• You cannot reply to this topic

Reball and Mighty Ball A Reusable Paintball Review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Weezle 

• Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Northeast

Posted 19 June 2007 - 04:27 PM

Marker Set Up:Smart Parts ION-Upgrades=SP QEV and SP Fire Bolt. Empire Reloader B.

A while ago I really wanted some reuseable paintballs. I looked around and really did my research. I saw the best reviews for the Reballs, but I didn't want to fork out $50 for a pod.

Well I saw the Mighty Balls that SpecOPS used to sell. I ended up buying those. The reason, I couldn't find any reviews on them, and I decided to find out myself what they were like. They seemed to shoot well, AT FIRST. First shooting them, they seemed accurate, at about 15ft, so I decided to test their accuracy at 30ft., man do they curve. After shooting them 10-15 times they started to jam in my hopper. I noticed the slick surface that was on them had been worn off. So a few more shots later, now they wont even go down the feed neck their so sticky. I tried cleaning them, that didn't help. I also tried popping a paintball in them to help lube, all that did was make a mess when I was done. Id give these a 2/10. They work at first, but not for long. Also never worked in friends Cyclone, even when they were new.

Now to the Reball. After getting the Mighty Balls and them being a pain in the bum. I decided to go all out and get the one and only, Reballs. I also did tons of research on these. I saw that some people said they jammed in their Halo once in a while, well I haven't had that problem yet. I read and many people say that they are made with the slick coating already on, unlike the Mighty Balls and other reusable balls that put the coating on after the ball is made. This means the coating won't come off because it is part of the ball. Now onto shooting them. First shooting them they are accurate, well thats what I said before, so I test them at 30ft., they are more accurate then a paintball. At 50ft., they are spot on accurate. Like I could shoot 15 into a 3in. Circle at 35ft. They also feed as well as a paintball. Its funny, I say “at first” actually they still shoot the same as new. I shot these about 10 times, then noticed there was some dog hair with them. Filled my sink, put them in, since they float and dirt sinks I just swished them around, scooped them out and dried them. Shot them 5min later when they were all dry, still shot the same. I'd give these a 10/10, their just like a paintball, but better.

I will update this when my friend comes over with his cyclone to see if they work in it or not.

Any problems with the review or any questions that you have just post or PM me and I can tell you or I will do some more tests for you to find what you are looking for.

EDIT: Ok, I finally made a video, I'm shooting the reballs with my ION and Empire Reloader B.
VIDEO

This post has been edited by Weezle: 27 July 2007 - 03:59 PM

Official SmartParts Owner #59-----------Official ION Owner #27

#2 User is offline   Kingman Tech 

• Kingman Tech
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:56 PM

Reballs are incredible. I enjoyed them alot when I used them at a local field. Although they may be expensive, they pay off after many times of using them. So, hope you liked them.
Pump user #121
Spyder user #97

Feedback +1/-0

#3 User is offline   ION KING 

• Bow down to the king!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Tippmann A-5 player

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:26 PM

reballs #1, except I've lost 20 shooting outside(into a duffel bag, I know). Reballs you cant go wrong, you don't have to lube them, they fly strait, they are basically a paintball with rubber instead of paint.
current WWII reenactment funds $260/ total gear NONE

#4 User is offline   Weber 

• made of 100% recycled electrons!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:GORGOR

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

this review helps alot, i was wondering what reuse able paintballs ( i guess they arent really PAINTballs) and i was thinking of getting reballs and now i know i should! :)

Boulder & Chicken?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users