Special Ops Paintball: Bull pup Ion - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Bull pup Ion simple yet Awesome!

#31 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:54 AM

View PostTheDane, on Jul 12 2007, 08:07 PM, said:

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 12 2007, 01:13 AM, said:

View PostPhantom Flanker, on Jul 6 2007, 10:48 PM, said:

it would kinda look like a famas... personally id rather start off with the sp8 body if i did that because you could incorporate it in the stock frame.

its definatly an FN more like FN F2000



http://www.army-technology.com/contractors...fnherstal3.html



i like that design alot. and it actually makes concealing a longbow mag way easier.


it definately does but you should have the magazine release like an FN P90

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=31...h&plindex=1

im here to help i design weapons from the ground up
any qwestions just ask
0

#32 User is offline   FlamingoChavez 

  • (insert title here)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 740
  • Joined: 01-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:OKC
  • Brigade Name:Rooster45

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:45 AM

Can't believe that no one else has mentioned this, but identity crisis is making a bullpup mod for the ION. They're the same guys that came out with the B5 mod for the A5 which is absolutely sweet. I talked to them at D-Day, and plans for the ION were definitely in the works.

Remember how they get around the copyright issue, they use the receiver halves from the A5 in their marker which
1) Necessitates the user to buy the A5 first
2) Decreases the need for accurate milling/precision, by relying on Tippmann to do all the critical stuff, then they take it from there.

If you don't know about, or you're unfamiliar with the B5 it would be worth your time to take a look at identity crisis's website.
0

#33 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:55 AM

View PostFlamingoChavez, on Jul 17 2007, 08:45 AM, said:

Can't believe that no one else has mentioned this, but identity crisis is making a bullpup mod for the ION. They're the same guys that came out with the B5 mod for the A5 which is absolutely sweet. I talked to them at D-Day, and plans for the ION were definitely in the works.

Remember how they get around the copyright issue, they use the receiver halves from the A5 in their marker which
1) Necessitates the user to buy the A5 first
2) Decreases the need for accurate milling/precision, by relying on Tippmann to do all the critical stuff, then they take it from there.

If you don't know about, or you're unfamiliar with the B5 it would be worth your time to take a look at identity crisis's website.


hope its more ergonomic than that of the B5

i would have done it completely different but thats just me
0

#34 User is offline   FlamingoChavez 

  • (insert title here)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 740
  • Joined: 01-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:OKC
  • Brigade Name:Rooster45

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 17 2007, 07:55 AM, said:

hope its more ergonomic than that of the B5

i would have done it completely different but thats just me


How so?

To me, the B5 feels pretty good... but I don't know if it would point right for me.
0

#35 User is offline   FourFrequency 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 03-July 07
  • Brigade Name:FourFrequency

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:33 AM

heck, if there was a kit, i'd buy it
DO IT S.O.
"yes it will hurt be cause your A. 11, and B. a girl"
0

#36 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:27 PM

View PostFlamingoChavez, on Jul 17 2007, 09:08 PM, said:

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 17 2007, 07:55 AM, said:

hope its more ergonomic than that of the B5

i would have done it completely different but thats just me


How so?

To me, the B5 feels pretty good... but I don't know if it would point right for me.



i think the B-5 looked really bad and cheap. the grip was just a bar, and i hate it when companies make things like this but leave the original marker so exposed. the air-line looked like crap too.

in short, if they're making one, it better be good cause even though i give em props for trying, the B-5 does NOT pass in my book. i would want S.O. to make one regardless of whoever else did.
0

#37 User is offline   jesus-freak 

  • texas ranger
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 164
  • Joined: 20-January 07
  • Location:north texas
  • Brigade Name:jesus-freak

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:29 AM

View PostPhantom Flanker, on Jul 6 2007, 09:48 PM, said:

it would kinda look like a famas... personally id rather start off with the sp8 body if i did that because you could incorporate it in the stock frame.


lol, it'd kinda be embarassing to carry a marker reminiscent of a french gun, I'd be afraid to show it in public, lol. No offense to french dudes, but ya'll can be serious pansys sometimes.

