Special Ops Paintball: Funny Stuff - Special Ops Paintball

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Funny Stuff What's the funniest thing that you have ever seen on a paintball f Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#1 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:25 AM

Okay, there's this one guy who everytime I shoot him, somehow the paintball seems to mysteriously swerve right into his throat. He knows I'm not aiming for his throat, rather central mass like I was trained to, but the ball always hits his throat! Every time.

What funny stuff has happened to you on the field?

This post has been edited by Ka1iBuR: 23 December 2007 - 09:27 PM

#2 User is offline   BigD 

• Prevenge beats revenge.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BigD

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:17 PM

One time when I was at my friend's field, most of both teams had been eliminated. So it was me vs one other guy. I just charged up the field yelling like a madman. Just so you realize I'm a very big guy. Anyways, he gets scared and falls OUT from behind his bunker and I manage to shoot him.

#3 User is offline   blackraven64 

• What more do you want?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackRaven

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:23 PM

guys pants fell off when he was in the middle of a snap battle and won...

#4 User is offline   ghostsniper 

• Hicks in the Sticks team captian
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ghostsniper

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:26 PM

One time I and three other guys played a night game in my 30+ acre field(crazy). Some people by the fire down by the barn took aq spotlight to try to cheat for the other team, so my teamate got ready; and when the shined us again, he mooned 'em.
Faith in Humanity points: ...........err, what faith in humanity??

#5 Guest_Jester3_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:28 PM

When some 12 year old's mom started yelling at him at a scenario telling him what he could and couldn't do before the game had started with people just watching in amusement.

This post has been edited by Jester3: 23 March 2007 - 02:29 PM

#6 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:screemindemon

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:30 PM

There is this kid I play with, he looks like a Pygmy, well, one time he flanked us by sneaking around ;) so we see him and yell "Pygmy, right!" He stops where he is, throws down his marker, and starts stomping towards us yelling "I am NOT a Pygmy!!" So we light him up. :P

#7 User is offline   Firemarine 

• The Drunken Swede
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:FIREMARINE

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:37 PM

I remember one game this little kid, probably just turned ten, showed up to a walk-on game with this huge tippmann monstrosity. (I'm not saying the gun is bad, it was actually cool, but looked like it weighed 20 pounds with all the stuff on it). He also had a flak jacket on.

It looked like he could barely carry the thing, but I was helping him out since he was new and he ended up actually destroyed about 6 people trying to flank us. I was laughing so hard, especially at how he just jumped out from behind a tree and lit them up. That kid was the man.

Also, I love using grenades. But I use them differently than most people. Instead of throwing them near people, I throw them AT people. The refs don't mind because its basically like getting hit with a water balloon, and I don't completely blast it at them. But one game I ran out of paint balls behind a bunker, and this other kid was shooting at me about 20ft away. Since I was all alone, I just said 'f-dis'. Took out my paint grenade, and just bolted it over to him while he reloaded. I nailed him right in the face with it and it just exploded all over him.

I love spec ops f-bombs : D.

Finally, I was playing this scenario game with some friends and the game just started. We all stormed the closest fort to set up a base before the other team had a chance to take it, but as we where running a kid in front of me got his air tank torn off of the back of his vest by a branch. He didn't realize it until he stopped at the fort but we where just laughing our rears off as the tank was flopping around hitting everything as it was dragged by the remote line.

I have tons of other tales, but I could go on forever.
  • 'Former' U.S. Marine 0311 Oorah! - Volunteer Firefighter - Martial Artist

#8 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:39 PM

My first game i gunned down the ref and he was in the fetal position.

#9 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 23 March 2007 - 04:03 PM

Once in a speedball game, I was running up the right side, towards a bunker roughly in the middle of the field. However, the workboots I was wearing didn't mesh well with the wet astro-turf, and I went flying into the bunker. And, as I slammed into it, I hear *Pwoomb!* What the hell! *CrashPAKPAKPAKPAKPAK!*

I get up, look around the other side and realized that a guy on the other team was on the other side of the bunker, and my bunker-slam just sent him flying/skidding back a good 10 feet.

