i tell them its not any different than their gun

Yeah, I know the feeling. I have an X7, complete with the full G36 kit, a tactical flashlight, and a BSA red dot scope. The first time people see it, they all say they want to be on my team 'cause they don't want to get hit by it.
...I don't know...

#60 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:43 AM

View PostPwnt, on Oct 9 2007, 04:39 AM, said:

View Postlight-u-up, on Oct 6 2007, 03:48 PM, said:

View PostOrpackrat, on Oct 6 2007, 05:55 PM, said:

View PostTippyFreak, on Oct 6 2007, 02:40 PM, said:

View PostOrpackrat, on Oct 6 2007, 02:12 PM, said:

View Postlight-u-up, on Oct 6 2007, 01:15 PM, said:

A 3" barrel isn't going to make the paintball come out less than 300fps. 300FPS is 300FPS.

The shorter the barrel the less space the paintball has to accelerate to full speed so you need to fire the paintball with more power so it can reach normal velocity before exiting the barrel. A 3" barrel isn't as bad but a 1.5" barrel needs the velocity turned fully up for 300FPS. 300FPS on one of these short barrels = 350+FPS on a regular barrel.

where did you hear that ??? :P

Where did I hear it? Did not need to hear it, we tested it before a game. Same results from a LAW, shortening the barrel = less range and speed, lengthening the barrel = greater range and speed (but there is a limit to how long a barrel can be before it takes away speed and range). To get the same range from the short barrel as the long, a grater volume of air is needer.

lmao, try searching some threads on here.

Or maybe YOU could stop being a jerk and think about what he's saying for a second. He just means to turn up the psi, which on many many many guns equates to "turning up the velocity."

More psi is required to send a ball out of a really short barrel because of the less amount of time/distance it has to accelerate up to 300fps. So yea, provided you keep the same fps/psi setting from a 12" barrel and suddenly stick a 3" on there, you will get less fps. 8" is the usual required length, depending on the gun.

Yeah, the shorter barrel requires such a high PSI because most of the propellant air is wasted. That much air is normally advized for an exceptionally long barrel, so that it can sufficiently push the ball through, but even this wastes air. I would personally recommend a barrel with a length from 8" to 14", nothing shorter, nothing longer. But that's just me. I prefer maximum efficiency with minimum force.

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users