Special Ops Paintball: couple of questions for some refs. - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

couple of questions for some refs. Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Recon 11 

• "Wheaties: The Breakfast of Idiots."
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Recon 11

Posted 06 May 2007 - 04:31 PM

View Postomeblaston, on Apr 2 2007, 02:24 PM, said:

and also i know the rule abt a spot bigger than a quarter means youre out. but why did the ref call me out on saturday when i slid into a bunker and when i bumped into it my arm got smeared with paint and he said i was out!! the smear was multicolored and went from my elbow down almost to my wrist. is this a rule that i dont know abt or did he just make a mistake?

He didn't make a mistake. They call you out for that. Same thing with buildings.

#17 User is offline   Spectre014 

• {ŞРĚĊŦŖĚ}014
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPECTRE 014

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:14 AM

Well you know about the turf now so.. the ref was probably new. If not he could have just been having a bad day or he was a total jerk. If he was new, hey we all make mistakes. Just remember never to argue with a ref, off or on a field. It makes it a bad day for everyone. In the staging area you could confront him in a formal and polite manner and present him with your comment.

Deleter: You are not called out for having a smear. Like I said the ref probably just made a mistake because he was new. Usually you can tell a hit from a smear by seeing if there is shell on the player or gun. Also you could know by lines in the paint.

This post has been edited by Spectre014: 14 May 2007 - 05:17 AM

The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#18 User is offline   blackops-kyle mullins 

• team-blackops- the best of the best
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:hacksaw

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:05 PM

then the ref. dont know what he was talking about then any one who plays anough paintball knows what a paintball busted on some one looks like
BLACK OPS PAINTBALL MOTO- Adapt, overcome, conquer..............................thats it!!!!!!!!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users