Balaclavas

#16 User is offline   mtaylor 

• Lacking Creativity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:mtaylor

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:44 PM

View PostVrysius, on Jun 11 2007, 06:50 PM, said:

(which I thought you meant the dessert by the way)

"Is conway wearing a balaclava?"
"Baclava?"
"No man, baclava's like some kind of arabian dish"
"I thought it was greek"

If anyone has any idea what i am talking about, i must ask them-
Got change for a nickel?

(if you don't get it, disregard this post.)

<Insert Sig Here>

#17 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:28 AM

wow...playing with just eye goggles and bakaclavas? o.O
ya'll must really want to get hurt and earn yourself a purple heart along with the combo fries and a large blood beverage huh?
listen to all these individuals for they all most certainly have one thing in common
when we play paintball, we play with safety first in mind, therefore wearing a good ol paintball mask is why it's rule number one nowadays, i wear bakaclavas all the time, provided that i still wear a paintball mask at all times
i've grown to live wearing my mask (fun times driving down the highway, despite the fact it's illegal), i don't feel safer without it, period
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

#18 User is offline   SFC. Connell 

• *Extreme Strategist*
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SFC. Connell

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:05 AM

ok im going to be blunt...real blunt, he's stupid! I am personally someone who has been hit in the face without a mask on. It was all by accident and coincidental but it happens. Me and a friend were playing 1v1 sniper game. His 8 year old sister comes wandering into the field, I made the personal decision of giving her my mask thinking I was in good enough cover from any fire and I was close to the field's exit. (this was in the woods) As I am taking the mask off my head kind of comes out from the cover and my friend takes a shot. BOOM square in the lip. I ate paint, blood, and tears. This buggah hurt SO bad, I don't even want to think about re-living that moment.

So my advice get a frickin' mask. Spend $15 bucks and get a cheap-o mask or spend $30+ and get a better mask. If he doesn't want to wear a mask, for whatever reason, Have him play a game and if he gets shot in the face, tell him to not complain. Seriously the kid is being ignorant about this. If he thinks wearing a mask is going to obscure his FOV (field of view) then tell hi get a proto switch el that has 270* of vision for $30.
Feedback

She faked a funeral so people would come visit?
ROFLMAO That's both terrible and hilarious at the same time.-Pirate

#19 User is offline   Aussie_bloke 

• Team Section 8
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Aussie_bloke

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:05 PM

how about you dont encourage your "Friend" by playing paintball with him in an unsafe manner and tell your "friend" that if he/she wants to play paintball with you, that they have to go buy a purchase a proper paintball mask........safety starts with you champ, dont encourage unsafe play by being involved in it!!! take some responsibility for yourself, your friends and start playing paintball safely.......because you and your silly mates can ruin it for the rest of us........we dont need any more statistics on paintball injuries
dont make people a priority, who are only making you an option

#20 User is offline   GHOSTRECON12 

• is an alaskin with night vision goggles
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:GHOSTRECON12

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:17 PM

tell your friend if he doesnt want to wear a mask to take a raw egg and shove it in his eye. the shell of a paintball can penetrate the eye just like an egg shell not to mention the impact of the paintball. if he wanted to get "safer" and get the balaclava, eye protection, and a mouthgaurdn that would cost more than a cheap pair of goggles at walmart which cost what..$12 tops..if he can afford a gun and the anti safety gear he should have no trouble getting a mask. maybe a balaclava would look cooler than a mask but you gotta consider whats more important. and more important than all that, god forbid if it hit his temple..he would most likely not be playing anymore paintball..
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender--Winston Churchill

#21 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:47 PM

Can you say:

broken nose
Chipped tooth
cut lip or cheek
extreme bleeding from the face
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:49 PM

View PostGHOSTRECON12, on Aug 31 2007, 05:17 PM, said:

tell your friend if he doesnt want to wear a mask to take a raw egg and shove it in his eye. the shell of a paintball can penetrate the eye just like an egg shell not to mention the impact of the paintball. if he wanted to get "safer" and get the balaclava, eye protection, and a mouthgaurdn that would cost more than a cheap pair of goggles at walmart which cost what..$12 tops..if he can afford a gun and the anti safety gear he should have no trouble getting a mask. maybe a balaclava would look cooler than a mask but you gotta consider whats more important. and more important than all that, god forbid if it hit his temple..he would most likely not be playing anymore paintball..

Yeah anyways. mil-spec goggles can cost as much as a top of the line mask..
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users