• You cannot reply to this topic

funny way to scare noobs lol Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   death's assailant 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:snipachibi

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:12 PM

what you do is take a smalls size coffin like one for an instrument and convert it to hold your paintball gear. put a bunch of metal and give it nice paint. then wear it on your back like a back pack. watch what happens. i thought of this yesterday.

any one else got any ideas :aah:

9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If your one who stayed true to metal put this in your sig.

#2 User is offline   C9H13NO3 

• Miramar Mafia
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C9H13NO3

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:19 PM

I don't think a case for your gear is going to intimidate noobs. I try not to scare them. I want them to have fun their first few times out

#3 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Orpackrat

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:52 PM

Cut your barrel down to about 3" so the velocity has to be turned fully up for normal playing FPS. Add a dishka, then shoot full auto or burst. The dishka will greatly enhance the sound and the shots echo across the playing field. Noobs and even some more experianced players are imtimidated by its sound. In games with players not used to hearing the dishka, players have called themselves out when shots were directed at them. There was a large weekend game where players were taking turns shooting each other. As soon as a gun with dishka was brought out, everyone refused to be shot with it. The sound is more painful than the paintball.

#4 User is offline   light-u-up 

• Everybody needs seizures!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:light-u-up

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:15 PM

View PostOrpackrat, on Oct 6 2007, 03:52 PM, said:

Cut your barrel down to about 3" so the velocity has to be turned fully up for normal playing FPS. Add a dishka, then shoot full auto or burst. The dishka will greatly enhance the sound and the shots echo across the playing field. Noobs and even some more experianced players are imtimidated by its sound. In games with players not used to hearing the dishka, players have called themselves out when shots were directed at them. There was a large weekend game where players were taking turns shooting each other. As soon as a gun with dishka was brought out, everyone refused to be shot with it. The sound is more painful than the paintball.

A 3" barrel isn't going to make the paintball come out less than 300fps. 300FPS is 300FPS.

#5 User is offline   light-u-up 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

And why would someone be scared of a gear bag. ZOMG a coffin. His paintballs must be filled with death. :P

If you get scared by someones gear, paintball really isn't the sport for you. The talent sound be the only thing that has afect on you.

#6 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:58 PM

i just dry fire my fusion

but i don't try to scare newbs
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#7 User is offline   t_boneshacone 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:t-bone

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:08 PM

haha guns that are fast or look real usually scare them, but i tell them its not any different than their gun
Thats like walking into a room and saying 'Chocolate Cake' and then walking out...nobody knows what you mean.
-Tenacious

I bet my gun-whore (nah- not a gun whore yet- more of a gun-skank. or whatever comes before whore... Catholic Schoolgirl? :P) senses will kick in and then I'll end up with something else...
-thisissparta

#8 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:12 PM

View Postlight-u-up, on Oct 6 2007, 01:15 PM, said:

A 3" barrel isn't going to make the paintball come out less than 300fps. 300FPS is 300FPS.

The shorter the barrel the less space the paintball has to accelerate to full speed so you need to fire the paintball with more power so it can reach normal velocity before exiting the barrel. A 3" barrel isn't as bad but a 1.5" barrel needs the velocity turned fully up for 300FPS. 300FPS on one of these short barrels = 350+FPS on a regular barrel.

#9 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:40 PM

View PostOrpackrat, on Oct 6 2007, 02:12 PM, said:

The shorter the barrel the less space the paintball has to accelerate to full speed so you need to fire the paintball with more power so it can reach normal velocity before exiting the barrel. A 3" barrel isn't as bad but a 1.5" barrel needs the velocity turned fully up for 300FPS. 300FPS on one of these short barrels = 350+FPS on a regular barrel.

where did you hear that ??? :ghillie:
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:40 PM

Scaring New Players is not the way to Support the Sport of Paintballing, because We/Us paintballers want the Sport to Grow and scaring New Players would make them think that the Idea that Paintballing is not a Fun Sport to Play.

#11 User is offline   mrwaterbuffalo 

• still lives with his parents
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mrwaterbuffalo

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:46 PM

or you could eat a baby in front of them, but then again, that would scare anyone

This post has been edited by mrwaterbuffalo: 06 October 2007 - 02:46 PM

Still misses DoN ;_;
All my friends are mods now

#12 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:55 PM

View PostTippyFreak, on Oct 6 2007, 02:40 PM, said:

where did you hear that ??? :ghillie:

Where did I hear it? Did not need to hear it, we tested it before a game. Same results from a LAW, shortening the barrel = less range and speed, lengthening the barrel = greater range and speed (but there is a limit to how long a barrel can be before it takes away speed and range). To get the same range from the short barrel as the long, a grater volume of air is needer.

#13 User is offline   SKC 

• So Others May Live.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKC 1.5

Posted 06 October 2007 - 03:01 PM

You can also take a real gun to go paintballing with, to scare the noobs. It's not reccommended to do so, as it's harmful to peoples health.
:ghillie: :huh:

This post has been edited by SKC: 06 October 2007 - 03:02 PM

I proudly endorse:
Bob Long Markers - Empire Loaders and Apparel- Hybrid Apparel - Ninja Air Systems - VForce Masks

U.S. Navy AIRR

#14 User is offline   paintslinger99 

• ITS NOT AN ION!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:paintslinger99

Posted 06 October 2007 - 03:25 PM

funny story about this. i put my moms super stock on ramp (ramping on sundays) and i went to chrono it for her. i shot off about 30 rounds and this noob looks at me and says "dang i wouldnt want to play against you" i said "this is my moms gun." look on his face (or his eyes through the mask) was PRICELESS!

#15 User is offline   light-u-up 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

View PostOrpackrat, on Oct 6 2007, 05:55 PM, said:

View PostTippyFreak, on Oct 6 2007, 02:40 PM, said:

where did you hear that ??? :rolleyes:

Where did I hear it? Did not need to hear it, we tested it before a game. Same results from a LAW, shortening the barrel = less range and speed, lengthening the barrel = greater range and speed (but there is a limit to how long a barrel can be before it takes away speed and range). To get the same range from the short barrel as the long, a grater volume of air is needer.

lmao, try searching some threads on here.

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users