what do you do? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:34 PM

View Postkook, on Sep 13 2007, 07:04 PM, said:

Smack yourself on the forehead for trapping yourself.

yeah, you've limited your mobility in exchange for momentary defense. from the looks of it, there is no way to suppress the guy (#2) in the back of the shed. if i'm him, i would hit the back wall and work my way to a window. he's not going to face any opposition on the way there, you can't see him, because he's in your team's blind spot.

he kicks in two grenades, and guy #1 is moving as the grenades go in. he hits the back wall while the two guy still outside the clearing pound the paint, he dumps a grenade or two in the opposite window, and heads for the front door where #2 already is. they clear the bottom floor, guy #3 moves in, and while the suppressing fire from the guy in front of the building comes through the top window, they flip another 2 grenades upstairs and follow them in.

Attached File(s)

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users