How to post pictures
Posted 22 May 2005 - 10:27 PM
P.S. One better site is Photobucket. You can have an album that can hold a boat load of pictures. No popups or ads either on photobucket. Sign up is free.
Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:31 AM
This post has been edited by Evil Fingers: 27 July 2006 - 06:59 AM
Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:11 AM
1. Place the Cursor over the pic and Right Click the mouse and then click Properties.
2. A box will appear showing the information about the pic and its origin.
3. Copy and Paste the URL of the pic.
4. Now go to the Reply Box and click on the "Insert Image" Icon.
5. A small URL Box will appear near the top of the page, right the click the mouse again and click "paste" and then hit "ok"
6. Like I said in my other post, use the "Preview Post" button to see whether or not if the pic will show, if the pic shows then hit "Add Reply"
7. If the pic does not show, it will state that the URL of the pic is too big, when this happens, you will have to Host the pic from the two Host Sites.