Special Ops Paintball: Bull pup Ion - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Bull pup Ion simple yet Awesome!

#46 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:38 PM

View PostTheDane, on Jul 22 2007, 02:09 AM, said:

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 21 2007, 04:24 PM, said:

View PostTheDane, on Jul 21 2007, 01:19 PM, said:

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 20 2007, 10:43 PM, said:

im working on 4 i deas at the moment this is one brings a slight schallange



so you said that you design markers from the ground up, but who builds them for you. thats the person we really need. if it's you, we need you. if it's someone you know, we need an introduction. :)

yes i do that to :dodgy:

first we need to get a shell



oh baby, we're in business. okay. here's the thing though. ur gonna have to make the shell somehow. cause this design incorporates using S.O.'s favorite kinds of plastics. if you used an airsoft shell as a pilot, or a guide for your mold, as apposed to the actual shell itself, then we might be getting somewhere. we need to start sending out PMs to the "high rollers" in the mod section. some of them can mold very well and others can mill like there's no tomorrow. unless of course you can handle all of it. in which case, more power to you.

just as an idea, how might one go about reinforcing airsoft shells so that they could be used effectively in paintball. a black JB weld glaze maybe?

that second one sounds good too (reinforce ) JB weld can crack easily (even the metal one) i have super epoxy industrial grade smoothable yet strong
0

#47 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:39 PM

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 22 2007, 12:32 AM, said:

well im not exactly a mold master nor am i good witha cnc machine but ill give it a shot


it might be worth our time to put it all in an airsoft shell as a fully functional prototype for specops to see. it would look great and function well but we would still get a good product in the end. however, if they dont decide to market it, we'll just contact the modders. they'll help us with anything as long as our pockets are deep enough.
0

#48 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:41 PM

i also need ion parts for reference
0

#49 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:43 PM

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 22 2007, 12:41 AM, said:

i also need ion parts for reference



i could make the mock-up without too much difficulty, i have an ion. in the long run if you want this product, you're going to have to buy the ion anyway, though so maybe now is the time.
0

#50 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:49 PM

your right ,i need to get one i sold my other gun and my current one is ooc right now
0

#51 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:53 PM

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 22 2007, 12:49 AM, said:

your right ,i need to get one i sold my other gun and my current one is ooc right now


the smartest bet would probably be getting a blackcell ion from specops. that way you would get the necessary longbow parts in the same order. also get a complete A-5 E-grip frame if you dont already have one. you'll need it.
0

#52 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:59 PM

View PostTheDane, on Jul 22 2007, 02:53 AM, said:

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 22 2007, 12:49 AM, said:

your right ,i need to get one i sold my other gun and my current one is ooc right now


the smartest bet would probably be getting a blackcell ion from specops. that way you would get the necessary longbow parts in the same order. also get a complete A-5 E-grip frame if you dont already have one. you'll need it.

thats what im lookin at right now
0

#53 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:01 AM

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 22 2007, 12:38 AM, said:

View PostTheDane, on Jul 22 2007, 02:09 AM, said:

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 21 2007, 04:24 PM, said:

View PostTheDane, on Jul 21 2007, 01:19 PM, said:

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 20 2007, 10:43 PM, said:

im working on 4 i deas at the moment this is one brings a slight schallange



so you said that you design markers from the ground up, but who builds them for you. thats the person we really need. if it's you, we need you. if it's someone you know, we need an introduction. :)

yes i do that to :dodgy:

first we need to get a shell



oh baby, we're in business. okay. here's the thing though. ur gonna have to make the shell somehow. cause this design incorporates using S.O.'s favorite kinds of plastics. if you used an airsoft shell as a pilot, or a guide for your mold, as apposed to the actual shell itself, then we might be getting somewhere. we need to start sending out PMs to the "high rollers" in the mod section. some of them can mold very well and others can mill like there's no tomorrow. unless of course you can handle all of it. in which case, more power to you.

just as an idea, how might one go about reinforcing airsoft shells so that they could be used effectively in paintball. a black JB weld glaze maybe?

that second one sounds good too (reinforce ) JB weld can crack easily (even the metal one) i have super epoxy industrial grade smoothable yet strong


that sounds awesome. whats the name of the epoxy? now that i think of it, it would probably be easier to glaze the inside of the shell versus the outside.
0

#54 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:14 AM

cant find at moment

but i do have fiber glass and fiber glass resin im good at that stuff, super light weight

same as car body kits
0

#55 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:18 AM

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 22 2007, 01:14 AM, said:

cant find at moment

but i do have fiber glass and fiber glass resin im good at that stuff, super light weight

same as car body kits


PERFECT. i was just thinking about that stuff but i didnt know how realistically it could be applied in this way. looks like you're our man
0

#56 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:21 AM

btw ill see if i can get a used blackcell ion lb + an E grip also used but not abused
0

#57 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:23 AM

sounds good. i'll get the most accurately scaled airsoft shell i can to fit this design and the longbow mags/adapter.
0

#58 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:26 AM

good real good remember

FN F 2000

not the one with the sight with the weaver instead
0

#59 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:33 AM

found one for 150 at http://www.airsplat.com/Itemdesc.asp?CartI...amp;eq=&Tp=
0

#60 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:34 AM

you mean like this?

Posted Image

i like the look of that alot. the only tricky part is going to be getting the A-5 grip on there

This post has been edited by TheDane: 22 July 2007 - 12:34 AM

0

Share this topic:


  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users