Our fearless leaders stats "Commanding Generals" Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   snipin'since88 

• TEUFELHUNDEN
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:snipinsince88

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:42 PM

View Postthebostinian, on May 22 2007, 06:27 PM, said:

Okay, i know that it's hard to remember stats if you're posting a few days afterward...but do you really think that we're all stupid enough to believe that you played 50 times in a day and racked up 99 kills to no eliminations each time? or that you made 40-odd purchases on the SpecOps site, each 5 seconds-ish apart, totaling the cost of a honda civic? or you're the captain of 80 different paintball teams, all with the same name and location? achieving the rank of commanding general...and yet in my scouring of the pages, there is not a single legit commanding general on the entire site w/ a public page. i haven't even looked at the lower ranks, but still...when the only Elite member in the whole Brigade (8 - BALL) is a Command Sergeant, and just barely at that...c'mon, people, have a little respect for the game.

hang on a second there bub, i was a msgt without loging my gear or games. i didnt cheeze my stats. and i dont even have all my stuff on there....

oh this post has already been done.

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...=111401&hl=

#32 User is offline   wargames 

• Eat, sleep, bleed the paint
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WARGAMES

Posted 04 February 2008 - 02:33 PM

I think if your concerned and being heard, you guys are probably some of the few honorable ones. I hope the honor system isn't dead. Let them cheat. Its their lose and our gain that we're the truthful few. I do hate seeing every co2, hopper and guppy on a list but again, their lose. More power to us. :happy:
I am the Paintball Stig
Do not pain searching for identity, learn to live in your period of history as a human being.
Society accepts tyranny because it fears uncertainty.

#33 User is offline   DFRESH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:03 PM

I personally agree with all of you about the brigade system. It is a great tool to keep track of your own stats and your equipment too. I use the page as my organizing tool for all my stuff, I used to make excell sheets for play log and equipment, but I just found it so much easier to use the brigade page. I in no way have felt that I have "embelished" my stats, I recieved most of my rank from purchasing things from the store and my past experience. If i ever had someone complain to me about my page being unreliable, I would fix what they think is wrong or explain it to them.
I also think that the officer's test is bogus. I have taken it twice out of boredom and to see how much I know. After I failed the first time, I thought the second time the questions would change. Come on, if the questions and answers don't change, then anyone could pass that test with a perfect score just by remembering the answers.
In the long run there will always be those who feel the need to lie about themsleves or their skills to make themsselves feel good. We live in a society filled with people who have a need to have extra room for egos and pride. But it is nice to hear about a group(although apparently a minority) that maintain a culture of integrity when it comes to paintball and their views. I just wanted to say thank you to all the honest players for making paintball great, and making it the kind of culture I am proud to be a part of.
The world has achieved brilliance without wisdom, power without conscience. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living. -Omar Bradley

#34 User is offline   3rd Recon 

• Coming Home to CA soon!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:3rd Recon

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:20 PM

I have to admit some times I will have two post for the same day but that is only when I feel that I was playing two different roles and I only do that to track my progress not for the points. honestly people can buy the high ranking patches if they want to show off all their "skill" but it just makes them more of a target.

Chris :ninja:
Tippmann Owners Club #63 - My Feedback +4/-0
Put This In Your Sig if You Work Long And Hard For Your Paintball Money

#35 User is offline   3rd Recon 

• Coming Home to CA soon!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:3rd Recon

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:23 PM

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade...t/index_pub.asp

LOL he counted his paint in the gear list!!! :eck:

Chris :ninja:
Tippmann Owners Club #63 - My Feedback +4/-0
Put This In Your Sig if You Work Long And Hard For Your Paintball Money

#36 User is offline   bravo4579 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:14 PM

I think the brigade would be 20 times more useful if they get the team link out of beta form.

#37 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

View PostRanger-Force, on Jun 28 2007, 02:25 PM, said:

well i seen 2 real commanding generals that couldnt of lied. they bought $25000 worth of gear from the store.

Good lord how the devil does one person spend $25,000 on paintball gear?? If I could find stuff that would be over $5,000 I would be shocked.

Most of the stuff on my Brigade page isn't really that relative. Most of the days I have logged were family games, and my family barely knows how to pull the trigger, lol. I know I played more than what I logged, but I forgot so I am not gonna bother with it. I think there is only one day of play I have logged that should even mean anything as far as my real skill and that is one that I played out at the D.E. field last year. I didn't do very well, lol go figure.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users