Special Ops Paintball: How much do you think is wise to spend - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How much do you think is wise to spend to start playing pump Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   anti_arrows 

• Would You Kindly?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:37 PM

just get a used 04 super stock or something lik ethat and convert it to pump...that way if youd DONT lik elike pump you can turn it back to a semi
Offical Pump Club Member #159
You Can't Wipe A Welt
Yeah My Gun Has PSP...Pump Shoot Pump

#17 User is offline   Splat Pack 

• merc for hire
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:daddysmut

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:52 PM

View Postsenghing27, on Sep 3 2007, 09:34 PM, said:

PUMP PLAY IS NOT FOR EVERYONE

Too few realize this, and when they are $300 down the hole with a nice phantom, they just go "Eh, me don't likes pump"

So... Try it with a smaller investment first, then try the actual marker you want to get, and then decide for yourself...

"Do I really want to play this style?"

that's exactly why i went with the Sniper 2 and it turns out i love the marker. it was only $120 and it shoots incredibly accurate for being stock. now that i know i like it, i'm looking into a barrel, CCM pump kit, and slider frame.

This post has been edited by daddysmut: 04 September 2007 - 12:53 PM

#18 User is offline   Shortness 

• sold my soul for rock 'n' roll
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:the Burg of Clays, in the forest of William Penn. or Clayburg PA, whichever works
  • Brigade Name:SHORTNESS

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:07 PM

thanks for your imput guys. just pulled the trigger on the Sniper 2, should be here towards the end of the week. ive always wanted a autococker anyway, just never thought it would be without the "auto" part. ill need to get a 50 round hopper and a smaller air tank now though... yay time to buy more stuff :D

This post has been edited by Shortness: 04 September 2007 - 01:08 PM

Can YOU stand straight up behind a pillow and not get shot? Didnt think so. Being short ftw!

#19 User is offline   207 

• the enemy
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:[analog]

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:26 PM

for hopper you should get a winchester and put a locklid on it. and for tank, a 45/45 is fine, i like mine because i can use it on a semi, or a sniper, so it's pretty universal for me. anything bigger than a 45 will be more than you need though. i personally wouldnt want a 22 or 13 just because for the price it's something you'd get little use of, when you could get a comparably sized CO2 tank -which works just as well on a pump- for about 1/4th to 1/5th the price.
It is beautiful when a brave man of the front ranks falls and dies, battling for his homeland.
Young men, fight shield to shield and never succumb to panic or miserable flight, but steel the heart in your chests with magnificence and courage. Forget your own life when you grapple with the enemy.

λ

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users