• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battle for Berlin at Skirmish USA Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   SSBlackAngel 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:37 PM

Any German Players wanting to get in on some hardcore combat should look for my unit. the 1 SS Panzer division Leibstandarte. We will be bringing pain and destruction to the Soviet/Allied Forces.
SS Brigadefuhrer A.Deckmann
The Black Korps 1.SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte
Proudly Sponsored by Angel Sports
MVT Skirmish Stalingrad 07,MVP Strategy Plus Russian Front 08
Join us! We are looking for some hardcore Scenario players
1.SS Pz Div forums

#32 User is offline   AIRY 

• 1st Fallschirmjagers Teilung Oberst
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:AIRY

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:25 PM

View PostSSBlackAngel, on Oct 25 2007, 03:37 PM, said:

Any German Players wanting to get in on some hardcore combat should look for my unit. the 1 SS Panzer division Leibstandarte. We will be bringing pain and destruction to the Soviet/Allied Forces.

hell yea

FCAT does suck.But to be quite honest you have to be a bucket made of stupid that's full of fail to do horribly on it.~~blackraven64

#33 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:certified paintballer

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:06 PM

You guys ready for the rain tomorrow? Its supposed to pour.

#34 User is offline   AIRY 

• 1st Fallschirmjagers Teilung Oberst
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:AIRY

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:07 PM

then end at around 1 pm......

oh, look at the time, gotta get up in 4 hours...

FCAT does suck.But to be quite honest you have to be a bucket made of stupid that's full of fail to do horribly on it.~~blackraven64

#35 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:certified paintballer

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:10 PM

View PostAIRY, on Oct 27 2007, 12:07 AM, said:

then end at around 1 pm......

oh, look at the time, gotta get up in 4 hours...

Well when I looked it said 6 PM, but I guess it didnt go that long. and can someone post the scores? I left right before the last battle was over.

#36 User is offline   Reaper1101 

• Don't take life so serious, you might not get out alive.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mjd1101

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:55 PM

rain he means.
Hashido- a way of life...

#37 User is offline   Silence 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:41 PM

Scores were something like

28 Germans
44 Russian
66 Allied

Hellrazorz came away with the MVT for their efforts with the Russians - both helping them stay alive and hanging OUR flag in their base. Brilliant.

DROP, for running flags around like madmen, thank you. In terms of points scored for the team, I think you were second only to Hellrazorz. No mean feat! And everyone thank Roger for handling the pickup paint sale and dealing with the aftermath. One of these games, we'll have it all figured out.

Jim, the MVP, scored nearly as many points using his walkon organizing talents. I can't wait to see what happens when you actually bring your own team.

DogRed, great playing with you. I'm pretty sure it was you up there during the last few minutes of the game when we managed to take down the Russian flag - on the front as always. Good job to you and your guys.

billygoat, great job on your first spy gig! That's not an easy role to play and you did great. Lots of valuable intel all day long, and some great spy maneuvers like tapping out insertions.

warthog, sorry I never got you into contact with Larry, but I hope you got some good video out there. Surprised the hell out of me in the castle.

Some of the teams and people that I'm not sure are on the forums:

Team Integrity, met them for the first time as I walked through the picnic area, and then watched them take command of the front line. It's always great to see a team come out of nowhere like that and put such a great effort in. Thanks!

Hathaway (I think that was it) - the guy who ran back the German flag capped at the castle, and who kept on coming back for mission with his group.

Thanks to the Germans for sticking it out even when things didn't go your way, and thanks to the Russians for your cooperation... even though I was convinced you were stealing flags left and right. Good game all around.

Thanks to the refs for officiating our fun in the liquid sun and wind, especially you poor FATHERLESS MEN in the castle. That was a lot of paint flying around, and you were still out there doing your jobs. Thanks!

Oh, and thanks to the guntechs for fixing my army's guns. I'll save that rusty 98 for later, Winter, don't you worry.

And so ends my paintball season. It was great playing with you all and hopefully I'll see you out there next year. I can't wait!

#38 User is offline   -=JF=- 

• The Spartan Rifleman (1st. Lt.)
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:-=JF=-

Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:01 PM

good game had alot of fun holding off that castle and assualting it twice, along with team hashido and the SS. For any germans i was the medic who healed every1 about 50 times. And thanks once more Team Hashido for the MVT award as well as use of ur campsite. hope to see you guys at stalingrad.