If you're american raise your right hand
If you're british raise your left hand
If you're french raise both hands
lol
If you are a Christian paintballer, put this in your sig.
One day a man walked into a bar and ordered a martini, the bartender, trying to be nice, asked him what his I.Q. was, the man said it was 150, so they talked about physics and stuff.
The next day, the man walked in again, ordered another martini, and told the bartender his I.Q. was 100, so they talked about football.
The last day, the man walked in again, ordered another martini, and told the bartender his I.Q. was 20, the bartender said "YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY GOING TO NOMINATE HILARY FOR PRESIDENT?"
0

#38 User is offline   Reaper1717 

  • ^da eVil leMon^
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 262
  • Joined: 23-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Southern NH.
  • Brigade Name:Reaper1717

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

Bash the French all you want, but DON'T make fun of the FAMAS. Thats one of the few things the French actually got right.

And I like your whole bullpup ion design, and if SO made it I would buy it if I had an ion. If they made one for an automag on the other hand, I'd buy it in a heartbeat as long as it wasn't more expensive than the 'mag itself. :sick:
IPB Image
0

#39 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:50 PM

View PostReaper1717, on Jul 19 2007, 01:29 PM, said:

Bash the French all you want, but DON'T make fun of the FAMAS. Thats one of the few things the French actually got right.

And I like your whole bullpup ion design, and if SO made it I would buy it if I had an ion. If they made one for an automag on the other hand, I'd buy it in a heartbeat as long as it wasn't more expensive than the 'mag itself. B)



Amen. thats what i mean, with the kind of really strong plastics S.O. uses, the body would be quite inexpensive. and they usually make their products available for multiple markers at a time. especially considering how similar the guts of 'mags, 'cockers, and ions are, this product would be efficient, cost effective, mil-sim, VERY compatible, and would incorporate things that S.O. already uses making it even more user friendly and easily produced (not to mention AWESOME!).

-Dane
0

#40 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:20 AM

View PostTheDane, on Jul 19 2007, 07:50 PM, said:

View PostReaper1717, on Jul 19 2007, 01:29 PM, said:

Bash the French all you want, but DON'T make fun of the FAMAS. Thats one of the few things the French actually got right.

And I like your whole bullpup ion design, and if SO made it I would buy it if I had an ion. If they made one for an automag on the other hand, I'd buy it in a heartbeat as long as it wasn't more expensive than the 'mag itself. :)



Amen. thats what i mean, with the kind of really strong plastics S.O. uses, the body would be quite inexpensive. and they usually make their products available for multiple markers at a time. especially considering how similar the guts of 'mags, 'cockers, and ions are, this product would be efficient, cost effective, mil-sim, VERY compatible, and would incorporate things that S.O. already uses making it even more user friendly and easily produced (not to mention AWESOME!).

-Dane

can i get an oorah to that
0

#41 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:43 PM

im working on 4 i deas at the moment this is one brings a slight schallange
0

#42 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:19 AM

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 20 2007, 10:43 PM, said:

im working on 4 i deas at the moment this is one brings a slight schallange



so you said that you design markers from the ground up, but who builds them for you. thats the person we really need. if it's you, we need you. if it's someone you know, we need an introduction. :blink:
0

#43 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:24 PM

View PostTheDane, on Jul 21 2007, 01:19 PM, said:

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 20 2007, 10:43 PM, said:

im working on 4 i deas at the moment this is one brings a slight schallange



so you said that you design markers from the ground up, but who builds them for you. thats the person we really need. if it's you, we need you. if it's someone you know, we need an introduction. B)

yes i do that to :(

first we need to get a shell
0

#44 User is offline   CERBERUS 

  • Wicked Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 18-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:The Dane

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:09 PM

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 21 2007, 04:24 PM, said:

View PostTheDane, on Jul 21 2007, 01:19 PM, said:

View Postghetto sniper, on Jul 20 2007, 10:43 PM, said:

im working on 4 i deas at the moment this is one brings a slight schallange



so you said that you design markers from the ground up, but who builds them for you. thats the person we really need. if it's you, we need you. if it's someone you know, we need an introduction. B)

yes i do that to :)

first we need to get a shell



oh baby, we're in business. okay. here's the thing though. ur gonna have to make the shell somehow. cause this design incorporates using S.O.'s favorite kinds of plastics. if you used an airsoft shell as a pilot, or a guide for your mold, as apposed to the actual shell itself, then we might be getting somewhere. we need to start sending out PMs to the "high rollers" in the mod section. some of them can mold very well and others can mill like there's no tomorrow. unless of course you can handle all of it. in which case, more power to you.

just as an idea, how might one go about reinforcing airsoft shells so that they could be used effectively in paintball. a black JB weld glaze maybe?
0

#45 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

  • pirate
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 09-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:roselle nj
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:32 PM

well im not exactly a mold master nor am i good witha cnc machine but ill give it a shot
0

Share this topic:


  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users