The Graphics Team Now taking your requests Rate Topic: ****- 4 Votes

#1516 User is offline   TyTy 

• Formerly known as Ty29...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Cpt.Ringo

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:23 PM

That's a good rant.
Listen close, my first post was about everyone flaming and what not. You criticized me for saying something about it 3 days after the last post. I call that YOU attacking ME. I didn't wan't to start any kind of argument/disagreement but you had to reply negatively. You responded to me negatively, when I was just trying to make this forum better. I think you're somehow against something like that. You don't want this forum to be any better. That's what I'm getting. I'm defending myself in a slightly offensive way, maybe even a plain offensive way. You know why? It's because there's always a bad guy going around and hitting the good guys, and someone has to hit the bad guy back, and that's what I'm doing, hitting the bad guy. That's a real attack right there. (Props to whoever can tell me who said that) -RANT CLOSED-
-Ty :(
BTW, go ahead and get the last word in after this if you want, cause I'm done messing around with you. Graphic related posts only. Unless you go and offend me again, then I'll pm so we can stop spamming this thread.

#1517 User is offline   DvS21 

• Duct Tape; saving lives since 1942
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Raiden21

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:29 PM

flame flame flame.....

um any word on the Nice Shot Cupcake avvy? or any avvy for that matter?

PBN Feedback AO Feedback SOP Feedback
"We could do a raffle, I've got some random bowling trophies somewhere. Everyone needs a bowling trophy." - DigitalPirate
"No, Puzuma, please tea bag me for free......actually....after that statement....I don't even care"- Deuce
"So what? She had sex in your bed... Somebody had to, and obviously you dropped the ball..." - Jones

#1518 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:37 PM

Closed.

Like this needs an explanation?

All of you need to pull your heads out of your backsides and take a breath before I just get fed up and ban you.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

Share this topic:

• (102 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users