And, for the record, I did shoot him, but only because he was about to shoot me. Well, he did, but the ref saw it and didn't call me since I shot him a fraction of second earlier. We both thought it was hilarious afterwards, though, as did everybody who saw it. He earned the nickname 'Bouncy' for the rest of the day. :D

#10 User is offline   Buckfrenzy 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Buckfrenzy

Posted 23 March 2007 - 04:06 PM

The hardest i have ever laughed was when i hit my friend Ben in the junk. He was leaning way out of his bunker and I just had to take the shot. He screamed pretty loud. The funny thing was that it bounced, and he was forced to keep playing while experiencing extreme junk pain.
Proud member of Shogun PSP and Jolly Green.
JOLLY GREEN
BUY MY PUMP

#11 User is offline   Warpaint 

• "Well...Shall We?"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warpaint537

Posted 23 March 2007 - 05:48 PM

Skirmish ION/D-Day 2005. We're all huddled together inside one of the landing boats, waiting for our turn to rush the beach. The ref is giving everyone some instructions and warning everyone about the ramp being slippery with paint. A couple of kids at the front are yakking with excitement the whole time and pay no attention to the ref. The ramp lowers, and these two kids go bounding out first, only to slip and fall in the slippery paint, and a couple of kids behind them slip/trip and fall on their crumpled carcasses. The ref shakes his head, pulls a few bodies off the ramp, and a couple manage to get to their feet on their own, step off the ramp, and start collecting their things. One of these kids turns around to pickup his marker, and down slide his pants. At that moment one of the Germans must see his tidy-whities, and immediately plants at least three balls on his keester. The kid stands abrubtly upright grabbing his right butt cheek and howls in pain, as the rest of us witnessing the sight break into roars of laughter, and the ref closes the ramp to try it all again. I had to exit out the back so I could go dry my eyes from laughing so hard.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke ~ "Well...shall we?" ~ Hoot, Black Hawk Down
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Dark Wolf 

• elite newb
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Wolf

Posted 23 March 2007 - 06:07 PM

View PostWarpaint, on Mar 23 2007, 06:48 PM, said:

Skirmish ION/D-Day 2005. We're all huddled together inside one of the landing boats, waiting for our turn to rush the beach. The ref is giving everyone some instructions and warning everyone about the ramp being slippery with paint. A couple of kids at the front are yakking with excitement the whole time and pay no attention to the ref. The ramp lowers, and these two kids go bounding out first, only to slip and fall in the slippery paint, and a couple of kids behind them slip/trip and fall on their crumpled carcasses. The ref shakes his head, pulls a few bodies off the ramp, and a couple manage to get to their feet on their own, step off the ramp, and start collecting their things. One of these kids turns around to pickup his marker, and down slide his pants. At that moment one of the Germans must see his tidy-whities, and immediately plants at least three balls on his keester. The kid stands abrubtly upright grabbing his right butt cheek and howls in pain, as the rest of us witnessing the sight break into roars of laughter, and the ref closes the ramp to try it all again. I had to exit out the back so I could go dry my eyes from laughing so hard.

oh my gosh, that is so freaking funny, how does that even happen? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
look at me, I am an attention whore

#13 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 23 March 2007 - 06:26 PM

well i'm going to explain the inside joke before you get all confused: i went to the pb store and the store owner and another guy were on the computer, i'm pretty good friends with them so i have permission to go behind the counter to see what they are playing. well its a game where you basically get money and get a girlfriend. well to get money you can sell stuff, teach kids, and be a drug dealer, if you click to be drug dealer you see a small cartoon of a person wearing sunglasses and with too guns shooting, so every time we did that we said "BANG!BANG!BANG!"

well now we use that at the field and it was a game, 2 older guys (me included) vs 5 noobs to make it fair, and whenever we are about to bunker someone we yell "BANG!BANG!BANG!" and so i was behind the rollie (speedball) and i yell "BANG!BANG!BANG!" and all of the sudden i think all but 1 of the noobs drop their rentals and get in the fettle position waiting for us to bunker them. ;)
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#14 User is offline   Elemental 

• Remember, Remember the Fifth of November...
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Elemental A5OG

Posted 23 March 2007 - 07:04 PM

I don't know why I find this funny, but...

At a pump meet (Florida Pump Chumps) we were playing on a field that was built in the lonnggggg "alleys" (for lack of a better word) that have the high voltage power lines running through them. Well, about 8-10 guys almost all at once start trying to shoot a ball staricht through the 1" diameter that runs through the middle of the tall conctrete poles (which are about 3-4' in diameter). I thought it was a funny sight.
IPB Image
IPB Image#27

#15 User is offline   Coaxe 

• The Paintballer's breakfast: ham, hash browns, and an egg.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Coaxe

Posted 23 March 2007 - 07:20 PM

It was my first game I ever played, and I got out before my friends did, so I just waited for them in the staging area, and I see one of my friends come out. Under his mask, his eyes are cringed so it looks like he is happy, so I say "Did you do well? And he takes off his mask and says WAAAAAAH! Turns out he wasnt happy, he was crying because he had got shot in the male area about 3 times.

My Feedback Smart Parts Ion Owner #45
98 Custom: $100. 98 Flatline: $50. A kid with a rental coming up to you and telling you "nice shotgun": Priceless.

Share this topic:

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users