This post has been edited by -=JF=-: 28 October 2007 - 05:04 PM

Spartan Division is proudly sponsored by: Jasse paintball and Rockstar Tactical Sytems

Most Valuable Team(Germans)- Skirmish's Battle for Berlin '07

#39 User is offline   Invictus01 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:02 PM

This was one awesome game. Jeff the German Xo from Team Hashido was great fun to defend a castle with. If it wasn't for basic attrition due to the limits of air and paint we would definetly held the castle. We went down to about 12 defenders and still held for an hour. Great fun. The allies and russians had seom great leadership and made great opponents. Next year we need better base security. If Jeff and I had organized a better security detail at all entrances we would have prevented at least one base capture which was brought on by spies. Thanks for the good time.

Chris

#40 User is offline   druid 

• Celtic Warrior - Mo Anam Cara
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:druidsdecendant

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:32 PM

I want to hear about safety issues...good or bad. I want to hear about referee interactions...good or bad. I want to know if Paul has made good on his word of 'fixing these issues.'

...and I don't want BS either....tell it from YOUR point of view...not "I heard ____..." What you saw ONLY.
Warped A5; M98; 68 Magnum w/ AGD 6-Pack, Automaggot #92 Custom Modder #5
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
I got my OWN smiley...

#41 User is offline   Silence 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:43 AM

What I saw:

The command tent for 90% of the game. Heh.

There was mandatory chrono (you needed to chrono to get your hopper tape). You were chronoed every time you inserted. Actually, I'm not sure if everyone put a shot over the thing or just a random sample, but more or less constantly all day long there were people being chronoed at my insertion. I saw/heard it happen since it was within view of my command area.

At the final castle battle, there were refs walking the walls and yanking people. Joe P himself was actually watching me as I crawled up to drop the Russian flag at the very end. (Took a few shots, he did).

Someone did chuck a smoke grenade into the Russian command tent. I don't think they caught the culprit, but no one was hurt. Larry was a tad peeved, though.

This post has been edited by Silence: 29 October 2007 - 09:14 AM

#42 User is offline   druid 

• Celtic Warrior - Mo Anam Cara
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:druidsdecendant

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:59 AM

Thanks Phil.

Anyone else? I know Hashido went...as well as others. Speak up, boys.......
Warped A5; M98; 68 Magnum w/ AGD 6-Pack, Automaggot #92 Custom Modder #5
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
I got my OWN smiley...

#43 User is offline   Reaper1101 

• Don't take life so serious, you might not get out alive.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mjd1101

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:11 AM

I couldnt Make it... But ill tell jeff, jon and bill to provide info.
Hashido- a way of life...

#44 User is offline   Pariah 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:24 PM

I made it. Overall it seemed great. Even the rain despite mucking up one of my guns.. wasn't that bad. The refs did a great job from what I saw the chrono at insertion was an great improvement, I saw a couple checks for illegal paint and other items of that nature that was comforting. Aside from that though the game was awesome. I've never seen the castle go down that fast... but its amazing what bum rushing the windows will do. Its always nice to show up at a game and actually be able to help organize an effort. The last castle assault before the final showdown was my definite moment of glory before the Hellrazors (I think I spelt that right). Good thing they did.. I could get people to the wall and rally a charge but one kid in a vest isn't gonna get all those people to charge the gate. Hope to see you guys out there again, maybe next time actually introduce myself or something.

This post has been edited by Pariah: 29 October 2007 - 12:25 PM

#45 User is offline   Bill 

• There's a new General in town~
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:15 PM

I had to chrono my gun at least 6-7 times at the game. Every insertion they chronoed you before you walked onto the field.

My one teammate was hit with a reball, but i do believe he was cought and removed.

The refs were yanking people left and right and kept a close eye on everyone in the castle. They were very helpful and were fun to work with. (Lots of laughs when a ref gets shot lol)

Overall i've never seen a safer game. They have been watching the forums and they deffinately knew they had to step up on the saftey, and they deffinately did!

I can't wait till Stalingrad, hopefully i'll snag a command spot again, i love every second of it!
Hashido X, NJ Commander
Proudly Sponsored by: JassePaintball, LVPSouth
Skirmish PTW-07 Axis General- Victor
Skirmish BFB-07 German General/ Best Opponent vs Russians award

LVPSouth- 07 Halo3 UNSC General
Skirmish-BioW 08 Village XO- Victor
Skirmish Planet X7- Human General "Join the humans now!"

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic