notice the DIYS fake suppresor, here is a closer view......
the curant set up has:
1) the marker....US5 (done)
2) e trigger mod (done)
3) i took the back of a tillman 18" 2pc barrel and desided to make it the base barrel for it. its about 4", can attach any spider barrel to it as well to make it longer if desired.
4) home made fake suppresor. i just made it, ya me....lol
5) warscensor folding stock (done)
6) 30mm red dot sight (replaced with an airsoft scope)
7) MP5 air threw mag (still needed)
8) needs some sort of tac rail system (desided to get an UMP shroud)
9) riccochet hopper (done)
10) sling, made my own QD sling out of spare stuff i had lying around from past slings.
also, i am thinking of changing the tac forgrip to one that is more comfertable in my claws...pardon the pun....lol
once i get the rest of the parts i will post some new pics.
i am also considering adding some sort of rails to the suppresor.
so tell me what you think of it so far......
oh. if anyone would like to own one of my mock suppresors, i will probably be making a few and selling them. price will be determined by cost/avalibility of parts
This post has been edited by runningbear: 07 June 2007 - 04:58 PM